Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Adeyeye Joins Gubernatorial Race In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyeye Joins Gubernatorial Race In Osun (813 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Ekiti Election: Dayo Adeyeye Joins APC / ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adeyeye Joins Gubernatorial Race In Osun by mfrspeaks(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Young Entrepreneur and very dynamic business tycoon, Mr. Adeyeye Abass has declared his intentions to contest the imminent Governorship election in the State of Osun. Having being spotted at a recent Youth Summit in the state; where the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was a speaker, he had this to say while speaking to journalists: "We can only do much more when we decide to take over leadership and operate from the center. We have done so much talking in the past and we are done with talking and casting of stones as youths.

Hence, my humble decision to run for the office of the Governor of the State of Osun. I'm very optimistic about this, regardless of endearing threats. But we shall overcome Insha Allah. Your support will also make this a smooth ride for us. I want to be able to make an effective change and consolidate developmental institutionalized structure which will remain a legacy for the our dear state".

When asked why he chose a new party such as Welfare Party of Nigeria; he said: "Welfare Party is a party with a synonymous ideology as mine and the party's slogan is an ultimate agenda for which I aspire to be Governor of the State of Osun because it will always be about welfare of the masses and greatness of the State of Osun"

Without mincing words, there's obviously an ongoing YOUTHQUAKE revolution around the world and this really coming out to play in Nigeria as we have seen so many youths now coming out to show interest for public office. The question is: Since the Ugly Ones Refuse To Die, What Is The Hope Of The Unborn Beautiful Ones?

Let's share yours opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Joins Gubernatorial Race In Osun by ruqoyah26(f): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wow! This is the youth we are waiting for #YOUTH REVOLUTION...
ARISE OH YOUTH! wake up from slumber

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Ogun State Mitros Rice / Deleted / Peace Corps: Aims And Objectives As Passed By Nass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.