Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Damaged File Adobe Photoshop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Damaged File Adobe Photoshop (902 Views)

Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / Swap Your Dead Or Damaged Laptop With A Perfectly Working Used Laptop Here / I Need A Direct Link To Download Adobe Fuse + The Crack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damaged File Adobe Photoshop by salamonlincoln: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello ladies and gentlemen!) Go straight to the essence of the problem. Worked in the same .psd file, the source always remained normal and were opened too, until today, when opening, did not see that all the layers are merged, and the image is just black. The weight of the file has not changed. Is it possible now to pick up this file? Tried various utilities, but they did not help. Thank you.) sad

1 Like

Re: Damaged File Adobe Photoshop by harsh1989: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello, you can try to restore using backup , if available, or to use the service, psd repair , very good service , we advise you to use it. I wish you good luck - https://www.psd.repair/

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Sale Software / Microsoft Steps In To Help Ghanaian Teacher After Facebook Post Goes Viral / I Need A Clean Laptop Around 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.