Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing (1508 Views)

Omg Recordz Unveil Gbam Awards 2013 (the Talented) / Tupac Was Murdered By The U.s Gov Because Of Killuminati_ / My God, There Is Nothing Impossible With You (kilo Lese Olorun Mi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by Enukpelebe: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2010
After A record breaking hit by the international acknowledge Lil Wayne Wannabe,A Nigerian with the name 2sure2shizzy with the track Tittled 'Amenu' Who started his track verse by paying respect to his Mentor Lil Wayne''I love Wizzy'' making the World to know he got influenced totally from him pump and plane.
Statistic now have it that he is the Number one popular African Artist with breakthrough to the entertainment scene just A day his Video was Edited and handed over to him by his Music Video Director Akin Alabi, Akin Alabi Who is a music video director and have lots of works in respect but could not get recognised by the international Entertainment Body has gained the interest of many Americans/Europeans/Africans in diaspora who love the total production and output of that video and like many of us may know the said Wannabe Paid Respect to Many telecommunication firms, like Etisalat.Zain, Mtn, Glo etc Wine Companies Hennessy, Barcardi etc,begging everyone to rate the Governor Fashola of Lagos State Nigeria as the best and speaks on obasanjo's Telecommunication innovation,with some well recognized lyrics heard from him by most Americans''U wear Timbaland and me i wear Timbaland,When u Cry,Me I Laugh'which means all is well with him no matter the critics on him,the more u say things about which is cry,that he is going to Laugh,and other deep lyrics which he wizzynized with his local dialet yoruba.

Music Video which received lots of critics at few hours of it being posted on the internet,but to be sincere judging from Worldstarhihop.com every click on it,repeated listening to the video,first they hated it,but the video Quality drew attention of many and made them pick out some words out of it and started dancing to it.while many starting searching for Concert Venue where they can see him live,because he really conquer all fears to have really spent such huge money to get video for such track and as we know the star race is all about being able to conquer fears,because when u succeed in that then u move mountains,now that is all what we have seen from 2sure2shizzy.

in Summary get ready to see him being rewarded by those Telecommunication firms,Wine and Politicical bodies whom respect or we can say Advert was done on their Behalf.

To tease Haters U might see a Collaboration from 2sure2shizzy feat.Lil Wayne,because he drew attention to many on the Wizzy being in Jail,making them to be asking how he is now,

For more info, www.Whenucrymeilaugh.com

Impossible is nothing!Gbam

#now playing 2sure2shizzy.Free at Last ft.Lil Wayne (Studio Leak)
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by ElRazur: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2010
I don't understand.

Can someone read this and explain it to me please.
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by tosinaded(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2010
Fadafucca am lost

#itsnaija
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by Mobinga: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2010
Mawphucker!
#Boys are not smiling.
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by Enukpelebe: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
ElRazur:

I don't understand.

Can someone read this and explain it to me please.
if u dont understand go to Church it's sunday today,when u come back then read the post again.then u will understand.

Etisa Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#Now playing Busta Rhymes Dangerous
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by ElRazur: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
Okay. I am coming.

Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by tavarez(f): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
tosinaded@:

Fadafucca am lost

#itsnaija

tosin u don kill me LMAO *till he fals off seat *

FADAFUCKKA IM DRUNK

#nowplaying Big Faz Letter to Bolzi

everybody puttu yellloooooowowwwwww
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by Mobinga: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2010
ofoka go sleep. u don drink too much
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by thelion1: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2010
Hat it or love it, that dude made it international doing what u call crap. Record labels are looking for his tail now. . . . ". . . . . .when you cry, me i laugh. . . . . . . 2sure2zhizzy"Keep crying!!!
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by 2shizzy: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2010
speaking for 2sure2shizzy, you've really write real things about this dude seriously. its just like you're there when he's doing the shit.
I will like to get your contact, his email is talkto2sureonnet@yahoo.com Phone number: 08035938600, 08027967511,
may God bless you and write about u in the book of life too. he has lot to show in his fantastic album, 1 luv 9JA
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by Enukpelebe: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2010
2shizzy:

speaking for 2sure2shizzy,  you've really write real things about this dude seriously. its just like you're there when he's doing the poo.
I will like to get your contact,  his email is  talkto2sureonnet@yahoo.com  Phone number: 08035938600, 08027967511,
may God bless you and write about u in the book of life too. he has lot to show in his fantastic album,  1 luv 9JA
Soldier Never mind,Real Niggas don't hate,we love all we see cos Rome was not built in a day,so we give support to the young while we watch them grow stronger and when they grow we smile,we do no diss only fake dreds does diss,hate no fella,care and speak for our Ghetto hood so much and love evertything out from the Hood, well i have got the info as u insisted so expect some add or call thnx and to summaries my writings i Def Believe in him and a Number One Ghost Fan of him,a feminine name with V as first letter and surname familiar with Afro America's action parked movie monk,name starting with D just added u for instant chats that's me,so welcome
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by 2shizzy: 11:33am On May 14, 2010
Nigerian Lilwayne AMEMU lyrics LICKED.

Laugh…. ehehnn ehehnn
I LOVE WEEZY.
Its your boy 2shizzy
OB on the beat yoh
9ja…

emu in my body
emu in my vein heh.
mo memu ni bayen
mo memu ni bi bayii

they say i'm always with palm wine tapper
but they know i'm a rapperz with camera snapper
paparapa ni trailer man dun tawa balo si alaba
I'm hill father fucker i'm drunk.

oh ma clock say oh my talk say
you wear timberland me I wear timber laugh
when you cry me I laugh when you laugh me i cry
but once in a year me I cry.

This make me remember when I was in tamper
Smoking marijuana, speaking many grammer
there I brought my swagger together
telling my brother, father, mother
da I wanna be a singer

Taba ri tooto ka tete so
Taba riro katete so
Fashola she titi, tobatiwu citizen keme she enviromental
Aro meta Obafemi she instrumenT.

Ehehnn yeah

Watch your left watch your right
Fashola has done is own best
2 years to come 9ja will be small london, small japan
Afghanistan. Dindin yeah

Nigga this my sample
Tell me if you like it
Wizzy crib wizzy trip for my country
Saying I’m tuffer than 9gerian hemp
Me my self I’m hutter than Jamaican hemp

Tell me if I’m drunk baby?
Bakadi pumping Hennesy pumping
moe pumping Champyne pumping
ehehnn
Emu oguro, Emu oguro, Emu oguro, pumping

So tell me where are the rest of your puppies
I will always speak the truth even though I get drunk
Cos oro ashiwere lon taju yeaah.
Please please rate fashola as the best governor of the year
Cos oti she ju ehan… Oti she ju ehehnn

Alright listen up
Straight down to the network make una shope lowo obasanjo
Oko mobile wole everybody dey buy credit
Woni moti blow to tori motin loo glooo
Woni kinlora zain kinto lefe zainabu

MTN wapati mi won kunle laro yellow
Everybody put on yellow, heellow, yellow yeah
Everybody come dey mellow yeaah

ahahnn
9labalaba’s 9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9
9 butterfly all around me ETISALAT. YEAH
etisalat etisalat etisalat Yeahh,,,
Yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yaah,yeah yeah yeah yeaaahhh

Hum hum are we drunk “ehehnn”
Tell me! Are we! are we drunk
No ehehnn and my cloth say and my Talk say
I’m drunk, Father fucker I’m drunk.
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by Enukpelebe: 11:37am On May 14, 2010
Sup @

@2shizzy did u get a add from Vanessa? that's me

(1) (Reply)

13 Year Old Nigeria Girl Drops Awesome Video..she Can REALLY Sing.. / Tushadowz - Anyi Pasa Ft Kolo.com ( Hot Street Anthem) / Repete Video [download]- Black Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.