Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan (1503 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Wow-nigerian Becomes President In Another Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by emmaf5542(m): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2010
The new President of Kyrgyzstan is a Nigerian. He is none other than President [b]Otunba[/b]yeva.

He became President after the people's revolt of last week which chased former President Kurmanbek Bakiyev out of office.

Up Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by saintneo(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2010
stop masturbating
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by Borat1: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2010
I wanted to brand you a fool. . .but on second tots i could do with an early morning laugh grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by slap1(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2010
Like ElRazur, I'd have wished u get well soon but I too had a good laf.
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by Abagworo(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2010
yes oh my bros.dat na yorubaman.igboman chiluba don rule zambia before.nigerians too much.even hugochukwu chervez na 'im dey rule venezuela now.TO JOKES SECTION PLEASE!! LWKMD!
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by Spyker: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2010
moderator,move to joke section please
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by violent(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2010
This is why marijuana should be condemned by all. . .see what it has done to the poor posters soul! undecided

Get well soon sire, but in the meantime, don't litter the politics with anymore of your gibberish!
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by gidson12(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2010
Haba, make una take am easy on the poster na, atleast he's trying to ease the stiffened nerves of u guys wey carry politics like religion
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by yahoo2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by udezue(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Lol chaiii
Re: Nigerian Becomes President Of Kyrgyzstan by freed(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2010
;d

(1) (Reply)

Female Lawmaker Embarrassed For Wearing Sleeveless To Assembly / Fashola's KAI Officers Strips Okada Man / Cnn's View On Recent Delta State Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.