Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari (25382 Views)

Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ / Afenifere, Ohaneze, NEF, Others Slam Buhari Over Anti-Rule Of Law Comment / Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by Herrmes: 6:41am On Jan 13, 2018
Twitter Fingers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by gbagyiza: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2018
I am from d north and I support voting buhari out in 2019 for Nigeria to move forward. I am highly disappointed in him.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by gistamin: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Dear COWIGERIANS that's what you get as a reward for voting a cattle rearer into power. In 2019 let's vote him out and elect a credible leader.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by Gidoka(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
The only thing Nigerians know is to react on social media. Too lazy to act.

Bros I dey tell you, Nigeria will continue like this until we all come out in mass to protest
But no body wants to die, Our artiste should use their platform no one is ready.
Tu baba came out and got massive support at the end he chickened out, charley boy
will be talking the same Nigerians will be insulting him like he is the only one to benefit
from the protest. SMH cry cry So Pained

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Gidoka:

Bros I dey tell you, Nigeria will continue like this until we all come out in mass to protest
But no body wants to die, Our artiste should use their platform no one is ready.
Tu baba came out and got massive support at the end he chickened out, charley boy
will be talking the same Nigerians will be insulting him like he is the only one to benefit
from the protest. SMH cry cry So Pained
Na so we see am. We are too scared to come out and protest. Our politicians knows and that's the reason they will keep on doing as they like while we keep reacting on twiter
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by ofai: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2018
IPOB I love you.

Nnamdi KANU you are a prophet!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by ooshinibos: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Ayinke97:

nope i tell you he will win it if he decides to contest
Not this time bro , but you might be right ...the Nigerian and its youth are docile and ineffective that's why you always go and fetch old retired man from village to rule you

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Ayinke97:

do you know whether they had an important meeting regarding the safety of the rest of the Nigerians
so because a few outta a million dies, every activity in Nigeria should be stopped
Oh! Pls !! A meeting where they were endorsing Buhari to run again for a second term?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by str8talk1: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ayinke97:

have you ever bothered to ask yourself why no one has asked this guys what they want........everyone is shouting APC must go but which other reasonable party is there is Nigeria

Are you saying, I should beg these murderous Fulani-herdsmen by asking them what they want in my own land?
are you for real?
have farmers forcefully ask for farming reserves in the North?
All Fulani-herdsmen and their cows should relocate to the North and Sambisa forest inclusive...while we sell grasses to them in the South.
Simple!

And for why APC must be sacked come 2019 General Elections, common sense should tell you that it is the party housing core CPC party members who are predominantly Hausa-fulanis.

We are not fools. OK?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by princechurchill(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ayinke97:

as you are more competent, why don't you get elected as president

Sis i can't fight with u,i was only giving my opinion you are too cute to see my dark art

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by obaival(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ayinke97:

and where have you witnessed or heard that they did that
Jst come & i will show/take you there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by Ayinke97(f): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
BeingFrank:
My Friend Shift, U Sabi Bible U No Quote "for What A Man Sows, So Shall He Reap." Or U Wnt Me To Start Counting The Evil Seeds Planted By Wicked King Buhari In This Kingdom?
yes i want you to
list all the evil seeds he has planted then i will see reason
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by Ayinke97(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
dumo1:

Oh! Pls !! A meeting where they were endorsing Buhari to run again for a second term?
he will run for a second term and he will win the second term
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by mudiana(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ayinke97:

whether you are a christian or a Muslim....please note that your prayers will never be answered...... for by the word of your mouth you have sinned
Judge Ayinke! kwatinu o jare.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by Ayinke97(f): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
mudiana:
Judge Ayinke! kwatinu o jare.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ayinke97:

he will run for a second term and he will win the second term

You are part of the enemies of Nigeria that don't want this country to ever move forward angry undecided cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers / DSS Invites Ten Edo APC Chieftains / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.