Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) (32177 Views)

Naira: Concerns Over Fresh Threat From Crypto Traders / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / Get Safe From Major Threat By Efficient Emergency Gas Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Islie: 5:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Adepegba , Abuja,

A software engineer , Sidney Osahon, who was about being evicted by his landlady , has won the N 20m Give ‘ n ’ Take
national lottery jackpot in Abuja .

The 35- year - old native of Edo State explained that he was contemplating selling his mother ’ s landed property in the Federal Capital Territory , when he received information last Sunday that he is now N 20m richer .

Speaking to journalists on Thursday in Abuja , Osahon said he had been playing the lottery for some time , noting that his win came at the time his landlady was threatening to evict him .

He said , “ I owed my landlady a few months ’ rents and she had been threatening to evict me . In fact , the day I received the news of my win, she had sent me an SMS in the morning that she was coming for a showdown over the arrears of rent.

“ My mother was saying maybe we should sell her parcel of land in Abuja and use part of the proceeds to settle the rent, but I felt that was not a progressive thing to do . So , I prayed to God that I am tired of paying rent and that I would like to move into my own house , and God did it for me ; I am now a landlord, ” Osahon said jubilantly .

He added that his mother doubted him when he informed her that he was now a millionaire , noting that she almost fainted on hearing the good news .

He said , “ When I told her that I had got the money to build my house , she didn’ t believe it . She said , ‘ I would faint ’ . ”

The Managing Director , Give ‘ n ’ Take lottery , Jolly Enabulele , disclosed that Osahon played the lottery with N 100 , noting that his win, from available records , is the biggest lottery prize in the history of lottery in the country.

He further explained that Osahon won the N 20m jackpot because the first winner failed to claim the prize, adding that the money was rolled over to another week and Osahon won the star prize.

Enabulele said , “ It will interest you to know that a ticket on December 24, 2017 emerged the first ticket to win the N 20m bonanza , but failed to come forward within seven days to claim his winnings.

“That failure and in keeping with our avowed promise to ensure that someone wins the national jackpot prize, we held a second electronic draw after the weekly jackpot draw , which then saw Osahon join the millionaires ’ club . ”

The organisers stated that the jackpot winner would be presented his cheque on Sunday by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission officials .

http://punchng.com/man-facing-eviction-threat-by-landlady-wins-n20m-lottery/

14 Likes

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by sarrki(m): 5:18am On Jan 12, 2018
He will never be late to show forth this year

He will show himself strong

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by sarrki(m): 5:21am On Jan 12, 2018
He will break all barriers

He will break protocol for your sake

He will show mercy to us this year

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by LionDeLeo: 5:21am On Jan 12, 2018
The landlady right now,

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by LionDeLeo: 5:23am On Jan 12, 2018
But he is a software engineer, aren't those people big boys angry

31 Likes

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Ramon92: 5:26am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Amen Bro.. The barrier currently holding our country hostage will crack this year and be broken to pieces next year.

He will break protocol for our sake again, Amen

You sef will win bet9ja last last as your compensation..

Amen

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nutase: 5:33am On Jan 12, 2018
This lottery self.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by LionDeLeo: 5:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Ramon92:
Amen Bro.. The barrier currently holding our country hostage will crack this year and be broken to pieces next year.

He will break protocol for our sake again, Amen

You sef will win bet9ja last last as your compensation..

Amen

Sarrki is not a gambler.

2 Likes

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by weownlagos: 5:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Good for him. He should learn to be prudent. Many people that were in his position are back to square one due to their inability to plan ahead.

1 Like

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by hero01(m): 6:07am On Jan 12, 2018
my turn is next.

5 Likes

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by zigi(f): 6:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Happy u got the money bro but dont call God cos he does not support gamblng!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Leopantro: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
i wonder if God approves gambling. bet9ja comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by princeade86(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2018
The first winner that don't go to claim her price make a way for the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by seunlayi(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2018
The first winner may commit suicide if he get to know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Ramon92: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Sarrki is not a gambler.

future circumstance will turn him I can bet..
1.03 odds

3 Likes

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Evablizin(f): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Wow. Mama de mama,she didn't believe,she said i will faint,mama don't faint, lemme faint on your behalf biko.

9 Likes

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2018
cheesy. oya people will turn here to prayer ground

3 Likes

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Kingstel(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2018
tongue

Stop being broke & sponsor yourself as a Jambite, Student, Corper...for Northern residents only. Become our sales representative (part or full time job). Apply via "justice.ayo9@gmail.com"
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by blackbeau1(f): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Why bother fainting when I've done it for you already .
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2018
software engineer that cannot afford rent.. is that one a REALLY a software engineer or laptop repairer?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Wow.. Who go better, go better, na just time

The landlady go increase rent him rent
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by holluwai(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Good news
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by TechPanda(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
It's too late to fail wink

It's not too early to make it in 2018 cheesy cheesy

Unto tech update,
Here's Why Your Village People Won't Hate You If You Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 5
>> http://www.techkibay.com/2017/09/whats-new-infinix-hot-5.html
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
F
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by IYANGBALI: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the guy is not even beautiful
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by EmmaLege: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Happy for him. make the Landlady no kill herself o grin

1 Like

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
sgfd
wtf angry[b][/b]
Which kind space booking be this nah
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by davodyguy: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2018
Please spend this money wisely.

20 million is a small amount of money that can be wasted in 5 days (If Oruma can be duped of N1.2Billion)

Yet, that 20 million can be turned to N100,000,000 if well spent in 5 years
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2018
Aye mayne where dem dey play this lottery?

1 Like

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2018
denkyw:
F
Imagine angry
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Divay22(f): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2018
Hmmm
Unmerited favor..

When God gat excess love for you

1 Like

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by lifestyle1(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2018
I don't gamble...

I sell watches in wholesale...

check my profile picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? / Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.