Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact (3999 Views)

What's The Funniest Name You Have Heard. / Guys What The Funniest Name You Have Save A Female Name With / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by mhisbliss(f): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
mine is kpokiyo
Kpomo lips
Ezenmo
Lanky
grin
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Nonso92(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
saved my girlfriend's name back then with her name and surname too, when she saw it, it was fight and malice for 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Fernandowski(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tramadol

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Fernandowski(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ex name Lucy

Changed her contact name to LUCIFER

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mine was maga lipsrsealed
he was actually angry when he saw it grin
nah GOD help me remain small him for give me resetting slap grin I apologise for days before we got back together

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Xinzu: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
"33310"
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by duduwest(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mine is backward spelling. Edas instead of SADE

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by donstan18: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mine was maga lipsrsealed
he was actually angry when he saw it grin
nah GOD help me remain small him for give me resetting slap grin I apologise for days before we got back together

Oboy see lie!!!!

Things we do for likes.

21 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by mhisbliss(f): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nonso92:
saved my girlfriend's name back then with her name and surname too, when she saw it, it was fight and malice for 2 weeks.
its her name why would she fight you for that
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mechanic.

He is always saying his car is in mechanic cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by shinarlaura(f): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

Oboy see lie!!!!

Things we do for likes.
Now take your five minutes fame and get lost cool
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by donstan18: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now take your five minutes fame and get lost cool

Use 2 minutes out of it and browse for sense.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by NaoSlay: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2018

Saving names on phone?

Is this how Africans have gotten really backward.

While the whites are busy inventing things, we saving names on phone.

I wonder who gave us the title as THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

Use 2 minutes out of it and browse for sense.
Watch your mouth donstan18 watch your mouth undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by donstan18: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Watch your mouth donstan18 watch your mouth undecided

Coming from someone who am sure can't even stand 15 minutes discussion with me in real without flopping.

Nairaland helping fellows spew freely back to back!!!

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

Coming from someone who am sure can't even stand 15 minutes discussion with me in real without flopping.

Nairaland helping fellows spew freely back to back!!!
Attention seeker undecided

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by ouzo1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Suicide, cro cro and rizler
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen, it is very obvious that u lied.. haba. commenting isn't by force na

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by amakadihot87(f): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Baga..........a guy man
stranger..........dont really know much abt him
NL(nairaland).....met him here
First........works with first bank
ODE.......met him back then in school during an ODE lecture
akwaibom..........native of uyo
chess guy.........teaches me chess
......lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Adukey(f): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Laptop,big head,let's see,lol,etc.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Flamezzz: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Mechanic.

He is always saying his car is in mechanic cheesy.
Dey change moniker like pad grin
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by donstan18: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Attention seeker undecided
You and that man on your wedding. grin

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hp
GIONEE
Gotv
Bm cheesy (blessings ' mom) etc
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by mhisbliss(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
amakadihot87:
Baga..........a guy man
stranger..........dont really know much abt him
NL(nairaland).....met him here
First........works with first bank
ODE.......met him back then in school during an ODE lecture
akwaibom..........native of uyo
chess guy.........teaches me chess
......lol
grinyou remind me of a friend who saved some guy's name as virus whenver he calls it'll display "virus calling"
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

You and that man on your wedding. grin
you're not serious

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Blackhawk03(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Idiot - he or she must have been a pest. undecided sad

Big head - ex

My sister stored a guy's contact as FFF (free food fool) I was shocked when I saw it shocked shocked. So much evil angry cry
Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by donstan18: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
you're not serious
The general queen is now happy grin

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

The general queen is now happy grin
Donstan right now

1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by donstan18: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Idiot - he or she must have been a pest. undecided sad

Big head - ex

My sister stored a guy's contact as FFF (free food fool) I was shocked when I saw it shocked shocked. So much evil angry cry

Re: What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Don't pick
Who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Launches Funeral Strippers And Are The First To Do SO (see Photos) / See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Lagos Danfo Womanized Driver Trying To Put Hand Inside Lady Tootoo In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.