Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? (2299 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Airforce1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
who sounds pained between me and your archaic self that supports pregnancy before marriage grin. May the same fate befall your sisters and future daughters let's see how you will feel about one idiot telling your daughter to get pregnant before marriage.

grin grin

It's so obvious youre single, frustrated with no hope in sight of getting married soon .

How old are you biko?
Did i hear you say 39yrs old

All the MEN you ever been with never wanted you for a wife hence your bitterness over my comment .

I feel pity for your life, Sad single old soon to menopaused woman .

cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nutase: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:

grin grin

It's so obvious youre single, frustrated with no hope in sight of getting married soon .

How old are you biko?

All the MEN you ever been with never wanted you for a wife hence your bitterness over my comment .

I feel pity for your life, Sad single old woman .
grin grin grin I laff at your confused bipolar personality. You don't and can never know shit. Duhhhhhhh tongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Airforce1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
grin grin grin I laff at your confused bipolar personality. You don't and can never know shit. Duhhhhhhh tongue

Like I said , you don't deserve a husband grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nutase: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:

Like I said , you don't deserve a husband grin
you ain't God so you cannot determine what I deserve or not. Duhhhh
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Airforce1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
you ain't God so you cannot determine what I deserve or not. Duhhhh

So you know human ain't God and you were cussing when I didn't abuse you
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Deicide: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Who are those responsible for damaging the womb?_ MEN. Any marriage that's tied to a condition is void of love, and marriage without love is no marriage.
Lol who allowed them? no be the woman open leg ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by chigoizie7(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Yes, many people think marriage is for companionship. They are right.

But majority of us go into marriages for different reasons and at different times.

1. For some men and women, they went into marriage for companionship.

2. Others went in for procreation ( majority of we Africans , especially for the Igbo tribe where I come from, I can't say for others).

3. Others do it because everyone is doing it or is expecting them to do it.

4. Some ladies (permit me to use this) go into marriage because they felt it is a means to escape poverty . I will explain further . While in the university, during our final year. The normal questions of " what next after school" ? Majority of the ladies said, na marriage sure pass. And when asked why? Some said, as they have left school, no more allowances from parents and they need to maintain themselves, so marriage became the next option for them.

Another close pal, a lady, some 2 years ago. Said she is not ready to marry until she lays her hand on a good job and can take care of herself. Just did January, she told me that there is no job. And she will just go and marry instead of sleeping with men for money.

Now this perception is wrong. But many people do it.

Of all those points. In this very part of the world. We marry for procreation reasons.

So, op, to answer ur question, those conditions comes because many of our young ladies don use abortions finish their lives. Some have damaged their wombs either with all sorts of pills to prevent pregnancy or during abortion processes.

We all knew that naija hard and our ladies are busy slaying hard to remain in market, they gats survive.

Op did I answer ur question?
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by chigoizie7(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Who are those responsible for damaging the womb?_ MEN. Any marriage that's tied to a condition is void of love, and marriage without love is no marriage.

And the guy giving the conditions is aware of that. For that reason, he does not want to go and suffer for what another man caused.

I don't want to be telling u or be asking u if the girls were forced to open legs. That's for another day.

2ndly, as we dey naija today, many thing are not as they are supposed to be ( country hard) and marriage is included. Marriages today are not what are meant to be. So, permit me to tell u that morethan 80% of marriages today is not based on love, but based on what to gain. Even the so called love is based on what to gain from it.

And the young men giving conditions based on pregnancy is the reason why they want to marry, no one should question their choices. The young lady reserves the right to decline the offer or conditions.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Ken4agent(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
greatnaija01:
when you want to buy a PHONE....you INSERT your SIM and test it to see if the SIM can RECEIVE CALLS with VOICE CLARITY

PHONE= WOMAN

SIM= manhood

CALLS/VOICE CLARITY = pregnancy or baby

tho its based on where you buy the phone shaaaa and what kind of phone... THERE IS NO TESTING FOR LATEST IPHONES... its POINT N BUY.

U said it all with your clawnish illustration
so OP its based on the market where the woman is FOUND.... not all guys do it

Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by Ken4agent(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
greatnaija01:
when you want to buy a PHONE....you INSERT your SIM and test it to see if the SIM can RECEIVE CALLS with VOICE CLARITY

PHONE= WOMAN

SIM= manhood

CALLS/VOICE CLARITY = pregnancy or baby

tho its based on where you buy the phone shaaaa and what kind of phone... THERE IS NO TESTING FOR LATEST IPHONES... its POINT N BUY.

so OP its based on the market where the woman is FOUND.... not all guys do it

U said it all with your clawnish illustration

Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by kaboninc(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
kimbraa:
[s]Who are those responsible for damaging the womb?_ MEN[/s]. Any marriage that's tied to a condition is void of love, and marriage without love is no marriage.

Please, say something else...
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by edimolu(m): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
The best thing that can ever happen to a man is to welcome your baby few months after marriage cool

Modified:
Why all this gals like to dey blame guy for abortion? If you get pregnant , it is because you want to
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by jorion(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
AleksAndria:

That's okay, but, it still doesn't guarantee child birth either.
Had it not occurred to you that some of those women who couldn't bear children until later would have been married as Virgins?.

Na lie, big fat one.
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by pedrilo: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I don't feel like commenting but bros you are really bad sad
wetin I do na? Is it bad to mk someone miss her period again?
Re: Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? by pedrilo: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
who sounds pained between me and your archaic self that supports pregnancy before marriage grin. May the same fate befall your sisters and future daughters let's see how you will feel about one idiot telling your daughter to get pregnant before marriage.
I'm adding the letter C in the fourth position of ur moniker. Cos that's wat u r.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers / Original Montblanc Designer Travel Bag For Sale / Why Is He So Fine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.