Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,606 members, 7,801,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (54789 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by alt3r3g0: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
His arguement would have been on point if the purpose of the church and the fasting is to be billionares on earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
1freshdude:

You are not making sense. The guy is telling you how events unfold in Nigerian churches abroad and instead of stating your own experience if you have been to any church abroad you are attacking his person. I have been to Nigerian and Ghanaian churches abroad, all they want i money; they also celebrate dubious acts to get stays e.t.c.
anybody can say anything online. Abroad where, mention the churches. Next tim you go, record the message. Don't come online to say I been abroad. Rat self dey abroad

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by bobofellaini(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Milonis:
This guy is becoming a stupid nuisance. Did anybody told him that the fasting substitute work and innovation?

This guy is just something else. Slamming everything about Christianity. Waiting for the day he would slam Ramadan Fast...

That's the beauty of Christianity, do all the slamming, the church marches on
THAT S THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by MorataFC: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
lakesider:
if freeze is not careful ,this business men so called "men of God" will assassinate him .
assassinate him for what? It is only ignoramus in christiandom that will believe an iota of his claims.
Jesus did not fast for fourty days ,HE fasted fou fourty days and fourty nights, how many of us can go that length? Even my 100 days fasting can not be compared to that.

So Freezer head is also saying Jesus christ fast because of prosperity?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Penalty82(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekealterego:

So, you think everyone is as poor as you are? Because you saw me on Nairaland? See mentality. I have been to more countries that will ever been in your next 10 years (let me not say your entire life).

Lol, as if you know who you're talking with. Stop bn childish here my friend. I am more matured than you are and will not be tempted to reveal my true identity. At least you're not paying my bills.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Ekealterego: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
you were there? What took you there? you are saying... no evidence or perhaps you don't understand the testimonies. You are just the regular critic that sees nothing good in anything. Which churches? @ last bolded, your type is the one that believes everyone that is in church is a pauper or you are better than everyone online. Again, a church in 190 nations and an individual known on nairaland. Which would you follow.
They are in 190 nations because Nigerians who belong to the church are also in the 190 nations. I am not denying their outreach. I was born and raised in the church, in fact RCCG used my church's model, similar doctrines. Man, I won state wide Bible recitations back to back and I know my Bible (or knew my Bible) I had gotten my membership at 15 at the HQ of that particular church which was sanctioned from the US the int. HQ. So don't assume I don't know what I am saying or want to be critical. However, I am also objective, I have since travelled well also and observed some principles about how things work. They all have one thing in common and that is what freeze is saying. May be he should be a lil bit comical with it so you can all reason.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by ericmani: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
1freshdude:
Even if RCCG members like let them starve to death, it won't change shit. Okay, they will only lose weight and give their digestive tract a break, but the socioeconomic challenges will remain. Nepa will still not give light, Buhari will remain deaf and the budget funded by loans from countries that don't care about religion.
The churches are huge distraction in Nigeria, Daddy and mummy GO's should manage the billions they have already fleeced people of, let people face the problem of the country squarely. Nobody is coming from heaven or anywhere to save anybody...ask yourself since when have you been praying and starving, why are things getting worse?
and you think if things are not working for u and ur family they're not working for others too?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by linearity: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
humilitypays:
truth be told, Africans and entire black race are foolish!

Why can't our religious bodies talk to our leaders

VP Osinbajo was and I think still a pastor, but look at the mess going on in a govt he is number 2 and fear can't let him tell his boss that he is messing up!

Why can't all the GOs and CEOs of the churches summon courage and tell these useless politicians that they are messing up the nation

We need to worship God because He is God not because we want God to give us money, give us big pay job, give us husband, give us miracle house, give us miracle contract, give us miracle car and what have you.

Worship God because you love Him and let God do whatever He pleases with your life.

Bad leadership has made Nigerians to attribute everything to spiritual issue even when we all know it is the politicians causing the hardship!

We are not ready for national development yet, let's keep praying even when Fulani herdsmen have sworn to wipe out non Fulani Nigerians, we will pray harder without using our God given brain angry

The truth is constitutional the position of a VP have no power or say in Government, it is just figure head, who dances to the tune set forth by the President and in Nigeria setting, it is well used to placard one region who felt that they are left out to vote to the main guy at the top.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
9jakohai:

I work in healthcare.

Also...this isn't asmall part of the problem.

For much of the time Europe was becoming industrial, most of its people were religious. Same for the USA. South Korea has a large religious population, including many Pentecostals.

Nigeria's problem , like many African countries is that we do not grasp how important it is to be industrial...because we have become so dependent on imported stuff, that most people want to be importers.....and because we think that all we need to prosper is to export raw materials.

That iswhy we have poor power supply....and poor roads, and poor railways...because the means of producing oil and many other raw materials don't depend on the power, transport infrastructure at alll.

Till we change our mindset....we will forever be broke. And hey....an industrial society benefits 'pastorpreneurs' more..bigger tithes.

You keep repeating this rhetoric.
Your background shows why you have limited knowledge about the concept of development, my knowledge of health sciences is at basic level too.
Look this up on google, why did the industrial revolution start in Great Britain. Its a starter pack to understanding what you are taking about.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
1freshdude:

You are wrong. Very wrong!

I am not finished... grin

Walter is right. It is true that since independence we have failed to nurture creativity and collective orientations. We as a nation lack a workhorse mentality and behave like 13 million civil servants dependent on a government pay cheque. We believe that development is generated 8-to-5 behind a desk wearing a tie with our degrees hanging on the wall. Such a working environment does not offer the opportunity for fellowship, the excitement of competition, and the spectacle of innovative rituals.

Sauce

1freshdude:

You keep repeating this rhetoric.
Your background shows why you have limited knowledge about the concept of development, my knowledge of health sciences is at basic level too.
Look this up on google, why did the industrial revolution start in Great Britain. Its a starter pack to understanding what you are taking about.

The industrial revolution started because of many factors, chief among which was the weather, the fact that resources were limited, and because of scientific innovation, which in some ways was hindered by the church, but in many ways was not.

A good book to read is 'For the Glory of God' by Robert Stark. (No, it is not a 'religious' book).
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:
If there is any doubt about this guys stupidity, he just cleared it.

His problems are not the politicians he voted in but the church.

God bless you, not only as he cleared all doubt, he has also showed the depth of his STUPIDITY

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by hohafrank(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
This man will get the repercussion for talking against men of God.Watch it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
ericmani:

and you think if things are not working for u and ur family they're not working for others too?

Lol...I work with Siemens...I am worth more than everybody in your life, COMBINED! I dont starve/fast nor believe in any fairy tale likened to Ali baba and the 40 thieves by the way!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Bollinger(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

And you think others don't have the same, even more?.

I never said that. But one thing for sure is that anyone who thinks fasting for 50 days is the secret to being successful is not successful and never will be successful unless by chance or luck.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Ekealterego: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

Lol, as if you know who you're talking with. Stop bn childish here my friend. I am more matured than you are and will not be tempted to reveal my true identity. At least you're not paying my bills.
you threw the first stone. So deal with it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Is it his business? This guy is just annoying.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by focus1256: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
9jakohai:

Daddy freeze is off the mark here

The reason why Nigeria isn't developed is not because of how many people go to church or mosque. It is because Nigeria's economy is heavily dependent on revenue from exporting raw materials...and on importing stuff.

That is what we inherited from the British, right from the time we exported slaves in exchange for weapons, alcohol, etc, then palm oil , cocoa in exchange for industrial goods....to the point that we have become so dependent on imported rice, imported biscuit, imported ceramics, etc...which we can produce at home.

Daddy Freeze, why don't you set up your own factory? Why must it be the Church? And even some chur have set up factories and employed hundreds of Nigerians.

Even RCCG...has set up many employment generating agencies...like universities.

And what is all this talk about free education? Yes...the church should sponsor education for indigent students....but let's be frank, education is expensive.And the church does help indigent students too....

Look.....if you want to start blaming unemployment, and lack of factories on churches...look at youself first. Do you buy made in Nigeria stuff? Or you buy imported?

Daddy Freeze, I appreciate your critiques.As a evangelical Christian, the church has not done Nigeria well enough. But China, UAE, etc got to where they are not because of, or the absence of religion, but because they promoted policies that did not let them rely on importation. Chew on that.
Let that senseless man called freeze know. ...He should stop all his senseless talk before God's wrath come upon him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Ochoiho: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
This boy thought fasting is about asking God for money. Is he anywhere close ,in term of wealth, to people doing the fasting? Well, let him continue, a Dog going astray does not heed the hunters whistle.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Penalty82(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekealterego:
you threw the first stone. So deal with it.

I threw the first stone and you threw the first lie.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
9jakohai:

I am not finished... grin

Walter is right. It is true that since independence we have failed to nurture creativity and collective orientations. We as a nation lack a workhorse mentality and behave like 13 million civil servants dependent on a government pay cheque. We believe that development is generated 8-to-5 behind a desk wearing a tie with our degrees hanging on the wall. Such a working environment does not offer the opportunity for fellowship, the excitement of competition, and the spectacle of innovative rituals.

Sauce

This is not a way to understand issues, in medicine, do you cure an ailment by merely treating symptoms? I believe you had to write some form of thesis or research paper to get your degree...what does empirics say about this development?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by ericmani: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bidobado:

Those countries he mentioned became developed because the people separated religion from common sense. Its not religion that builds schools, hospitals, factories, it's the common sense and need of the people. If Muslims are responsible for the state of Nigeria, what about the underdeveloped South and East being ruled by Christian governors and lawmakers.
Nigeria is a failed state, admit it.
oga America, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, e.t.c have always and will always be a christain state no matter what..now u are blaming the church for the lack of development of this country, forgettion, no not forgetting, ignoring the fact that it is our leaders that is the course of the country's lack of development

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by onyxo76(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
jos4kay:
This Freeze is gradually showing his true color. Fasting and Prayer is a spiritual exercise.
"But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."--Matthew 17:21.

This freeze is becoming a nuisance, how does the 50 days fasting of RCCG prayer and fasting affect him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Temysteve(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
exlinkleads:
Better You Work Hard, Innovate & Be Creative Than To Do 50 Days Fasten & Prayer - Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG

OAP Freeze never left any stone un-turned when it comes to the way he feels about Nigerian pastors and RCCG church is indeed the one dearest to his heart. He never hesitate on any opportunity he has to throw tantrums against the church and its pastors, owning to the fact that they are the No. 1 in tithes and misleading of the "sheeples".

In a post he shared on Instagram, Daddy Freeze requested that RCCG should remove him from their mailing list as they send him the prayer point for the "Day 2" of their 50 days fasten and prayer continues.

He also advised the church to teach their members how to work hard and make money rather than telling them they can pray their way to wealth.

See his post below....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd2K7MOnM26/

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/better-you-work-hard-innovate-be.html
Fridge or freezer, i no get ur time today. Make i go polish my Zanutti shoe coz we go party tonight #TGIF!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by tunji1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
This man should face his own issues rather that disuading members of the public.We pray about everything in Nigerian.If prayers and fasting works for people why the hullabaloo?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Penalty82(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bollinger:

I never said that. But one thing for sure is that anyone who thinks fasting for 50 days is the secret to being successful is not successful and never will be successful unless by chance or luck.

And you think that those fasting are poor people. Let Freeze also condemn Islamic fasting.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Softhands(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
A man's heart is where is treasure is... You have told us where your priorities are...leave other to their own...inugo?
Ekealterego:
Sadly true.
People should be told the truth!
The time we spend hunting for miracles, we should rather use that time to make our country a better place. People need tinknow that things don't happen magically. Even the bible noted that faith without works is dead, its a combination of a faith as small as a mustard seed and a whole lot of work. While you are busy praying to get a car magically, do you know the average citizen in the west and far east are sweating it out in a factory somewhere? People are in labs doing active research on how to improve, guys are working in the harsh winter weather developing apps, the IT personnel are busy developing intelligent computers, while you have already spend 50 days out of the lil time you have hunting for miracles. Prayer is powerful but more work is better!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Leonbonapart(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Rolandonyi:
I laugh in Antigua! Freeze please pity these 'guy men'. Abi you won comot food for guy man mouth.
you need to see how pathetic and sickening you and your write up look

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Bollinger(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

And you think that those fasting are poor people. Let Freeze also condemn Islamic fasting.

Yes they are. Both mentally and physically.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by MorataFC: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekealterego:
Unfortunately, you don't have as much resources as these people have onna head to head basis. You realistically can't afford the same luxury. Even as that, they are using the money they have to build build build and build and turn their country into a paradise, compare then with Northern Nigeria.
This man has brainwashed many people, what is the correlation between fasting and prosperity? So Saudi and Qatar fasted because of prosperity, Muhammed and Jesus Christ fasted because of prosperity?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Ekealterego: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
all of these was possible because of "a people" Muslim, christian, pagan.. that worked together to achieve it. One did not blame another for fasting or come against another for wearing hijab. They worked together. It's called team work. They used their minds positively. This is what is lacking in Nigeria. It's no about religion or fast. Its about people like you not being critical about what's n your business. You see your likes are even a major problem.
of course, we shouldn't blame one another or throw stones, we should work but however, we must establish that we need small faith but a lot of work which includes, intellectual, physical and mental works. All these religions were introduced to us wasn't it? If India had ruled us, may be we would be Hindus, but whichever way, we must learn the principles about how things work and stop giving our people empty hopes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by blackbeau1(f): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Freeze has found an avenue to remain relevant . And it's because he knows Christians are exhorted not to fight their enemies. If he has liver, let him slam Muslims na so they'll use him as sallah meat

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekealterego:

They are in 190 nations because Nigerians who belong to the church are also in the 190 nations. I am not denying their outreach. I was born and raised in the church, in fact RCCG used my church's model, similar doctrines. Man, I won state wide Bible recitations back to back and I know my Bible (or knew my Bible) I had gotten my membership at 15 at the HQ of that particular church which was sanctioned from the US the int. HQ. So don't assume I don't know what I am saying or want to be critical. However, I am also objective, I have since travelled well also and observed some principles about how things work. They [b]all have one thing in common and that is what freeze is saying. [/b]May be he should be a lil bit comical with it so you can all reason.
@ first bolded, you are being silly and even as you claim to be well travelled, I can't attribute intelligence to your posts. I careless if you are a pastor. You mentioned " you" in an earlier post and I said, you should mention a " you" that you personally know. If you don't have any personal relation with a "you" it will be silly to make that assumption. @ second bolded, a church is in 190 nations, if they are silly, do you think the developed nations would have given them access to their countries? @ are the churches not applying principles that work. You had an observation, have you bothered to deeply relate it with Africa? We have a people problem not churches or religion. What is the one thing in common.. you are not making sense if you are not saying the one thing in common? You see that you are just critical over nothing. We have a people problem and you are just one example. The type that is critical about a cause without reason. The judgemental type. The type that mentions "you" without knowing the "you". The type that boasts about being around the world, yet not solving people' problem but looking for mistakes. The type that believes there is something someone or something is not doing right but yet can't mention the thing. You are simply confused! Work on yourself dude!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.