Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (27850 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Newshelm: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
A woman who was expecting twins has delivered triplet babies after nine years of waiting. The woman and her husband were reportedly told that they would have twins but they ended up welcoming triplet babies into their home.

Newshelmng.com came across the miraculous story after it was shared on social media. Instagram user Kay Ijisesan revealed that it was predicted that the couple would have twin babies but they were blessed with triplets.

The Instagram user revealed that the couple only discovered they would be having triplets after they arrived in the United States from Nigeria where they were told they would have twins.

Ijisesan who thanked God for blessing the couple with triplets noted that the babies are a sign of grace bestowed upon the couple.

He said: “2 days ago I heard what I considered the most exciting news so far in 2018. A minister of God, Pastor Femi Ojo who also happens to be one of my mentees in ministry broke the news of the arrival of their triplet babies after 9 years of marriage. Your guess is, that must be IVF but rather it was something greater than IVF called supernatural conception.

They were told to expect twins before the wife left Nigeria but on getting to the U.S they discovered they were actually triplets. God did exceedingly abundantly above their expectation. I call it triple for your trouble." "I declare that your expectation for the miraculous will be exceeded by God throughout 2018. I celebrate with Pastor Femi Ojo, his amazing wife & the entire members of Peacehouse Int’l Christian Center, Abuja. Your joy will know no bound in 2018.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-couple-expecting-twins-welcome.html

23 Likes

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NaoSlay: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2018

When are we going to here this kind of news in Nigeria?

Nigerian beeches can't be patient in a union without kids just like money.

Well, Kudos to the couple, patience pays off.

If I were the couple, I won't visit Nigeria.

Village people might have them in mind.

They even visited Nigeria, the village people forgave them and sent a representative telling them they would have babies.

Maybe the village people had pitied his condition and they recently broke the bond that's why they had their kids.

Fear village people.

1 Like

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by pawilson(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bless Jah

1 Like

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Triple blessing.
Congratulations to them.

11 Likes

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Xkkm

1 Like

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations.Enjoy the blessing
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by dayo20002002: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
God of miracles

1 Like

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by bayodaniel: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Cute.

1 Like

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jehova be praised!
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by pretty16(f): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
God is good. Triple blessing after 9yrs. He never fails.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:
wow happy for them, and ass for those believing God for the fruit of the womb this year will nt pass ur buy..

6 Likes

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by psychologist(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
I will restore the years the locust has destroyed

God's not dead
Oya parry time

13 Likes

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Maybe the village bond was recently broken that's why they had their kids.

Fear village people.

fear fear cheesy
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by fpeter(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Great God...remember me and other TTC women too. Amen

23 Likes

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Forumine: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
this is what you get wen u wait on d lord

1 Like

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
All glory be to God
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by salt1: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
What's wrong if they achieved success by IVF?
Do you know how many couples try and fail even with that?

4 Likes

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
wow congratulations to d couple,welcome to d world darlings
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NaoSlay: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dammylois:
fear fear cheesy

Beech.

It's not about being scared, it's about not taking risk.

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by binsanni(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
when God say yes no body can say no
congrat though
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
fpeter:
Great God...remember me and other TTC women too. Amen
d God dat answer Sarah,Hannah & Elizabeth will surely do yours

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

They even visited Nigeria, the village people forgave them and sent a representative telling them they would have babies.

Maybe the village people had pitied his condition and they recently broke the bond that's why they had their kids.

Fear village people.

My dear they should be honest with us. You do not just get twins or triplets after a long TTC without assisted reproductive service. Even Sarah in the Bible did not get twins or triplets!

I should be in the position to know.

The fact they could afford to go to the US means they can afford assisted reproduction in Nigeria too.

Abeg everything must not get a religious colouration.

Telling people the truth will allow TTC couples in their church or who know them to use similar help. My pastor friend and his wife were very honest about theirs. They could have claimed miracle but they didn't.

Congrats to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by CNNN: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations Pst. Femi
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thank God
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
We know what happened here... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Pastor Femi made frontpage, iya moimoi and Ronke must hear this. Off I go...

Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
psychologist:
I will restore the years the locust has destroyed

God's not dead
Oya parry time

which particular locust?
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by jericco1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
believe me it's the Lord's doing. congrats to them
Re: Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by jashar(f): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Stood Up To My Father / Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.