Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? (2312 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by QuinSecrets(f): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why do some MEN give LADIES the condition of getting pregnant before MARRIAGE?

Ladies, what's your say on this?
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by greatnaija01: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
when you want to buy a PHONE....you INSERT your SIM and test it to see if the SIM can RECEIVE CALLS with VOICE CLARITY

PHONE= WOMAN

SIM= manhood

CALLS/VOICE CLARITY = pregnancy or baby

tho its based on where you buy the phone shaaaa and what kind of phone... THERE IS NO TESTING FOR LATEST IPHONES... its POINT N BUY.

so OP its based on the market where the woman is FOUND.... not all guys do it

QuinSecrets:

Guys do/will you do this and why?

Ladies can you accept and why?
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
What sort of condition is that??
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nutase: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Its people with a myopic view that behave that way.
Marriage is first for companionship before procreation. Any man that puts procreation before companionship is dangerous because after using the eggs in your womb to have kids you become useless to him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by BluntBoy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
Its people with a myopic view that behave that way.
Marriage is first for companionship before procreation. Any man that puts procreation before companionship is dangerous because after using the eggs in your womb to have kids you become useless to him.

You are right. Companionship first. That was the primary reason why God created Eve for Adam.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Pavore9: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Maybe other men gave their own sisters the same condition.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Give me that nonsensical condition and see if I won't use the door.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by ubunja(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
we make women we will not marry pregnant so as to spread our superior seed far and wide And get less worthy men to raise our offspring for us

we know 18 yrs later our children will come looking for us.you get children to take care of you in your old age you did not bother to take care of in their early years. we cheat the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
You know how many used and misused and fake product weh full outside? In d market of plenty choices you gotta test what youre buying and ensure its of good quality.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
greatnaija01:
[s]when you want to buy a PHONE....you INSERT your SIM and test it to see if the SIM can RECEIVE CALLS with VOICE CLARITY

PHONE= WOMAN

SIM= manhood

CALLS/VOICE CLARITY = pregnancy or baby

tho its based on where you buy the phone shaaaa and what kind of phone... THERE IS NO TESTING FOR LATEST IPHONES... its POINT N BUY.

so OP its based on the market where the woman is FOUND.... not all guys do it[/s]

Things are not done that way.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:

I think it's necessary considering the high rate of abortion and damage wombs among these days Gurls .

The truth large amount of girls these days got damaged wombs making it difficult to get pregnant .. so it's only advisable to test before you buy .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by greatnaija01: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
lol... why will I go to a cheap market where fairly used and possibly stolen stuff are sold, and not TEST it?

pls you can cancel for all you care but AM A MAN, AND THAT IS HOW MEN THINK... ladies who have tasted the forbidden fruit of sex before marriage can not come and be claiming TEAM VIRGIN or claiming that they are gonna wait till marriage before they have sex... it doesnt work that way o. it takes both parties to decide it.

BUT if the lady is a virgin(not lying to be one) then a guy can respect and WAIT till marriage.

Chikita66:
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
By the time she become pregnant, they go run. angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Xinzu: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
To be sure she hasn't fried her organs. grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
QuinSecrets:

Because a lot of Nigerian ladies wombs have passed their expiration date grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
QuinSecrets:

childlessness is a disease
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Because most girls of nowadays are hoes!
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by AleksAndria: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
greatnaija01:

BUT if the lady is a virgin(not lying to be one) then a guy can respect and WAIT till marriage.

That's okay, but, it still doesn't guarantee child birth either.
Had it not occurred to you that some of those women who couldn't bear children until later would have been married as Virgins?.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Blackhawk03(f): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Only dummies and desperados get such conditions, I should get pregnant before marriage? Your papa impregnate your mama outta wedlock? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:

I think it's necessary considering the high rate of abortion and damage wombs among these days Gurls .

The truth large amount of girls these days got damaged wombs making it difficult to get pregnant .. so it's only advisable to test before you buy .
Who are those responsible for damaging the womb?_ MEN. Any marriage that's tied to a condition is void of love, and marriage without love is no marriage.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by pedrilo: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
i dnt need to tell her at all.
i go just leave my akamu inside her simple.
if after 3 trials, i no hear baby av missd my period, i will def see her later
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
pedrilo:

I don't feel like commenting but bros you are really bad sad
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
pedrilo:
. You re very funny
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by habsydiamond(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
They are afraid of refurbished blackmarkets out there....dem plenty like mosquitoes..dem don chop life spoil underground....live wayward life come dey find husband...na wetin dem dey run for be these set of people
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Who are those responsible for damaging the womb?_ MEN. Any marriage that's tied to a condition is void of love, and marriage without love is no marriage.

Did 'MEN' you blamed put gun on girls head to commit abortion?

Some olosho girls willingly do abortion because they feel pregnancy would affect their business.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by adahgold(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Most naija gals don't have womb again so we can't suffer childlessness for years and going from one place to another.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by mattiecute(f): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Not to be a tribalist but such conditions are mostly given by igbo men
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by stacyadams: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin grin some go spend 4 years in university living like couples,,,banging widout coondoms ,aborting and re aborting...... grin ;Dworst to happen to a guy man na to go carry expired,used poossie kip for house in d name of marriage,,,dem scam u be that..
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nutase: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:

how many girls wombs have been damaged while aborting for you.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Airforce1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
how many girls wombs have been damaged while aborting for you.

Please get off my mention

Truth dey pain some people
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nutase: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:

Please get off my mention

Truth dey pain some people
who sounds pained between me and your archaic self that supports pregnancy before marriage grin. May the same fate befall your sisters and future daughters let's see how you will feel about one idiot telling your daughter to get pregnant before marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Experience / Olosho Or Girlfriend...... / After A Married Woman Sent Her Nude Pictures To Younger Lover, Guess What Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.