Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village (50458 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Becka021(f): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
stop talking as if it is here sole responsibility to amend it..simple because she is from there does not necessary mean she must do the work of the community leader

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by 4Play(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
The Afikpo chick was a lady of the night in the US and a "madam", she appeared on Howard Stern's show. She was later deported.

5 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by OgologoDimkpa: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Is that not Okochi Afikpo Chic's son??
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Fellywood(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
ManMountain:
This woman bought one flat in an estate and suddenly we can't see road on internet again
That is why we do not need to show everything to the world on social media bro. There is too much danger doing this bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Keneking:
Cant she use the money for the building to build a decent bridge

you must be mad.. do you know afikpo chic?

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Byfaith123: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
1shortblackboy:
dem no get local government chairman and governor?
She's the one to present the matter to the Governor, that's why she was voted, to represent others.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by thunderbabs: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Una never see anytin.. Una go hear sweeter words frm dem as from mid-year just to get them to win seats.

I just pray nigerians start using deir brains when it coms to politicians and elections
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Mohito500: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
This olosho again!

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
She's part of those angry that Mr Trump called Africa a shithole.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Pangea: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hahaha
Una dey look for bridge from a retired olosho?
That's a bridge too far

I laugh in afikpo

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by InvertedHammer: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Igboblog:
It's no longer news that Ebonyi state lawmaker, Maria Ude Nwachi acquired a mansion in Abuja but a Facebook user who is actually angry with her for abandoning her village has blasted her.

Below is what he wrote...
This is the linking bridge between my village to our community where the supposed Leader house of Assembly is from.
Those people are all failures.
Below is a photo of the bridge
What do you think fans? Drop your comments

Source : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2018/01/fan-blasts-maria-ude-nwachi-shows.html?m=1

That doesn't look like a major road. It looks like one of those shortcuts in any village.

/

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by justuschi50: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
victorazy:

As state governor abi?
look at what u are saying so because she is not d state Governor now mean she can't help are pple. I don't think u have brain
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bollinger:

You want to know what's even more laughable? She will win the elections again and again. The same people complaining now will turn around to vote for her with vigor once garri and salt is presented in front of them.

you must also be mad...what is the work of a legislator?
a person who makes laws; a member of a legislative body.
So its now a legislators job to build bridges abi? do you know what she has done for her community before she got into politics? did you ask yourself how a woman who had no political background achieve that? like i said again... you must be mad. nobody in nigeria thinks anymore before talking..the poverty and stupidity and beclouded your sense of reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Omoluabi16(m): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Another IPOB sponsored minion. A poor attempt to score cheap points against Hon maria. So all the streets of afikpo must glitter abi? That picture didn't even show any decay.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pangea:
Hahaha
Una dey look for bridge from a retired olosho?
That's a bridge too far

I laugh in afikpo

lmao
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by hohafrank(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Keneking:
Cant she use the money for the building to build a decent bridge
Can you do that?

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by cnonyechi(f): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Igboblog:
It's no longer news that Ebonyi state lawmaker, Maria Ude Nwachi acquired a mansion in Abuja but a Facebook user who is actually angry with her for abandoning her village has blasted her.

Below is what he wrote...
This is the linking bridge between my village to our community where the supposed Leader house of Assembly is from.
Those people are all failures.
Below is a photo of the bridge
What do you think fans? Drop your comments

Source : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2018/01/fan-blasts-maria-ude-nwachi-shows.html?m=1

So she should use her salary to build bridge. of she should continue living in a rented apartment. isnt der a local govt chairman in dat area, no comissioners or d state no get Governor.?

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Bollinger(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
aonag:

you must also be mad...what is the work of a legislator?
a person who makes laws; a member of a legislative body.
So its now a legislators job to build bridges abi? do you know what she has done for her community before she got into politics? did you ask yourself how a woman who had no political background achieve that? like i said again... you must be mad. nobody in nigeria thinks anymore before talking..the poverty and stupidity and beclouded your sense of reasoning!

Lol. Calm down. Go back to whatever educational certifications you have and look at it again to see if it is worth having because it/they have failed you. Does she not have a constituency that she takes care of? She knows this and should have been lobbying to get funds to take care of such things. Plus, posting online her personal life like that is insensitive to foools like you who dwell in a dilapidated country. Your leaders don't give a phuck about you and the reason is because they know you all don't know how things are done. People like you i mean. Your question is like "what can buhari do about the herdsmen crisis? Is he a policeman"? You mumu die i swear. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by talk2aikay(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
People can lie shaa! Na now I know say true true some people worl na to com online dey lie for their paymasters just so they can discredit the next person.

Mr Chukwudi Nwafor I wonder where you actually hail from but I'm quite sure you're not from Afikpo neither are you her constituent - in fact you're a common e-rat.

Pray where in Afikpo is this so called bridge? Or did you take the picture from your village for your dirty work?
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by exportfoodng: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is not new na. In every state of Nigeria, there are things like this, even worst. So I will be surprise if you say you are shocked.

Some of the shocked ones will even do worst if they are in her shoes.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
That the bridge has not been done doesn't mean she has not done a lot for the people of Afikpo..she has done a lot..so the man just remembered the bridge because she built a house? ?what is the work of the local government chairman??
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by blackbeau1(f): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
I don't get it . Is it her duty as a lawmaker to build bridges ? Isn't that the work of the federal, state and local government? If she decides to do so , it would be from the goodness of her heart .
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by opribo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
That's the way they are, fine outside but dirty inside.
When they need our votes that is when they remember they belong to a constituency.
After that they forget them.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by justuschi50: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Another IPOB sponsored minion. A poor attempt to score cheap points against Hon maria. So all the streets of afikpo must glitter abi? That picture didn't even show any decay.
another citizen of d Republic of brown roof meddling in another region issue, in other to secure there source of money
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by FakoMaybach1: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
That Afikpo chick na fraud, the 5 million rochas gave her has been sunk into her house, she just gave like 30 people 10k each and ate the rest.
i wont be surprised if her father lives in a hut in Afikpo, a retired LovePeddler that went into politics....from one dirty job to another, can a human be worse?

No one is perfect, she should be more responsive to her people
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Omoluabi16(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
justuschi50:
another citizen of d Republic of brown roof meddling in another region issue, in other to secure there source of money
P --- off and go take a swim in your swampy muddy Republic. Send my love to dilector.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by ChristyB(f): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
How much will it even cost to make a better bridge?
these law makers are all failures
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
ManMountain:
This woman bought one flat in an estate and suddenly we can't see road on internet again

And what makes you feel she is not the owner of the estate?
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Egein(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is just a makeshift pako over a gutter, and not a bridge. Even by my house on Johnson Omorinre, Lekki there are two of these kind of "bridges" that cross over the huge gutter at Durosimmi Etti.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by justuschi50: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Omoluabi16:
P --- off and go take a swim in your swampy muddy Republic. Send my love to dilector.
muddy republic u say pls before u describe us u we must have those attributes OK u muddy republic did not GI well as for d brown roof Republic its true for I have seen it house comprises of brown roofing sheet
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by cyprex: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
We are have system of governance that advocates separation of power.
Being a legislature, I don't think its her responsibility to construct bridges.

I hate her penchant to being loud, boisterous and showy, though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) / End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.