Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance (60163 Views)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by ashawopikin(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
baralatie:
:'you mean femi released half truths
Na him way
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by yarimo(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2018
shininglite:

This is my 7th year on nairaland and i havnt seen a programmed zoombie like you ... One day Buhari would leave office and you would realise what you have done to yourslef ..
when did it became a crime for someone to be happy for the first family? If you are not happy that doesn't mean others shouldn't be happy.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by dragsazy(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2018
Dude will rarely make it.....head injury most times have a poor prognosis!!

Them never tell us the truth!
We are nothing but Pencil in his hands.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2018
Drabeey:
see dem

believe this fake news at your own peril

Bubu defence force.
Drabeey was HERE
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by tasteofcash: 12:51am On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:

No sire

Wailers wail virtually on everything

How does Yusuf health affects day to day activities of government?

Wailers have lost it completely
this guy is cursed, dis a'int ordinary. you are very sick

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by fabianjay101(m): 1:16am On Jan 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This govt lies too much , they lies when the truth is required, they lie when silence is golden , they lie even in lies, they tell lies that lies in lies and worst is that they lie when there is absolutely no need for a lie sef . Smh
nice one

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:59am On Jan 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This govt lies too much , they lies when the truth is required, they lie when silence is golden , they lie even in lies, they tell lies that lies in lies and worst is that they lie when there is absolutely no need for a lie sef . Smh
bro i wanted to comment but ur amount of likes got me cracking..419�������

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Rollins777(m): 5:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Hhen femi was right,he was discharged and transfer,na wahoo

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by frankyychiji(f): 5:39am On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
exactly, you have a point there, suggest where we can fix him... I suggest wheelchair polo, u know aboki and polo sports has something in common
I have earlier suggested that bro. Wheelchair polo is it for Yusuf!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2018
naijaboy756:
God will judge you and ensure that the punishment passes till your 3rd generation
abegi..if you reason the atrocities these politicians have committed. you'll understand that God has judged them and their punishment is passing to their 3rd generation
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Annie939(f): 5:57am On Jan 13, 2018
okay
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2018
frankyychiji:
I have earlier suggested that bro. Wheelchair polo is it for Yusuf!!
you have a point bro... that's show's you really love Nigeria first cow
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by frankyychiji(f): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
you have a point bro... that's show's you really love Nigeria first cow
I love him. And I'm been so kind finding a role for him in sports otherwise, since blood was mixed with his brain, he will no doubt end up an slowpoke but with the power of cloning which the buharis are expert in, he can be repackaged!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by cedon79: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2018
He never see anything..... Okabu mbido

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by franklingud(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Like father like son.

Make dem start squandering Nigeria money for treatment abroad.

African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest