Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age (44224 Views)

Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) / Pro Wrestler Rocky Johnson, Father Of Dwayne ‘the Rock’ Johnson Dies At 74 / This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Tecno66: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
zion69:
Right now he looks bigger than his dad. Young boy has grown.

Photo below.
His father was a wrestler to by ring name of Rocky Johnson. Very strong guy then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by kachi19: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
abdelrahman:
he has black blood.

outside the fact his dad is black canadian many polynesians have black blood. he's precisely Samoan and they are aborigines of sort
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Afobear: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
ajebuter:

You are right, but is the insult necessary?

Act mature dude, we don't know it all...
I never insulted you ..show me a curse word I used ...be responsible
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by barallanee(f): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
He is jux showing us HW he will be wen he is his father's age.... grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by mechanics(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
wow.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by MARKETfund: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Goodluck did not implement the TSA you are hailing President Buhari did. Yet you are asking jamb question.

Am holding no brief for no one but the premature implimentation of TSA caused one of the major economic woes this country was to register under Buhari. Led to loss of massive jobs in the bank, crippled small and medium businesses etc.

TSA was the brainchild of GEJ and the implementation was planned to be in phases and gradual so that the impact will not be felt in the economy.

Peace!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Angelou(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
See transformation na, they were so black before, now they look like caucasian
u should also consider the quality of the pictures and their respective locations... the recent one was taken outdoors, while the former was obviously taken indoors
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Angelou(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question,
Is he White or Black?
the answer to your question is quite complicated..
anyway, he is of Samoan heritage (Samoa is an island in Polynesia)
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by anibirelawal(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Angelou:
u should also consider the quality of the pictures and their respective locations... the recent one was taken outdoors, while the former was obviously taken indoors

OK...i was just curious at first sight.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Temitope2302(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
-
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Temitope2302(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question, Is he White or Black?
No, he is brown.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by figure007(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
thats cool but Abeg pray before going... Who knows the plan.. Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Jungleluv5: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
zion69:
Right now he looks bigger than his dad. Young boy has grown.

Photo below.
OH yeah that is Rocky Johnson in the old IWO
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Ashley86400: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question,
Is he White or Black?
He's half black- half white.
He's father is a light skinned black man.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
MARKETfund:

Am holding no brief for no one but the premature implimentation of TSA caused one of the major economic woes this country was to register under Buhari. Led to loss of massive jobs in the bank, crippled small and medium businesses etc.

TSA was the brainchild of GEJ and the implementation was planned to be in phases and gradual so that the impact will not be felt in the economy.

Peace!

Having an idea and not implementing is just an idea. So you can not give Goodluck the praise of something he did not implement. Finito.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by thedondada(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
The rock has hustled his way from the ring to the big screen. He's now a Hollywood star. Comedy and action are his genre.

I love his dude.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Gracesofar(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
See transformation na, they were so black before, now they look like caucasian

More like boerbull. Lolzz
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by b5ive(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
OBITUARY......... Loading
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by whiteprince(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
Babangida brought Road safety Obasanjo brought EFCC, ICPC and Civil defence. Obasanjo brought handset. Yaradua brought Amnesty Yaradua reduced pump price to #65 per litter. Clueless Goodluck brought PVC, TSA & BVN. Goodluck built Amajeri schools. WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??
Buhari brought Hunger and more herdsmen
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by coobboy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
slimderek:
I have a question,
Is he White or Black?
Black
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Cholls(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:
Dwayne is no doubt one of my favorite actors of all time (after Kevin Hart)
The guy muscles alone dey give me chills down my spine (Damn! Nigga is ripped!). I love his role in Jumanji though.. grin
my sister honestly dat movie funny. the part dat go me most was when they were checking to see their super powers and they go to the turn of Kelvin Hart to see what his powers are....the writer is a very wicked sombory
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by KushyKush: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Cholls:
my sister honestly dat movie funny. the part dat go me most was when they were checking to see their super powers and they go to the turn of Kelvin Hart to see what his powers are....the writer is a very wicked sombory

Kevin is a motherfucker i swear grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by MARKETfund: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Having an idea and not implementing is just an idea. So you can not give Goodluck the praise of something he did not implement. Finito.

Obviously bro either you didnt understand a thing from what I explained or you chose not to.

Now TSA was initiated, and a plan was drawn out on the mode of implementation by the economic team lead by then Minister of Finance Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. It was to be in phases less the economy will suffer shock like it did when President buhari implemented it without understudying it.

GEJ's team lost their mandate and those could not implement their plan as you may have known.

TU'comprend?

Note though that I dont discuss politics. Just trying to put you through in what I know to be true. Shallom!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by TheTechMan: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
Haha be ready to say your last prayer cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by RetroBoy: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
'The child is the father of the man'
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by madjune(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wow.

I remember watching the father Rocky Johnson wrestle on the Saturday IWA wrestling show at 1pm.

We always prayed Nepa never to take the light once it was about time but trust Nepa, they never disappoint.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by cjfbn: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Goodluck did not implement the TSA you are hailing President Buhari did. Yet you are asking jamb question.
He was implementing gradually before your clueless president did it his own way and threw us into recession.
The country has never been divided along ethnic lines as it is today.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Augiiee(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
Babangida brought Road safety
Obasanjo brought EFCC, ICPC and Civil defence.
Obasanjo brought handset.
Yaradua brought Amnesty
Yaradua reduced pump price to #65 per litter.
Clueless Goodluck brought PVC, TSA & BVN.
Goodluck built Amajeri schools.
WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE??
Buhari implemented TSA & PVC, cuz Jonathan couldn't (it could have been an idea that was never put into practice) and Buhari made a rather ineffective agency (EFCC) into an effective one in it's fight against corruption.
P.s Babangida institutionalized corruption, Obasanjo took it to a whole new level, and Jonathan (well you know d rest). However, Yar'adua (may he rest in perfect peace) was and still is, the best President this country have ever had considering what he achieved within d limited time he spent in office

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
cjfbn:

He was implementing gradually before your clueless president did it his own way and threw us into recession.
The country has never been divided along ethnic lines as it is today.

Gradually Bomb.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
MARKETfund:

Obviously bro either you didnt understand a thing from what I explained or you chose not to.

Now TSA was initiated, and a plan was drawn out on the mode of implementation by the economic team lead by then Minister of Finance Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. It was to be in phases less the economy will suffer shock like it did when President buhari implemented it without understudying it.

GEJ's team lost their mandate and those could not implement their plan as you may have known.

TU'comprend?

Note though that I dont discuss politics. Just trying to put you through in what I know to be true. Shallom!

Phases Bomb. They did not implement it. Finito. The rest is storyland.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by zealadjay(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Leetunechi:

Just know say ur own don end b dat..
Farewell 2 d underworld in advance...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age by Kuyo: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2018
Dwayne Johnson you are true son of your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper: Kizz Daniel Shares NYSC Throwback Photo As A Serving Youth Corper / Migos Having Fun With Davido & Bred, Show Off Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.