Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA (25321 Views)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Killings: Buhari Tells Benue Leaders To Restrain Their People / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Allenken225588: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
E go soon clear for ur eye
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by HeyCorleone(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
It's good thing Buhari is in power now, if not, by now we'd be imagining Nigeria would be paradise under him.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Chukazu: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Who will impeach him in this untoward government? They can't stand him.

Not that they can't stand him...their pockets speak louder than their conscience
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by selfmade22: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
The Only Man In This Country Is 'Nnamdi Kanu' Ohamadike 1, Many Thinks You Were Stupid But Now They Know That It Take A Lot For A Man To Tell The Whole World That He Has Balls Under His Legs ! Which Other Tribe Can Do It, 'Nobody' I Mean 'Nobody' In This Country, i dey laugh in swahili, Buhari Sef...
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by bejeria101(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Who would impeach him? Those cowards in NASS that are there to enrich their pockets? Abeg make we hear!
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by donqx: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
then do it
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by robotix: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
selfmade22:
The Only Man In This Country Is 'Nnamdi Kanu' Ohamadike 1, Many Thinks You Were Stupid But Now They Know That It Take A Lot For A Man To Tell The Whole World That He Has Balls Under His Legs ! Which Other Tribe Can Do It, 'Nobody' I Mean 'Nobody' In This Country, i dey laugh in swahili, Buhari Sef...
what shall it profit a man to brave without wisdom? Nnamdi is just that and they capitalized on his lack of wisdom to silence him.

Don't go to war by creating enemies...
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by BetaThings: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
selfmade22:

Man? Where is he now?
There is nothing wrong with secession, but you handed it to a wrong person to prosecute. He damaged your case
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
ajbabs:

The future of Nigeria state is in the hand of her citizenry, 2019 general election is around the corner. We can rewrite the story of this country with our voter's cards.

we all keeping shouting 2019 election we will do this fo that ,, who is their to vote for ?? these politicians keep deciding our fate.. our power be our vote but who choose candidate we would vote for ?? whoever get elected either pdp or apc its a win win for the politician ... these apc adminstration as proven that ,, @worst decamping lifeline alway available.
as much as i would have love to vote out buhari,, i donnt see any better viable option .... same thing that happened with Gej that forced us to try buhari ..no better option.
things wonnt change if we donnt tune this politicians to shop for our spec, not them imposing there specs on us.
the people who decides our fate are behind the scene of governance..they only choose a leader for us to take all the blames n curses.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by YaxxVille(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
We already know. But why are u telling us??
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by zendy: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
If it is IPOB that doesnt have guns are doesnt kill people, this incompetent government will quickly deploy Soldiers and tag the group as terrorists

But heavily armed Fulani herdsmen will carry out mass slaughter of people and Buhari will do nothing because they are his kinsmen

There is God and one day he shall punish Buhari
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Achorise: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
muthmayinnah:
what are you saying? what has he done with BOKO HARAM?
Created by the North to frustrate Jonathan, Jonathan frustrated out, though he wasn't a saint, Herdsmen offshoots of Boko Haram, this change is sweet.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Skynet23(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
I can assume Mr president knows about it

for your giftcard sales Itunes e-codes,Amazon, Google play and the likes and you are in need of a quality,loyal,tested and trusted person. just check my profile or peep at my signature. .a trial will convince you... I also buy big codes 101-300$ iTunes
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by linusbnn(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari is not just president of cows but commander in chief of security agencies,he has failed in protecting the lives of Nigerians as sworn on oath in accordance to the constitution,the national assembly should live up to her responsibilities of impeaching the dullard before many more lives will be lost.

Do we still have National Assembly?.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by magzey: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
If Buhari should be impeach because of Fulani herdsmen clash with famers ,Wetin for happen to Get for breeding Boko Haram.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by magzey: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Achorise:
Created by the North to frustrate Jonathan, Jonathan frustrated out, though he wasn't a saint, Herdsmen offshoots of Boko Haram, this change is sweet.
Is Buhari a saint?
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Osashalom: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheHistorian:

Do you read news at all?

Should I start flooding your mentions with links to news story about the deployment of the military to Benue despite the reluctance of NPF?

There's nothing he could have done other than that as you wouldn't expect a sitting President arm himself to fight the criminals. . .would you?

Even your GEJ attended parties in less than 24 hours after bomb-blast killing thousands of Nigerians!

Judgment will never hold you innocent. You will surely be a victim of the evil you are supporting. You will cry that day but no one will hear you....
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by willibounce1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
they won't impeach him because they are all the same set of evil people.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by maestroferddi: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheHistorian:

Do you read news at all?

Should I start flooding your mentions with links to news story about the deployment of the military to Benue despite the reluctance of NPF?

There's nothing he could have done other than that as you wouldn't expect a sitting President arm himself to fight the criminals. . .would you?

Even your GEJ attended parties in less than 24 hours after bomb-blast killing thousands of Nigerians!

I suppose you are not suffering from selective amnesia nay dementia...

What happened to the generallissimo who boasted to lead the charge from the front?

One should supposed that all of you who played one kind of role or the other in foisting this nightmare on the rest of us should have, at least, a minutiae of conscience as to desist from excerbating a lugubrious situation with asinine assertions.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by misgab: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheHistorian:

Do you read news at all?

your buhari is a monumental failure compared to Jonathan period
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by stieyven(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Selective government. If it's IPOB matter, the incompetent brain dead dullard would've been quick to brand them a terrorist organisation. God is already punishing him for his wickedness.
Bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Lakeland4321: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
desreek9:
Why do u think he put his loyalists in important positions, he knows it would come to this because he can never condemn his people.

Buhari is like a sickness that should have been cured when it showed little symptoms, now it is soo deadly we have to pluck it out by force come 2019 before Nigeria becomes quarantined.
Well spoken, it's good to see girls with good and cpmtempoeary sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Ejjis(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bugari, ebugariala everything...

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Raiyell:
This man will continue to fall from grace until drastic things happen.

This man makes Goodluck look like our own Jefferson.

To be honest you just spoke the truth. All his woes is self inflicted.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 13, 2018
selfmade22:

True! I miss Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA by dantewest: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari is not just president of cows but commander in chief of security agencies,he has failed in protecting the lives of Nigerians from terrorist herdsmen as sworn on oath in accordance to the constitution,the national assembly should live up to her responsibilities of impeaching the dullard before many more lives will be lost.

Where are you.
What are you doing to solve the problem

Calling tuface and co solves nothing.

Are they the federal government?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Dbeibeh, Libyan Prime Minister In Aso Villa / Great/famous Women From Your State / I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.