Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (40983 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Ben4sure(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2018
kiss Aww! So sweet!

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Looolll... The first and second boys are not smiling at all. They mean this mehn grin

Really Cute mehn... And Hey cute little girl, grow up to make your brother's protectiveness and love count ooooo... Remember Dinah? cry Even with 12 brothers....... Well.

But hopefully that's not your portion little one cheesy

Those 12 Brothers carried out the world's first recorded genocide because some douchebag messed with their sis, so......

2 Likes

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by arabaribiti(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2018
kingsaif:
something is telling me to go to d Barracks and shout USELESS NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.... should i?

need ur advice please ASAP

bak to d topic....CUTe

Pls hurry up
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by honfreeman(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2018
Poor boy
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2018
My sons will also carry this placard for thier sister.
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Funny kids
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by godofuck231: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
ananeli3:
This is what you get when you are the only girl in the family... lol. Protective brothers...

http://www.jambhelp.com/you-dont-want-to-mess-with-their-sister-family-photo
4 Spartans? See hit
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by alhajisocrates: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
ananeli3:
This is what you get when you are the only girl in the family... lol. Protective brothers...

http://www.jambhelp.com/you-dont-want-to-mess-with-their-sister-family-photo

THE FATHER OF THESE KIDS MUST CARRY OUT A DNA TEST....

SIBLINGS WITHOUT RESEMBLANCE!!!
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by CornFooPanda(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Lovely
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Kai see serious enjoyment oh cheesy
See how good your sisters are treating you. Make sure you shower the same amount of love and more on your future wife
slawomir:
same thing when you are the only male child among females. they can go extra miles just to make you comfortable

exactly what am enjoying
am the only male child. I have five female siblins

although they can be so annoying sometimes o. like they always want to be untop of the matter like boss and at home and behaving like devil at home but they will be like cold water and Angels outside. they will even be scared of guys that are not up to your age outside.
and sometimes ehnn when they have arguments with each other I don't even know the one to join. it seems females don't actually love themselves like that

apart from that female children are so lovely and romantic
domestic chores is no go area for me. I can't even remember when last I boil water not to talk of cooking.
anytime i want chop food dey always dey available.
that is the reason i never bothered about living home and renting an apartment when i got admission. I was going to school from home o. if not i will miss the food they cook and I will miss their warm nature.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by highchief1: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=fuckboys post=64117716][/quote]dem go light her punna and nthg will happen

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Kriskash(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2018
kingsaif:
something is telling me to go to d Barracks and shout USELESS NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.... should i?

bak to d topic....CUTe
my brother the lord is your strength..
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
that's not messed men. We do the fucking, impregnet, block contact then zoom to next victim, we don't even know any of her family, that's real messed, if she like,she keeps it, if she like she abort. Who will even pay abortions fee in first place, we can mess anything
some people get mind sha.. i was only joking oh, bt i can see with the eyes of the gods that u really meant what u say..

the devil himself needs to come 4 1yrs apprentiship under ur watch..

3 Likes

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Ibrahimanis: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
na to first friend the boys as my niggas first, then from there i will start going close to thier mum and b4 u know it thier father by himself go begin call me his inlaw..

iz a veri simple stuff..
Chop knuckle there. You be correct Dan iska (bad guy) grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Hahahahahaha
Don't mess with her I mean it
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by jamace(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2018
agrovick:
You see a cute set of kids; I see school fees grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by AceDomino(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2018
The 3rd guy ain't joking at all
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by RealMillennial(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Looolll... The first and second boys are not smiling at all. They mean this mehn grin

Really Cute mehn... And Hey cute little girl, grow up to make your brother's protectiveness and love count ooooo... Remember Dinah? cry Even with 12 brothers....... Well.

But hopefully that's not your portion little one cheesy

U see D problem with nerds? we over-analyse & site awful examples that makes everyone else go 'awwww..'

Anyways, I still think 5 is too much, recession or no recession.
And my wife should still look heavenly (literally turn my head) at 52. U can't have that after she carries 4 musketeers and 1 slay queen for nine months each. Everything will have falls apart by then.

CUTE kids tho..

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by dfrost: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2018
kingsaif:

bak to d topic....CUTe

Please do. Last time someone tried it, they cuddled and gave him t fare tongue. So no biggie. You are not the first person. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by dfrost: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2018
RealMillennial:

U see D problem with nerds? we over-analyse & site awful examples that makes everyone else go 'awwww..'

Anyways, I still think 5 is too much, recession or no recession.
And my wife should still look heavenly (literally turn my head) at 52. U can't have that after she carries 4 musketeers and 1 slay queen for nine months each. Everything will have falls apart by then.

CUTE kids tho..

Nerds? Yes you are right. We over analyse especially the crypto ones. I believe working out is the key and weeding out unnecessary junk food. Eating healthy should be the goal.

I have seen women that birthed nine (9) and men, you need to see how dazzling they look. Meanwhile, I've also seen women that just gave birth to one (1) and look like lipsrsealed angry.

Like you said, she should still turn my head at 52? Heck no, I say. 60+ should be the goal. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by peachespeaches: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2018
kissso cute...
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2018
They wee so beat all of them lol
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by dfrost: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
My sons will also carry this placard for thier sister.

cheesy grin Correct guy.
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
na to first friend the boys as my niggas first, then from there i will start going close to thier mum and b4 u know it thier father by himself go begin call me his inlaw..

iz a veri simple stuff..
Genius grin

They'll start thinking of you as the fifth brotherundecided

4 Likes

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2018
dominique:
Awwww cute❤❤❤

Bleep.boys you've been warned.

Dominique, are u a guy?? grin i dnt biliv u'r a gal
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2018
dfrost:

Nerds? Yes you are right. We over analyse especially the crypto ones. I believe working out is the key and weeding out unnecessary junk food. Eating healthy should be the goal.

I have seen women that birthed nine (9) and men, you need to see how dazzling they look. Meanwhile, I've also seen women that just gave birth to one (1) and look like lipsrsealed angry.

Like you said, she should still turn my head at 52? Heck no, I say. 60+ should be the goal. grin cheesy

This woman who had nine,you saw her on TV or on the internet or in real life?
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by kenoz(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by chuks34(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2018
slawomir:
same thing when you are the only male child among females. they can go extra miles just to make you comfortable

exactly what am enjoying
am the only male child. I have five female siblin

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2018
correctguy101:

Genius grin

They'll start thinking of you as the fifth brotherundecided
u won't understand, i am speaking from my personal experience..

the girl that i am dating currently now the father was too mean b4 now, so what i did was to befriend her small sister that was in primary 2 at that time from there me and thier mum became best of friends.

and neighbours could even report me to anyone because i was 2 close to all of the man children including the new born child..

it was nt too long i jokingly told her about how i love her and she jokingly agreed, now we are like bread and butter..

oya clap 4me..

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by orumba(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2018
girls stay back
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
u won't understand, i am speaking from my personal experience..

the girl that i am dating currently now the was was too mean b4 now, so what i did was to befriend her small sister that was in primary 2 at that time from there me and there mum became best of friends.

and neighbours could even report me to anyone because i was 2 close to all the man children including the new born child..

it was nt too long i jokingly told her about how i love her and she jokingly agreed, now we are like bread and butter..

oya clap 4me..

Badt boss baby.

Oya, chop knuckle but note say e no dey bellefull tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Things Change After Marriage? / I Saw Indecency In My Sister's Phone. What Should I Do To Her? / 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.