Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Areas With No Banks And Banking Activities In Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Areas With No Banks And Banking Activities In Port Harcourt (506 Views)

There Are No Banks Here Because Of Armed Robbers / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Areas With No Banks And Banking Activities In Port Harcourt by jefy(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2018
Hello All,
am seeking info on areas in port harcourt with little or no concentration of Banks or banking activities.. This survay is to execute a business need. I have a few areas in mind, in the old port harcourt township,but security challenges are my greatest fear.. Am still scouting for that perfect location for my business in P.H.
Port Harcourt residents in the house, please help a brother. Tell me,how many banks do you have in your area? How much do you pay to the bank to make your transactions? How much do you pay as transportation fare to your utility bills payment outlets? Please do well to let us know... Thanks
Re: Areas With No Banks And Banking Activities In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
jefy:
Hello All,
am seeking info on areas in port harcourt with little or no concentration of Banks or banking activities.. This survay is to execute a business need. I have a few areas in mind, in the old port harcourt township,but security challenges are my greatest fear.. Am still scouting for that perfect location for my business in P.H.
Port Harcourt residents in the house, please help a brother. Tell me,how many banks do you have in your area? How much do you pay to the bank to make your transactions? How much do you pay as transportation fare to your utility bills payment outlets? Please do well to let us know... Thanks
Rumokurusi, there only two banks there, Diamond and first bank.
Re: Areas With No Banks And Banking Activities In Port Harcourt by jefy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
grossintel:
Rumokurusi, there only two banks there, Diamond and first bank.
thanks Bro,am greatful..

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 120k / I Need Help On U.S Paypal Account. / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.