Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

How To Use Diamond Mobile App - Diamond Bank Mobile Banking Activation - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Diamond Mobile App - Diamond Bank Mobile Banking Activation (680 Views)

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / How To Get Started With Diamond Bank New USSD Mobile Banking / Diamond Bank Has Finally Introduced The Simplest Mobile Banking Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Diamond Mobile App - Diamond Bank Mobile Banking Activation by CEOBazenewz(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Personally, haven gone through lots of research on How to Use Diamond Mobile App its has been discovered that one can bank online even without going to the bank most especially when using Diamond Mobile App For Windows Phone
transfer and recharging of ones mobile phone through the network provider.

Before we look at How To Download Diamond Mobile App, lets know that there are lot more benefit that is attached to using mobile app, they include; more revenue and bonus from the bank, fast and speed transactions. Now let us discover How To Use Diamond Mobile App below;

1. Download and install the Diamond Mobile Money Activation App @ Diamondbank

2. Open the app and select “Register’’
for more details click here https://bazenewz..com.ng/2018/01/diamond-mobile-app-diamond-bank-activation.html

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This In Lagos? / Get 10TIMES On Every Recharge For Calls, SMS And Data, On Your Airtel SIM Card / Help On Solar Panel Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.