Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking (2209 Views)

Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by kolafolabi(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2018
This hausa lady is making waves online because of the hourglass figure she has even with the hijab on.The identity of the lady is currently unknown.Those curves though…

http://www.naijadailies.com/News/Nigeria/See-The-Curves-On-A-Beautiful-Muslim-Hausa-Lady-That-Got-People-Talking-5014672

2 Likes

Re: See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by kolafolabi(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Killer figure 8 curves

2 Likes

Re: See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by kennysam91: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2018
EWO shocked
Re: See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Annnonymous: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2018
smiley
Re: See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Defeating the very aim for which the "hijab" was promulgated and revered in such awe that a lady can forego her call to bar without it.

This one doesn't know the reason for her cloak, all she sees is another fashion accessory

1 Like

Re: See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by pweetiedee(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2018
stellx:
Defeating the very aim for which the "hijab" was promulgated and revered in such awe that a lady can forego her call to bar without it.

This one doesn't know the reason for her cloak, all she sees is another fashion accessory

Yeye dey smell.

We all know hijab ladies are badder than the non-hijab ladies.

Stop forming modesty

1 Like

Re: See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Mutuwa(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
pweetiedee:

Yeye dey smell.

We all know hijab ladies are badder than the non-hijab ladies.

Stop forming modesty

You and who knows what?
Just because maybe you have few bad ones in hijab,doesn't translate to all in hijab are bad.
That is a fallacy.

1 Like

Re: See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Kirgyakos(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chooi..! Obwoy chee chontin.
Re: See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Every northerner is Hausa to some people, one thing you should know is that Fulanis are the beautiful ones among them, Hausa I don't want to say they don't look attractive

(1) (Reply)

"I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" / 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women / I'm Tired. Maybe I Drank Too Much. (my Picture Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.