Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! (1960 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / Are Material Things The Basics In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by hermosa(f): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2010
to the poster of Why are girls so freaked so material things?

Why are girls so freaked so material things??! I'll tell you why. Because we are spoiled. From the minute we are born, we are spoiled. Mummy and daddy love us to death, for our 1-year-old party, they give us the world, the latest hip crib, the coolest tricycle, to when we reach 6, they give that really cool helicopter that is remote controlled and a toy porche and maybe throw in a ken-barnie doll, just for kicks, and then when we reach 15/16 daddy gets us the Wii/psp3 that just came out!! and just to remind us how precious we truely are, they forbid us from doing any kind of manual labor like goin to the kitchen, cos that's meant for the house maids and then when we reach the Big 1 8 we get one hell of a big party to celebrate our adult hood, we can finally drive around with our own BMWs and Benzs and show off our significant other, did i say this is why girls love material stuff, my bad i meant this is why GUYS love material stuff. stop generalizing!! guys are just as freaked out about material things like shoes, wrist watches. blackberrys, jeans, shirts, as girls are!!!
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by zeal500: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Areaboy2(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2010
oh and while they were buying all that load for guys,  the girls had to play with sand? 

get over urself for pity sake undecided

the truth is women just love security, whether brute strength or financially,

u guys just love nice things, too much for our own good,

need i say more?
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by hermosa(f): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2010
@area boy, all i'm sayin is lala boi decided to generalise so i'm just showin him how stupid his own remark was, like it doesn't even make sense, and i did say
guys are just as freaked out about material things like shoes, wrist watches. blackberrys, jeans, shirts, as girls are!!!
so i think u shulda read b4 u commented, it just goes to show U should be the one to get over ur own selfsmiley
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Areaboy2(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2010
keyword my dear,  keyword,   "TOO MUCH"

read mine properly b4 u reply too,

do i hear a "touche`" from you?  tongue
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2010
Area_boy:

do i hear a "tu che" from you? tongue
u mean touche? undecided

1 Like

Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2010
iceblue:

u mean touche? undecided

I think he does mean touche`.
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Areaboy2(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2010
thanks alot spelling teacher, i needed that, atleast u know wat i'm saying, communication established,
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2010
^^ yes but did you learn anything?
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by lalaboi1(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2010
Seriously,  reading all you have said,  i still think the so called gurls are much more materialistic than the guys,  and in btw,  i am trying to talk about when two people are in a relationship,  if you dig what i am trying to say,  i used to have a GF,  and she was always asking for cash on a weekly basis,  the lowest cash i gave her for a week was about N12,000 ,  i want to make my hair,  i want to do my nails,  ehhmmm,  there is this cloth my friend just bought,  hmmm,  ehhmm,  i am going to my friends wedding and i am one of the bridal train and so on,  a lotta these came up,  thats what i'm tryin' to say,
hermosa:

to the poster of Why are girls so freaked so material things?

Why are girls so freaked so material things??! I'll tell you why. Because we are spoiled. From the minute we are born, we are spoiled. Mummy and daddy love us to death, for our 1-year-old party, they give us the world, the latest hip crib, the coolest tricycle, to when we reach 6, they give that really cool helicopter that is remote controlled and a toy porche and maybe throw in a ken-barnie doll, just for kicks, and then when we reach 15/16 daddy gets us the Wii/psp3 that just came out!! and just to remind us how precious we truely are, they forbid us from doing any kind of manual labor like goin to the kitchen, cos that's meant for the house maids and then when we reach the Big 1 8 we get one hell of a big party to celebrate our adult hood, we can finally drive around with our own BMWs and Benzs and show off our significant other,  did i say this is why girls love material stuff, my bad i meant this is why GUYS love material stuff. stop generalizing!! guys are just as freaked out about material things like shoes, wrist watches. blackberrys, jeans, shirts,  as girls are!!!
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by jenibayo(f): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2010
Area boy u name na wa oooooooooooooooooo! Take am easy ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2010
^^^ nice try chum!  i saw that! cheesy cheesy

i'm not picking on you hon. i just find that some people think it's ok to write english wrong as long as someone understands.
Area_boy:

thanks alot spelling teacher,  i needed that,  atleast u know wat i'm saying,  communication established,

communication isn't established if only a few people out of the lot passing thru here get wht u're saying (it's not fair to the french either to damage their language just 'cause we can't be bothered to spell/speak it right)

so are we cool?  kiss kiss
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by lalaboi1(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2010
iceblue:

^^^ nice try chum!  i saw that! cheesy cheesy

i'm not picking on you hon. i just find that some people think it's ok to write english wrong as long as someone understands.
communication isn't established if only a few people out of the lot passing thru here get wht u're saying (it's not fair to the french either to damage their language just 'cause we can't be bothered to spell/speak it right)

so are we cool?  kiss kiss
naahhhhhhhhh, you guyz are not cool, cos i am sure he still thinks the message was passed through, and he doesn't care who else does not understand, grin grin
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2010
@ poster

Are you just trying to justify your love for material things in exchange for yourself?
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Areaboy2(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2010
owned!!! my reply got deleted,  shocked

anyways, @ ice, we're soooooo not cool

i want
hermosa:

shoes, wrist watches. blackberrys, jeans, shirts,

then we're cool  tongue

@ Jeni  wats wrong with my name?  angry
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2010
Area_boy:

owned!!! my reply got deleted,   shocked

anyways,  @ ice,  we're soooooo not cool

i want
then we're cool  tongue

ole! material boy! tongue tongue
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by jenibayo(f): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2010
Area_boy:

owned!!! my reply got deleted, shocked

anyways, @ ice, we're soooooo not cool

i want
then we're cool tongue

@ Jeni wats wrong with my name? angry

Hey notin is wrong wif ur name oooo, just like de name.
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by hermosa(f): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2010
@area boy 'TOO MUCH' what the, ? maybe u shulda written ur words more carefully, no touche watsoeversmiley
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by hermosa(f): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2010
Seriously, reading all you have said, i still think the so called gurls are much more materialistic than the guys, and in btw, i am trying to talk about when two people are in a relationship, if you dig what i am trying to say, i used to have a GF, and she was always asking for cash on a weekly basis, the lowest cash i gave her for a week was about N12,000 , i want to make my hair, i want to do my nails, ehhmmm, there is this cloth my friend just bought, hmmm, ehhmm, i am going to my friends wedding and i am one of the bridal train and so on, a lotta these came up, thats what i'm tryin' to say,
then u shulda said 'there's this gurl i use to date' and not generalise, everyone's materialistic at least to a minimun, we all want one thing or another, i'm sorry ur gurls constantly bugging u for money, but for that one gurl who's in it for the money, there's one who's in it cos she actually wants you for you, for being a man, mayb u shuld reevaluate ur relationship,
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by lalaboi1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
hermosa:

then u shulda said 'there's this gurl i use to date' and not generalise, everyone's materialistic at least to a minimun, we all want one thing or another, i'm sorry your gurls constantly bugging u for money, but for that one gurl who's in it for the money, there's one who's in it cos she actually wants you for you, for being a man, mayb u shuld reevaluate your relationship,
Well, i was of the opinion that a little few of them were materialistic, till i dated a few more, and then all turned out the same, i have a girl right now, and i am not quite sure about her, just waiting for that moment when she puts on the materialistic mask and then i issue her a RED CARD, I talked to a couple of guy, and they agreed with me and shared similar experiences with me that more than 50% of girls are only in a relationship cos of what they can get out of the guys pockets, well, i know the gurls on here would stil doubt moi, but guess what, whatever you say right after this post would not change my opinion, PEACE
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by axeman85(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2010
@lala boi

in regards to your last comment, even the girls that love you very much still want you to show it and apart from emotional way it has to be material as well. same goes for those that pretend they love you/ its a general thing for most women to want their guys to get them something and even if some can afford it without complaining, some can afford it and still complain. eg.

i have a friend who is planning on bying his girl brazil hair, the guy can afford it to an extent but he is not happy that the girl is demanding for such when she cud put the money into good use. he says his plan is to buy i BUT ANYTIME the girl has a pressing need of emergency, he will tell her he doesnt have money or she shud go and sell the hair since that is her priority.
Re: In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! by outletonli: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2011
Have you ever dreamed of being as charming as Madonna? Have you ever thought of becoming an envy of all your friends? If so, come to louis vuitton outlet

(1) (Reply)

Sets Timer To Call Her / Is The Way To A Man's Heart Really Through Is Stomach??? / You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.