Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production (7201 Views)

Poultry (egg Production) Profit / Is Noiler Good For Egg Production / CBN Set To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Massive Egg Production In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by odaniel1(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2018
jaymejate:
lets assume the money will go through 6 people.

1st will take out 4billion then pass it (top officials)
2nd will remove 2billion and pass it also
3rd will just pick 1billion and then pass it to another contractor
4th will remove 1billion then pass it
5th will now remove 1billion,
then the person that want to do the work gan gan will do work of 500million and run away with the remaining.

that's what use to happen in this country. chop make i chop till it vanishes, we don't care if it is quality, just let them see that we do it.

the egg production stuff won't last trust me

Good Morning Nigeria

you are very correct. The last MSMEDFCBN fund backed by BOA and other federal bodies was embezzeled in such a manner. I enrolled myself and a few friends n family in d programme and up till now (since Jan2017) they are still yet to give us the loan facilities nor the land allocation. It has been one story to the other from the anchors of the programme. Corruption in everything in Nigeria. Even Agriculture that God has blessed us with we are still duping ourselves of it. May God help us all and our greed.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by truthstands12: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2018
Waste priority. FG want to spend N10b on egg production but can't pay WAEC fees for Nigerian students. Very pathetic. Spend and invest in education. By so doing, you've done something that goes across board for every Nigerian. Many poor families cannot register WAEC for their children.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by pinkkyb(f): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
How can one benefit from this scheme?
Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by austinofex(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2018
TMG Agro product service :
Are you in need of agricultural product anywhere in the county, and outside the country (exportation). Then we are right here at your doorstep to get the best quality and quantity of agricultural products for you,
We deal in various agricultural products like
fresh and dried clean splitted ginger
Maize(both white and yellow)
Beans
Soya beans
Onions
Sweet potatoes
Irish potatoes
Garri(white and yellow).
Tomatoes
Palm oil
And lots more
Contact us:tmgagros@gmail.com
Whatsapp number :08139169686
Our value:excellence is our watchword.
Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by austinofex(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2018
TMG Agro product service :
Are you in need of agricultural product anywhere in the county, and outside the country (exportation). Then we are right here at your doorstep to get the best quality and quantity of agricultural products for you,
We deal in various agricultural products like
fresh and dried clean splitted ginger
Maize(both white and yellow)
Beans
Soya beans
Onions
Sweet potatoes
Irish potatoes
Garri(white and yellow).
Tomatoes
Palm oil
And lots more
Contact us:tmgagros@gmail.com
Whatsapp number :08139169686
Our value:excellence is our watchword.
obryneblaque:
Am smelling lies....foul play

I will design your ecommerce website (081-30-7673-57)
Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
so that when 100 billion are giving to Fulani herdsmen in few months time, nobody will complain. who else is an adept when it comes to reading between the lines?
Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by lookingfly: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
I see kebbi state becoming an agricultural haven.
Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
bigboss80s:
I think they should focus on enabling and patronizing the private sector. Several private poultry farms are closing down because of lack of patronage. There are enough eggs but they need better funding for logistics etc.
which mumu logistics
Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Takeproft:
so that when 100 billion are giving to Fulani herdsmen in few months time, nobody will complain. who else is an adept when it comes to reading between the lines?
what's your point. You prefer the money given to Dubai and Switzerland and Bugatti
Will you not eat beef
Think before you Talk
Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by rnngreat: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
We have available sweet and very dry Garri Ijebu or yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / 50kg.

And If you are interested in fresh Palm Oil, please

Call/Whatsapp: +2347062264200
Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by KpakpaJulaga: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
How far about this program?

Share your story if you either benefit or not.
Re: CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production by Standing5(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
we want indomie funds also

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Call This Fruit In Your Language? / How To Cultivate Yams In Cement Bags And Sacks Successfully / Farmland: These Articles Are Giving Me Sleepless Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.