Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (27821 Views)

How The Ark Of Covenant and Tablets Came To Mt. Kenya (biblical Mt. Zion) / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by treasuredude007(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
If he had true love in him, this letter could have been extended to all human race whether Atheist, Buddhism, Christianity or African religion.

We are are all created by God and are partaker in the love that flows from Him. We should condemn people not by their way of belief or their religion but by the content of their characters.

For the simple word "LOVE", I chose to be a Christian because that is what Jesus commanded his followers to do. To love even your enemy. I belong to Jesus.
this was a letter to the Christian communities, and why should the Jews and pagan be addressed here. Can u give any account of where he attacked any other religion without justification? After the liberation of Makkah, most of them are idol worshippers, yet he forgive them all the oppression his followers faced before they fled Makkah. What can u say about this?
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by treasuredude007(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2018
Sprucekhalifa:
i have truely seen you dont understand wat u read..mecca is a city..i agree..wat type of city was it??...a small city where both christains and idol worshippers lived...how the mohammed rebuild mecca?..when he began his quest for islam he was driven from mecca and he ran to medina where he went and started preaching peace...until he gathered his first 300 war men..nd he went to mecca.killed,slain,beheaded the christains that refused to join..and women he took as slave married d ones he liked..and lo and behold he started rebuilding mecca thurned the temple solomon built for his wife jezebel to kahaba and built a house for the devil..where every year people would go there and cast stone on the devil..nd u tell me he didnt build it.
Oga, where do u read this ur history from When Prophet Muhammad was driven out of Makkah, he was welcomed in Madinah, and the battle your are talking about happened in Madinah, when the Makkans came en mass, in other to kill him, and they lost the battle woefully. Secondly, there's no any Christian in Makkah, it's full of Idol worshipper, Islam have a big respect for Christians among all religions,
Thirdly, when Prophet Muhammad came to liberate Makkah, he was already victorious over them, so the condition was that anybody that doesn't come to confront him with war is safe, in minding how they maltreated his followers in the beginning of Islam. Please read up before writing anything.
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by osuofia2(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Sman37:

If 1 pastor rape or kill dat does not = all xtians is evil same to Muslim (Islam) but any teaching dat is from bibles whether xtians practice it or not dat is what they are same to Muslim
see the some prove bellow that prevail bibles and xtians are responsible for the whole world killing
(Jeremiah 51:20-26) = Kill Old Men and Young Women( kill all human)
(Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT) = Kill Men, Women, and Children (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)= Kill Women Who
Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT) = Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
pls go and research bring a Qur'an verse dat command such act in bibles I'm waiting!!!
Tell me how muhd war be upon him preached peace

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Sman37(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
osuofia2:

Tell me how muhd war be upon him preached peace
Thank u
anywhere in d Qur'an dat u see it command to kill its either the person commit death crime and any verse dat command war it's to defended Muslim no verse in the Qur'an that said Muslim should start war or fight except our religion is abuse or blasphemy (defend) ur self against any enemies same to all western soldiers today, if u fight them they will fight back but if u don't dey won't fight u so to Islam
Pls bring any authentic hadith of Prophet Muhammad dat encourage killing talk else of war
the war fought by Muhammad was started by Non Muslim who fight and chase him out from is home town
bring any evidence were prophet Muhammad started war if not defend!
Jihad mean many things not war Jihad can be any good work Muslims do eg give charity, fasting , reciting Qur'an and so on!
in the bibles killing is commanded and war is encouraged!
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by hadow(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
what's the difference?

the difference is Allah isn't God
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Shafiiimran99: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Translate Allah to english to know if you were right or wrong
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Shafiiimran99: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
hadow:

the difference is Allah isn't God
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by hadow(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shafiiimran99:

Allah- the god
Ilah- God.
e.o.d
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by Shafiiimran99: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
hadow:

Allah- the god Ilah- God. e.o.d
meanin e.o.d
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians by iammolise(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Until we debunk the idea "religion" and start seen each other for our similaritie, we will never be at peace with each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover / Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight / Trending Video Of A Catholic Priest's One Leg Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.