Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Many Of You Will Like This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Of You Will Like This Business (727 Views)

I will like to become your Business Partner & Provide Fund / There Is No Business Like This Business / My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Will Like This Business by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
You know so many of you don't have the necessary fund to travel to China.
So am look to see how many are interested,Since am about to go to China in the next 2yrs from now
I want to know how many of you guy will will want to do business with my company while by you order for any goods you know you can sell or you are into.then will tell you the price of the goods in China if the price is OK to you and you like the goods then we will ship it to you after 80% payment.
Remember the goods will be from China
Re: How Many Of You Will Like This Business by Sleekydee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mi likie, but odikwa to risky
Re: How Many Of You Will Like This Business by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sleekydee:
Mi likie, but odikwa to risky
yes is too risky because most of them will think is a scam business deal
Re: How Many Of You Will Like This Business by Sleekydee(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
amani63:
yes is too risky because most of them will think is a scam business deal

so hw do u convince us its nt
Re: How Many Of You Will Like This Business by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sleekydee:

is not easy to convince Nigerian because what we are talk about here is their hard earned money
Re: How Many Of You Will Like This Business by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sleekydee:

there will be a business agreement signing with the police
All necessary information about me will be provide
Re: How Many Of You Will Like This Business by africanman85: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
2yrs from ? too far

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Will Like This Business by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
africanman85:
2yrs from ? too far
not far bro

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Blackstrap Molasses Bsm For Ovarian Cysts, Hormonal Imbalances, Menstrual Cramps / Unusual Advantage For SME Using MTN Call Assist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.