Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Replace Laptop Motherboard Or Get A New System? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Replace Laptop Motherboard Or Get A New System? (1239 Views)

What Can I Be Doing With My New System To Improve My Self / How To Find Fault In Bad Laptop Motherboard / Fix All Your Laptop Motherboard Issues With Us... Affordable And Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Replace Laptop Motherboard Or Get A New System? by sardion(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
I bought a HP Elitebook 6930p laptop (US-used) sometimes in November 2016; at some point of usage I had a problem with the adaptor. While trying to get this fixed it generated another problem. I was told by the engineer who diagnosed the system that the IC is bad so it can't power up. Now am faced with changing the [code][/code]Motherboard.
I need your advice. "Is safe to replace the motherboard or I should just get another system"?
Re: Replace Laptop Motherboard Or Get A New System? by udemzyudex(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
sardion:
Hello Nairalanders,
I bought a HP Elitebook 6930p laptop (US-used) sometimes in November 2016; at some point of usage I had a problem with the adaptor. While trying to get this fixed it generated another problem. I was told by the engineer who diagnosed the system that the IC is bad so it can't power up. Now am faced with changing the [code][/code]Motherboard.
I need your advice. "Is safe to replace the motherboard or I should just get another system"?

It's up to you, if you have the money get another laptop, if the cash is not available at the moment get the motherboard.

Note the price of that ur laptop model is about #45k + and I believe you'll like to get something better than that.

1 Like

Re: Replace Laptop Motherboard Or Get A New System? by sardion(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thanks....I surely need to upgrade, just want to be sure I don't waste unnecessary money on the board.
I appreciate ur comment!

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 Is So Cute / Neatly Used Dell Latitude E6420 Core I5 @ 50k / Are The UK Used Laptop Sellers On Nairaland Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.