Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. (21556 Views)

Npower News, Npower Starts Processing Of Npower Payment For Npower Batch C / Npower Starts By 12:45pm Tonight!! / Hurry! Npower Starts Selection Of 2016 N-build Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by fellowman: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
36-13=23
so when will the 23 states submit their names?
will it take another month two months?
hmmm!
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by olasegun90(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oya......... Let find out
Those who are in these state.
Adamawa Bauchi Benue Cross River Gombe Jigawa Katsina Kogi state Niger Plateaus Sokoto Taraba Zamfara
Are you been posted?
If yes? Talk your own.
If No?
Say something.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by fellowman: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2018
this device collection is going to take another two weeks deep inside February. which means February is gone already. it's all getting clearer now.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by fellowman: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2018
the worst thing is that they are going to start paying you guys ending of March. Don't believe what anyone says, don't fall as a zombie for their lies.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by fellowman: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2018
this guys know what they're doing.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by DrTims(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Today is 30th cool
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Utchgirl(f): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2018
DrTims:
Today is 30th cool

And today is 31st.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Goovo(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Its like this Op is a prophet, his observation is starting to manifest
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Goovo:
Its like this Op is a prophet, his observation is starting to manifest
Npower 2017 is gone 4 good...Buhari isn't coming back 2019
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Clemzzz:
NO.

Op needs help.
today is first, so do I still need help now or are you the one who needs help?
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
fellowman:
this guys know what they're doing.

grin guy thanks for keeping this thread up, you try. you done follow see am abi.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2018
Utchgirl:

And today is 31st.
today is first.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 7:44am On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
now today is first of February and if you haven't started work on Npower, just tell your self the truth, do you expect to be paid this February?
which means March is the deal.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2018
there's a Celine Dion song that says; it's all coming back all coming back to me now.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 7:23am On Feb 02, 2018
if you see one more tweet from Npower then it's time to reply them and make it go viral.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2018
i would have ignore this post but someone is bias and tries to mislead the people, especially the 2017 npower appliants who were recently verified..well thank God at the end you said it was ur own personal opinion...,
let me put some records straight here but don't ask me of my identity or links with npower.....the npower programme is a 2years scheme for unemployed graduates....the 2016 beneficiaries will exist the programme by Dec 2018, while 2017 applicants that will soon be absorb,will exist by Dec 2019......there is nothing like 2018 npower programme or applicants....we will and we are not going to recruit any in 2018....
as for the 2017 applicants, collation of verified applicants has since commenced n we are still waiting for the list here in Abuja from the various states....once this is done, the final names will be released and they will be handed posting letters n be deployed to their various places of primary assignment......
once the final list is release, which hopefully, we are working towards that this month of February, those shortlisted will be ask to visit the npower npvn portal to create a profile portal page where their personal Information n bank account details can be filled online. .this will be used for their monthly payment
since they were verified in December 2017, payment will start when they have been deployed to their various PPAs.
device collection has commence for the batch b of the 2016 npower Corp members....many news updates can be found online but some can be misleading but on my personal blog being www.valentine202.com, you can get real npiwer news n updates.....you can also check the npower social media handles for latest updates....so my friend, the scheme is a transparent one n alot of technicalities need to harmonise for any decision to be reach. ....God bless you and stay empowered.

thank you!

1 Like

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by lunacol(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
i would have ignore this post but someone its bias and tries to mislead the people, especially the 2017 npower appli ants who were recently verified..well thank God at the end you said it was ur own personal opinion...,
let me put some records straight here but don't ask me of my identity or links with npower.....the npower programme is a 2years scheme for unemployed graduates....the 2016 beneficiaries will exist the programme by Dec 2018, while 2017 applicants that will soon be absorb,will exist by Dec 2019......there is nothing like 2018 npower programme or applicants....we will and we are not going to recruit any in 2018....
as for the 2017 applicants, collation of verified applicants has since commenced n we are still waiting for the list here in Abuja from the various states....once this is done, the final names will be released and they will be handed posting letters n be deployed to their various places of primary assignment......
once the final list is release, which hopefully, we are working towards that this month of February, those shortlisted will be ask to visit the npower npvn portal to create a profile portal page where their personal Information n bank account details can be filled online. .this will be used for their monthly payment
since they were verified in December 2017, payment will start when they have been deployed to their various PPAs.
device collection has commence for the batch b of the 2016 npower Corp members....many news updates can be found online but some can be misleading but on my personal blog being www.valentine202.com, you can get real npiwer news n updates.....you can also check the npower social media handles for latest updates....so my friend, the scheme is a transparent one n alot of technicalities need to harmonise for any decision to be reach. ....God bless you and stay empowered.

thank you!
Hmm
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by lunacol(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
i would have ignore this post but someone its bias and tries to mislead the people, especially the 2017 npower appli ants who were recently verified..well thank God at the end you said it was ur own personal opinion...,

thank you!
Imagine INEC taking two months to collate the results of 2019 election.They should do and start these program for these 2017 guys.It is long overdue.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2018
lunacol:
Imagine INEC taking two months to collate the results of 2019 election.
lol...be patient
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by fizzy4luv(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2018
What if their is no N power, won't graduates survive . I advice verified candidates should just keep hustling and even assume the social intervention doesn't exist for now. Putting hope on the initiative, will just create unnecessary anxiety while N power collate and resolve all issues as a post claimed. I have a friend who is an existing beneficiary, he has stop searching for jobs since he started receiving the N30,000 stipend. I try my best to nudge him to reality but he is like there are no jobs out there. I pray by the time his contract with N power elapse, he won't be back to his initial position.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
i would have ignore this post but someone is bias and tries to mislead the people, especially the 2017 npower appliants who were recently verified..well thank God at the end you said it was ur own personal opinion...,

thank you!

you are a big Liar

2 Likes

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

you are a big Liar
how am I a big liar, pls can you give more insight
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

you are a big Liar
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

first we are in February?

npower is supposed to start on January to make it 24 months program but it did not. Npower will deploy ending of February and will only pay you ending of March therefore it officially begins on March. Don't misinform people anymore, I see you're trying to drag People to your blog so they can get the so called "original" information that you think you have.

you are not in Npower so you don't know Jack shii. do you think Npower did online registration in the core north?
keep deceiving yourself talking about what you don't know. all my writings have shown to you that Npower can be predicted, it's very easy to predict Npower.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by odunbaku4real(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
now today is first of February and if you haven't started work on Npower, just tell your self the truth, do you expect to be paid this February?
which means March is the deal.
hello u guys. I learnt frm a reliable source dat, 2018 npower is only fr one yr and we are to receive 50K BUT WITHOUT TAP.
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2018
odunbaku4real:
hello u guys. I learnt frm a reliable source dat, 2018 npower is only fr one yr and we are to receive 50K BUT WITHOUT TAP.

grin omo get the full info from your reliable source na... haba you want to get the full information from people like us that are fake sources?

don't forget all what's written here are just speculation.

lastly what does TAP mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

first we are in February?

npower is supposed to start on January to make it 24 months program but it did not. Npower will deploy ending of February and will only pay you ending of March therefore it officially begins on March. Don't misinform people anymore, I see you're trying to drag People to your blog so they can get the so called "original" information that you think you have.

you are not in Npower so you don't know Jack shii. do you think Npower did online registration in the core north?
keep deceiving yourself talking about what you don't know. all my writings have shown to you that Npower can be predicted, it's very easy to predict Npower.

am not hear to join words with you and mind how you talk...not because social media is free, we don't refine our statements....if am in npower, i will sing it loud for you to hear n come to tell you how our modalities are?or you expect me to tell you that npower online registration was not done in the core north or what?I dnt get you...Npower never gave you any specific month to start, it said 2yrs, dats we months, so if they start by April , be assured that 24 months must be completed. ..
as for my blog, am not dragging an gone to it, its my personal thing and I can decided to upload any real information I like...i hv other ones also, so check if any npower news is found in them also before you say rubbish. ..www.efficiencyview. com, www.nekishinfo.com, www.classicnewsngr. com, www.geographicnews.com, www.hyattractions. com
the delay in the final shortlist is attributed to various states yet to submit their final verification list...you remember it was States that did the verificationnat the various LGAs....so what are you saying. ...stopping saying what you presume or think. ..at the appropriate time you will see.,i wish I will invite you to our office at elekahia, portharcourt and their you will see me in my office and perhaps I will buy you lunch n some origin drink to correct that your head....
cheers
Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by bloodmoneyspita: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

am not hear to join words with you and mind how you talk...not because social media is free, we don't refine our statements....if am in npower, i will sing it loud for you to hear n come to tell you how our modalities are?or you expect me to tell you that npower online registration was not done in the core north or what?I dnt get you...Npower never gave you any specific month to start, it said 2yrs, dats we months, so if they start by April , be assured that 24 months must be completed. ..
as for my blog, am not dragging an gone to it, its my personal thing and I can decided to upload any real information I like...i hv other ones also, so check if any npower news is found in them also before you say rubbish. ..www.efficiencyview. com, www.nekishinfo.com, www.classicnewsngr. com, www.geographicnews.com, www.hyattractions. com
the delay in the final shortlist is attributed to various states yet to submit their final verification list...you remember it was States that did the verificationnat the various LGAs....so what are you saying. ...stopping saying what you presume or think. ..at the appropriate time you will see.,i wish I will invite you to our office at elekahia, portharcourt and their you will see me in my office and perhaps I will buy you lunch n some origin drink to correct that your head....
cheers

thank you for showing me your blogs etc. I'm happy for you but that doesn't change when Npower is going to begin...

last time there was news that only 13 states have submitted... wow 13 after like one month. WAEC can do better than that even SS2 mock exams does better.

secondly the people who did that physical verification are old people with family issues and life problems and won't have the time to be running 4 blogs, we know that so you're not in Npower.

lastly who doesnt like free meals, maybe when I'm in PH one of these days you'll give me two plates.

1 Like

Re: Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

thank you for showing me your blogs etc. I'm happy for you but that doesn't change when Npower is going to begin...

last time there was news that only 13 states have submitted... wow 13 after like one month. WAEC can do better than that even SS2 mock exams does better.

secondly the people who did that physical verification are old people with family issues and life problems and won't have the time to be running 4 blogs, we know that so you're not in Npower.

lastly who doesnt like free meals, maybe when I'm in PH one of these days you'll give me two plates.

4 or 5 blogs is nothing...even Linda has a blog and a mediam outfit....both tv n radio station, so is she is old or too young to own them....those blogs have been dia before i got the Npower job under admin n evaluation here in portharocurt....am not old or have family issues like you said to be in verification unit.....no connection, its Gods grace....my friend all i can tell you is that if you are an applicant or know someone that applied, be patient.....npower is still trying to reconcile with the first list shortlisted....do you know that some candidates who were not originally shortlisted but were seen on the verificationn list submitted to us? am not here to reveal many intrigues but the truth is that the last recruitment was almost hijack by politicians but the team stood thier grounds?....it's not been easy here but we will attend to every issue......check my signature to see my number n giv me a call wen you come around...then you will know weather i know robbin hood or aisha buhari....lol....cheers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates / Unemployment In Nigeria / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.