Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (82148 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Heard International Passport Can Only Be Done In Abuja / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by jamalchance(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
mauritius here i come

Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by biuty20: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hmmmm from fry pan to fire.
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
St Helena (British overseas territories in Africa )

lol Barbados is on the list. Mmm Nigerians we don't want you guys please !

Sometimes In 2008, group of Nigerians/Ghanaians came to Bim(Barbados) to study but end up absconding lol smh
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by nkemjacob2(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nawa ooo. U no go better stay ur country
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Writs: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dr
edo3:
imagine Rwanda,,Haiti and lebanon fa?

Rwanda leads Africa.
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by ariklawani(f): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ha,countries fa.I fear ,fear,
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Chukazu: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
I can hear my Benin brothers smiling..." That means we don't need visa to enter Europe and America, not to talk of Italy" grin grin

Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by geoinvestor(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Icon79:
Most Euro countries are crap. In fact, you'll have better opportunities in African countries such as Mauritius and Botswana than in many parts of Europe. Forget the hype (or shall we say the stories).

And Dominica and Barbados isn't bad either. I have visited the Barbados on holiday ... very beautiful and extremely organized.

O pari

How much is ticket to Barbados? Can one get a job there easily?

Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by guru90: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
My dream countries not In that list at all....
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Icon79(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
It depends on where you're travelling out of. I paid about $350 from the United States. As per jobs, I think you can definitely get a job in the hotel or tourism industry.

Dominican Republic is even richer, from what I heard. Both countries have some of the best beaches in the whole wide world.

O pari

geoinvestor:
How much is ticket to Barbados? Can one get a job there easily?
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Yesbody: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
phemocheee:
Na countries be these ones.... Mtscheew

No na states

Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Yesbody: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dominica on point, Bleep US
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by churchee: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Don't know what one will be doing in Oceania and Caribbean.
My investment for Naija. Northern Nigeria to be precise.
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Icon79(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Maybe you will change your definition of dream countries after visiting some of these countries. Take for instance, given a choice where I would like to retire or spend the rest of my life between the United Kingdom and Costa Rica, most people would chose the UK. But based on my personal experience, Costa Rica is one of the best countries in the world.

O pari

guru90:
My dream countries not In that list at all....

Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Thickcok01: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chai..... but dominica the near USA ooo illegal migrant on my mind grin

Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by guru90: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Icon79:
Maybe you will change your definition of dream countries after visiting some of these countries. Take for instance, given a choice where I would like to retire or spend the rest of my life between the United Kingdom and Costa Rica, most people would chose the UK. But based on my personal experience, Costa Rica is one of the best countries in the world.

O pari

Nice point!
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Rick9(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Casted countries
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Larryslim(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
So I'll wake up one morning and decide that I want to leave Nigeria for one the above countries..
I can still manage Ghana for flexing, the rest is a NO NO
It pay me make I dey suffer and smile here,instead of going to one unknown country..
Imagine I'm chatting with my a friend online
Pal:Which country you dey now
Me:I dey Fiji
WTF is that??

Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Ugosample(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
onwuakpachris:
chaii..na which kin fairly used countries be dis na..even Ghana here has better countries like..Singapore..Ecuador..Trinidad and Tobago..phillipines..Jamaica..e.t c..

Nigerians with their useless way of life damaged the reputation of the green passport, that is why no serious country should allow Nigerians unbridled access to their country.

I support that 200%

Nigerians undecided
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
The only reasonable country there is Iran.
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Kingsley10000: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Madagascar is ok
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Analysiscorner: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
kay29000:
Not even one European country. SMH!
That's because Nigerians overstay the number of months allowed for free entry. They are prone to becoming illegal immigrants.
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Analysiscorner: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
iyke926:
The only reasonable country there is Iran.
Until you reach there before you type anything.
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by errhis(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mummy am going to lebanon

Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Shukran(f): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol� Na country oh

Yesbody:

But which 1 is Fuji Island again ? Are dey singing fugi music there ni ?
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Analysiscorner:

Until you reach there before you type anything.

AbI grin cheesy
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by hemorleayo: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Even SOUTH AFRICA self our Pali no enter their na wa oooooooooooo
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by samzzycash(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Icon79:

O pari

i swear down bro some people don't know the truth.
I will prefer to live in Prague Czech Republic than in London
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by mbano(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice info. But i do not know how correct they all are since i have only visited a few of these countries. Specifically, Kenya and TANZANIA are not visa free but visa-on - arrival. At least i have been visiting these two countries since 2011 and up to December 2017, you pay $50// for visa. I stand to be proven wrong.
Re: Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free by HAH: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice to see Dominican republic there, my children have been worrying me to take them on holidays to punta cana

Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra