Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures (37343 Views)

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Elfaris(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Itinerant Ugandan jews right now,
Heheheheh Ugandan jews. lol.

1 Like

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by emerich(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
All I see is Brown roof....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by thunderbabs: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Plz, south-south statutes nkor? shocked
Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by KunmiHuston(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
emerich:
All I see is Brown roof....
Haters!!!!!!!!
Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
FlyoruB:
Op you try, but you may not be able to cover all coz their pix may not be online; I hear Abeokuta alone now has about 7 flyovers. Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, and now Osun combined probably have more flyovers and bridges than the rest of the country put together. Here are three from Ibadan.

I laugh at your ignorance boy.
Come to the SS and see.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by lagdmark(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
See how some shameless citizens patronize their governors just because of flyovers, while young graduates don't have jobs and no future.
In a land where common social amenities are lacking, even electricity and fast internet network is zero.
These governors can't even boost of any industry to create employment.Basic infrastructure like good health care system and job centers are lacking.
Folks like the Op. is the reason why politicians see citizens as slaves.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by FlyoruB: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekinematics:

Come to the SS and see.

Yinmu. Lagos alone will take care of your entire SS region put together. #Fact. Next please.

11 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. Lagos alone will take care of your entire SS region put together. #Fact. Next please.

Says someone that hasn't travelled beyond SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Rikidony:
chai third world bridge, if i bring the ones for Uyo south west don finish be dat grin grin grin grin
please show it let us see

3 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Kingsley10000: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
ipob wailers and igbos go die today

1 Like

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by claremont(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
It seems the horde of tribalists and bigots have migrated from their enclave in politics section to travel section. Thankfully, justwise seems to have done a good job of sanitizing the thread, some of the things I have read supposedly educated people say to themselves on here are absolutely abhorrent.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Angy55(f): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
lagdmark:
See how some shameless citizens patronize their governors just because of flyovers, while young graduates don't have jobs and no future.
In a land where common social amenities are lacking, even electricity and fast internet network is zero.
These governors can't even boost of any industry to create employment.Basic infrastructure like good health care system and job centers are lacking.

You're the only person that made sense. Nice comment.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Bifrost: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Flyovers: The new indices for development.
God why? Why Nigeria? I would have managed UK if you threw me there.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
una wan start e-war again abi
Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by GavelSlam: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
But what is Okowa doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by computerwiz2: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Omoluabi is Nigeria's most powerful region.

5 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Follygunners: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
My Yoruba folks... we pass dem, no be mouth! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by computerwiz2: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Follygunners:
IPOB and SE be like.... grin grin

Flat heads are already crying over this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by FlyoruB: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekinematics:

Says someone that hasn't travelled beyond SW.
Guy, the fact that you are willing to argue that point with me shows how clueless you are. And who told you I haven't been to the SS? The only part of the region I haven't been to is Bayelsa. How many flyovers and bridges una get for the entire Rivers wey fit match Lagos own? Outside PH and parts of AKS abeg what else is left in your SS as far as such infrastructure are concerned?? Delta no even dey in contention, neither are Bayelsa, Cross-River or Edo. Ogun state alone has constructed no less than 13 flyovers in the last 4-years, that doesn't even include bridges, just flyovers. That is Ogun state, not even Lagos. Look, I have no problem with Rivers nor do I intend to start any roforofo fight with you but if you are so pained then go right ahead and refute my assertion with facts. Your bruised ego is certainly no match for good old facts.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by GavelSlam: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
lagdmark:

I disagree.

It is incumbent on any government to showcase their activities and projects.

Should they fail in doing so, all we would have would be an air of pessimism and unwarranted aggression.

The bridges and road network are part of the progress of the states. Their publication do not exclude other areas of growth.

In any case, roads and bridges are constructed using local Labour- skilled and artisan.

Kudos to those who have made this happen.

Like Oliver twist we can only ask for more.

Okowa see your life.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Realestatepro(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
awesome stuff!!

1 Like

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by GavelSlam: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ekinematics:

Come to the SS and see.

Which SS?

Abeg stop that breakdance.

The SS is retrogresssing and we must speak out before it is too late.

A time would come when all of SS would be seeking for the golden fleece in other lands if we are not careful.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by Nedfed(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
When I saw all this and discovered that my state is at set back, I feel like crying.
Why Kwara State case con worst like dat of Arsenal?
God save we kwarans from Saraki

5 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by xlander(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
FlyoruB:
Op you try, but you may not be able to cover all coz their pix may not be online; I hear Abeokuta alone now has about 7 flyovers. Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, and now Osun combined probably have more flyovers and bridges than the rest of the country put together. Here are three from Ibadan.

Beautiful..... What about Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by omochelsea004(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nedfed:
When I saw all this and discovered that my state is at set back, I feel like crying.
Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by mamaafrik(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

This particular flyover somewhere in Ogun state that tells me how far I've travelled.
that's sapon in abeokuta.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures by omochelsea004(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nedfed:
so EKITI still see some states beat on this, God bless Peter Ayodele Fayose, i am so happy for Ekiti pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.