Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (46089 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by etzskillz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
so becos u breastfed a 30BG baby,we should use remote control to remove dodo from FIA�
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
wonder what imade will grow up to see of her
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
How is she making her kpa?

By becoming baby mama to 30 billion gangs and shamelessly posting are saggy breast and still proud to come out publicly.

Lady you need to go and upgrade your brain software at google playstore.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by mamatwiny(f): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nigerians get mouth.
See finishing @last comment, comparing her with the other bg baby mama.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by deco22(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
No wonder Davido ran to Chioma,see how those things look like slippers.

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by oshe11: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas:
Ohhhhhhhh So, 30 bg means tati billion gang? I was already wondering which unit of measurement it is.
Billigramgrin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by pussypounder(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
[right][/right]
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by free2ryhme: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
nkemchineke:

CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!!!!
With the 25% discount currently on, passengers can ride from Surulere to Lekki for as low as ₦1200. From Ikeja to Marina as low as ₦1000. From Agege to Ikeja City Mall for as low as ₦800.

even in traffic congestion undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Follygunners: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Just imagine... so she actually had a baby for him simply cuz of 'kpa' ($$$$). angry She doesn't even care abt the baby just the $$$. undecided How lower can she get? Na wah ooo.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tessyama1:
Sophia Momodu, Davido's first baby mama was slammed by a follower on Instagram for showing off her boobs in a new boomerang video she posted.

According to the lady, her boobs are 'flat' and they don't look nice.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/davidos-first-babymama-replies-lady-who.html

for God sake see person Mama .....girls have lost it ...does she have parents
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Dammylois(f): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
We know she no too dey use her God's given brain (her 30bg reply proves it all) but body shaming isn't a nice idea...

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
This lady is just a big shame to her daughter, don't even know what Davido see in her in the first place, she lack every quality any normal woman should possess. Shio
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by spencekat(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
elyte89:
A picture u will later regret 20/30years to come grin
20/30years is too much.Just 10years from now,she will regret.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Dopenigga(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
yuck those boobs tho.little wonder why davido dumped her
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
When you zoom the photo well well and look at the left breast very well from a dimensional angle you will know that true try her breasts have digest,she has breastfed so many mouths including baba Imade
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by SirLakes: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
That bress is on its way back to the maker cry

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Evil eye everywhere.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by PDPGuy: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas:
Ohhhhhhhh
So, 30 bg means tati billion gang?
I was already wondering which unit of measurement it is.
She meant 30lbs
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
I have seen where Imade inherited her ugliness.. I wonder how turtle ninja do that thing self... maybe he did it under influence of hard drugs.... ppl can be just ugly for nothing oooo TUFIAKWA
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
BruzMoney:
Zero shame for Sophia. And that energy the other girl is using to type can be channeled to something productive.
so getting nakid with flat breasts and breatfeeding 30bg baby isn't productive right? grin

what the hell is a 30bg baby anyway? what does it mean?
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
She is as childish as her baby daddy

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by diluewunmi: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tessyama1:
Sophia Momodu, Davido's first baby mama was slammed by a follower on Instagram for showing off her boobs in a new boomerang video she posted.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/davidos-first-babymama-replies-lady-who.html

No wonder Davido rejected you. Who will marry a slut like you. Shameless girl. Spit on you
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by diluewunmi: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tessyama1:

Your daughter will grow up to be ashamed of you. Were woman

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
And she has to bring mama Hailey into it, Chai see Savage cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
what the hell is 30bg anyway? wetin pesin no go learn for dis Nairaland.

since i joined this Nairaland my IQ is getting lower, due to all the Rubbish and irrelevant comments, topics and posts on here. i keep reading grin

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Troublemaker007(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Rikidony:
sometimes I wonder the kind weed Davido been smoke wet him go pansh dis girl without condom, with all him money him no see better chick.

even me wei never reach him level no fit carry this kind ugly babe home,

I am telling you bro! Even me wey my account nova reach 10m dey carry La creame babes wey neat die. Just negodu that stick Davido go put him 30billion preek. Aside looking like a decayed corpse, she look like all those bonga fish people you see carrying nylon to pack remnants (Leftover foods) in traditional marriages or burials. Davido fall my hand big time angry

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by Pataricatering(f): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Don’t worry ! In twenty years time we will all be walking around naked !
elyte89:
A picture u will later regret 20/30years to come grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by mhimi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
If she like let her snap naked it is now chioma
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by newslifeop: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs by baba4thegehs: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Petty indecency! All in a bid to keep up!
It's such a pity! One day her daughter would grow up and follow her steps and if she tries to correct her she would be draw reference to this shiiitbag retarded image!

People don't just care about what they post online and what not! What is really happening in Nigeria!

If donald Trump call Africa names y'all will go beseark and get all defensive! But guys WTF! I don't think this continent is ready to develop I mean no offence but the things I see and hear everyday is overwhelming! 50years to come we might still be lamenting about underdevelopment and poverty! Enough said.

Sophia is just a cheap skate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Donate 10 Bags Of Rice To 10 Single Moms / Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.