Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial (22409 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by neolboy(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2018
Enjoy the change madam

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Sijo01(f): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2018
This woman is one of the sensible and unbiased Muslim I've read of.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Buhari is a dumb illiterate and coward.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2018
1clickng:
Aisha Yesufu, the co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls has blasted President Muhammadu Buhari for not attending the mass burial of Benue victims massacred by Fulani herdsmen, Herdsmen attacks

Buhari was absent at the mass burial of 73 people killed by Fulani herdsmen in Logo and Guma LGAs of the state.

The BBOG convener described Buhari’s absence as heartless and insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.

This was in reaction to a tweet by the presidency official twitter account congratulating the winner of his 2017 Season’s Greetings Card.

Buhari on his page wrote “Let me specially thank @Michael_CXT, whose submission inspired the final design of my 2017 Season’s Greetings Card. He won the open competition @NGRPresident organized to design the Card. I congratulate him, and wish him the best in his future endeavour.”

Aisha in reply described Buhari’s post as inconsiderate on a day when Nigerians were mourning death of their loved ones.

She wrote “This was tweeted 3 hours ago on the day that 73 Nigerians from Benue State killed by herdsmen terrorists were given mass burial. How insensitive & heartless!

“If President Muhammadu Buhari was to visit that same Benue today, he would be welcomed by smiling crowd of docile citizens.”

http://anstalk.com/herdsmen-attacks-aisha-blasts-buhari-for-not-attending-benue-mass-burial/

Was she herself present ? Just how many places can buhari be @ sane timev....I guess he has to also be attending taraba ,Adamawa and borno ko?

This woman knows exactly why she suddenly turned against Buhari ...she probably wanted something or was promised something before election and were denied
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Snow02: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2018
normal thing I'm starting to believe that man has a cow brain
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Aisha yesufu are among those that want to retained power till 2031 in the north

We saw dino melaye and Sanni

She will contest for a senatorial seat in 2023 watch out

She's doing all this for political gains

Yes and no ...think outside the box,fake sarki
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by misgab: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2018
superlanny:
Is this one still relevant, people who can't do any better, will keep frustrating others, better face your task, Chibok ladies
u r @tlz n mean. at least she still has a @t to console u n ur bubu ur @t is made of stone shame on you.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by iammolise(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
U're talking to a dead brain president madam...
That man is as much likely to possess a cow brain and not a human brain as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Franking: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ear still dey pain am ni.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
just imagine the heartless demon I voted!
#NEVER AGAIN!!!!
#shopping for the next president!
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by leo2020: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
This one blast Buhari, that one blast Buhari..Very easy to blast Buhari on social media but would bend or kneel down when they see him.. instead of being technical and strategic in finding the cause and solutions to the problem, we keep blasting..Africans not technical enough!!!!
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Ofemmanu1: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

I like discussing politics with you

You know why ?

You know a lot about politics in Nigeria

The only thing is you see pmb as the issue

Its our constitution, religion ,upbringing, hatred, and ethnic bigotry that is the problem

Once we can do away with this them we will get it right

I always thot of your moniker like a learned man but you type like a 6 year old..
..you must be a wvern.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by ajepako(f): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

So all she said about the killings and the president's insensitivity doesn't make any sense but her political aspiration?

Haba, Aburo, we are talking human lives not her aspiration..

And if she contests, it's her right as a citizen, but the issues she raised need to be addressed ASAP
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Mp3mack: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Propaganda don kills us for this country.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by funnix: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fakura2:
Aisha Yusuf can wear as many hijabs and burqas as she likes. It won't stop my keen eyes from seeing what's underneath all the clothes and lusting over them. This woman is on the zenith of my list of Muslim women I want to _fuck, just below Aisha Buhari.

Ode alainironu. Grow up please
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by blackfase(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
1clickng:

“If President Muhammadu Buhari was to visit that same Benue today, he would be welcomed by smiling crowd of docile citizens.”

So so right. Zoo Nigeria, populated by a horde of zombies and morons....
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fakura2:
Aisha Yusuf can wear as many hijabs and burqas as she likes. It won't stop my keen eyes from seeing what's underneath all the clothes and lusting over them. This woman is on the zenith of my list of Muslim women I want to _fuck, just below Aisha Buhari.
of all things you could be online, you chose stupidity.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Emmypam(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

YES we have a president...

You should be ashamed of calling your president a cow.
HIDE YOUR FACE JORR.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF SAYING WE HAVE A PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by chosengocap: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

When I say religion and ethnic bigotry have eaten up the better part of our society

This is a clear example

Under Buhari....
The Middle Belt wants to raise an army for self defense.
Same thing Nmandi Kanu of IPOB was doing.
Fayose has called his local hunters and charged them to
be vigilant
To trust in Buhari to protect you is a fool's errand.....you
may die
My own is to post

Kalu Aja‎
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by emma321(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Haganah:
She is talking to a dummy.

Work done = 0!

Funny
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
She has no president.

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by gidado14(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
1clickng:
Aisha Yesufu, the co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls has blasted President Muhammadu Buhari for not attending the mass burial of Benue victims massacred by Fulani herdsmen, Herdsmen attacks

Buhari was absent at the mass burial of 73 people killed by Fulani herdsmen in Logo and Guma LGAs of the state.

The BBOG convener described Buhari’s absence as heartless and insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.

This was in reaction to a tweet by the presidency official twitter account congratulating the winner of his 2017 Season’s Greetings Card.

Buhari on his page wrote “Let me specially thank @Michael_CXT, whose submission inspired the final design of my 2017 Season’s Greetings Card. He won the open competition @NGRPresident organized to design the Card. I congratulate him, and wish him the best in his future endeavour.”

Aisha in reply described Buhari’s post as inconsiderate on a day when Nigerians were mourning death of their loved ones.

She wrote “This was tweeted 3 hours ago on the day that 73 Nigerians from Benue State killed by herdsmen terrorists were given mass burial. How insensitive & heartless!

“If President Muhammadu Buhari was to visit that same Benue today, he would be welcomed by smiling crowd of docile
citizens.”
who the Bleep is Aisha who the Bleep give a damn on what she fucking said

http://anstalk.com/herdsmen-attacks-aisha-blasts-buhari-for-not-attending-benue-mass-burial/
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by debolayinka(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
He will do

Of course, when the Herdsmen fulfil the agenda he gave them.
By then, who knows if you wouldn't have been killed by then.

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by no1madman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bahahaha!

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by tonytony208(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
He will do

He will do after the guys have been murdered and buried, right?

Now answer me, sarrki; you know that you are an unreasonable, blind and bias-minded person controlled by ethnical and religious bigotry, right?
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by tonytony208(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

All the balderdash you wrote here doesn't remove the fact that buhari is insensitive
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by CioAngels(f): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2018
superlanny:
Is this one still relevant, people who can't do any better, will keep frustrating others, better face your task, Chibok ladies
I just wonder what we really want? Because we cannot go out like others to protest injustices by our leaders, lets the rest of encourage those that are putting their lives at risks.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by CioAngels(f): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:

Even if Aisha is doing this for political gains in future, but for now she is openly disgracing the wicked government, we should encourage her to make all our leaders go insane.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial by superlanny(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2018
CioAngels:
I just wonder what we really want? Because we cannot go out like others to protest injustices by our leaders, lets the rest of encourage those that are putting their lives at risks.
sister, do you have any idea what it takes to be president, takes a lot if work, all people do is look for negatives, criticize and just talk trash, I bet you won't even last 1week in that office, no dissing, but everyone blames buhari for everything bad happening and yet we forget that Nigeria was completely crippled by Pdp and their cronnies, as for me, I have massive respect for anyone trying to redeem our dear country, no one is perfect, so I expect mistakes, but I thing is clear, buhari wants good for us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center / Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.