Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem (1151 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by Emotionless100: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'm afraid to love, spend (as in dedicate my time and emotions) and care for the lady I so much love, in case she may dump me for another guy

likewise I'm also afraid to show love and care to a lady I don't love incase she may not leave me
Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Have ur heart been broken before by a lady?.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Just love em at the brothel.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
You are suffering from low self-esteem.You believe no lady can love you unconditionally and you are scared to invest your time loving someone.op there is always someone for you, just hope you find that someone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Emotionless100:
I'm afraid to love, spend and care for the lady I so much love, in case she may dump me for another guy

likewise I'm also afraid to show love and care to lady I don't love incase she may not leave me
grin
Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by Emotionless100: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Have ur heart been broken before by a lady?.

Not really
Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by donstan18: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Too much of LOVE issue these days.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by djeezy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Emotionless100:
I'm afraid to love, spend and care for the lady I so much love, in case she may dump me for another guy

likewise I'm also afraid to show love and care to lady I don't love incase she may not leave me
And if you don't do all these she may still dump you. Just spend what you can spare to loose but ensure you show her love.
Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by ubunja(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
you are special

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by greatnaija01: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
wow bro you are in a state called IGNORANCE

Firstly you do not know what LOVE is? I mean true LOVE... not the one these days where guys are thinking with their diks

Secondly You need to IMPROVE YOUR SELF... so you become a person LADIES will dream to be with, so that gives you a better chance (just in case you find a lady who tries to force herself or seduce her way into your life)

Thirdly you need to know that MONEY has nothing to do with LOVE.... these days most ladies take relationship as ADOPTION and they become financially recluse once they have a GUY... cos movies have destroyed our youths to see the GUYS are spenders and the LADYS as sex tools- BUT that is a wrong view

FOURTHLY- STUDY STUDY STUDY... if you do not study wide before entering relationship you will not be able to recognize warning signs... POSTS , COMMENTS, TWITS & BLOGS cant help you, only books can. there are signs for cheating, for flirting, for marriage etc..

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST... UNDERSTAND THE SEQUENCE and you will never be cheated by any lady... and you too will not cheat but most importantly all your fears will leave... here is the sequence

GOD FIRST--------> THEN MONEY---------> THEN RELATIONSHIP/DATING

If you miss this sequence you may never be able to find your path again in LIFE. LADIES took SOLOMON'S HEART AWAY FROM GOD.... yet solomon had money... and he was wise but he broke God's heart due to LADY'S

YOU ARE YOUR GREATEST INVESTMENT... not ladies or things... but YOU.

stay cool bro

Emotionless100:

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Emotionless100:

Not really
. So there must be a reason for that. Before anyone can help you solve this problem,you must ve to make up your mind on what you want and try not to allow fear of the unknown affect ur views on women.In as much as we all know that so many ladies out there cannot be trusted,one still got to take risk,because they women are necessary evil. You might be lucky to meet the few good ones available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by Emotionless100: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow bro you are in a state called IGNORANCE

Firstly you do not know what LOVE is? I mean true LOVE... not the one these days where guys are thinking with their diks

Secondly You need to IMPROVE YOUR SELF... so you become a person LADIES will dream to be with, so that gives you a better chance (just in case you find a lady who tries to force herself or seduce her way into your life)

Thirdly you need to know that MONEY has nothing to do with LOVE.... these days most ladies take relationship as ADOPTION and they become financially recluse once they have a GUY... cos movies have destroyed our youths to see the GUYS are spenders and the LADYS as sex tools- BUT that is a wrong view

FOURTHLY- STUDY STUDY STUDY... if you do not study wide before entering relationship you will not be able to recognize warning signs... POSTS , COMMENTS, TWITS & BLOGS cant help you, only books can. there are signs for cheating, for flirting, for marriage etc..

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST... UNDERSTAND THE SEQUENCE and you will never be cheated by any lady... and you too will not cheat but most importantly all your fears will leave... here is the sequence

GOD FIRST--------> THEN MONEY---------> THEN RELATIONSHIP/DATING

If you miss this sequence you may never be able to find your path again in LIFE. LADIES took SOLOMON'S HEART AWAY FROM GOD.... yet solomon had money... and he was wise but he broke God's heart due to LADY'S

YOU ARE YOUR GREATEST INVESTMENT... not ladies or things... but YOU.

stay cool bro

Thanks a lot for dis
Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by Emotionless100: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. So there must be a reason for that. Before anyone can help you solve this problem,you must ve to make up your mind on what you want and try not to allow fear of the unknown affect ur views on women.In as much as we all know that so many ladies out there cannot be trusted,one still got to take risk,because they women are necessary evil. You might be lucky to meet the few good ones available.

Thanks, I truly appreciate ur advice
Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Emotionless100:

Thanks, I truly appreciate ur advice
Uwc
Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
The relationship has not even started, he has ended it
Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
All of life is a risk bro. Suck up your goddamn fears and live!!

So because of so many "what ifs" you won't live and love abi? You wanna keep holding yourself back because of "what ifs"

Brother, don't be a wimp. Live!!! Live your life but be guided too so that you do not fall into a pit that ends your forever. smiley

Remember, all of life is a risk

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by nuggarito: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Brother when you make baskard money, you won't be having problems with this thing called love. In essense go and make money , leave this girls alone.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem by Elparaiso(m): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2018
Emotionless100:

I would advise you love her, but not unconditionally. Love isn't stupid. She might make mistakes; it's up to you to know when to forgive and when not to.

As for spending, I assume you're frugal. Spend as usual but I would encourage making provision for her in your budget. If she's wise, she would do the same to you. If she's foolish, please dump her. You don't want a liability, do you?

It's not foolproof, but it works 100% of the time it does.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nobody / Meet The First Man Who First Created Sex Doll One Word For Him / Shocking! S*x Starved Female Teachers Force Student To Have S*x With Them -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.