Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell (27794 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by ChangeIsCostant: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
A man identified as Chidi Okere has been arrested and placed in a police cell for allegedly duping his fiancee. According to lawyer and human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, the man promised the lady marriage before borrowing money she kept for brother and then disappeared.

According to the report by Emeka, the fiancee begged him to return the money or to pledge to return the money. He refused. He played her. She begged him. He played her. She went to the police. He evaded arrest for a whole year before he was later arrested.

The man reportedly pleaded with the lady at the police station for the matter to be settled peacefully all to no avail as he's set to spend the weekend behind bars.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-arrested-placed-police-cell-duping-fiancee-photo.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by godofuck231: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man identified as Chidi Okere has been arrested and placed in a police cell for allegedly duping his fiancee. According to lawyer and human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, the man promised the lady marriage before borrowing money she kept for brother and then disappeared.

According to the report by Emeka, the fiancee begged him to return the money or to pledge to return the money. He refused. He played her. She begged him. He played her. She went to the police. He evaded arrest for a whole year before he was later arrested.

The man reportedly pleaded with the lady at the police station for the matter to be settled peacefully all to no avail as he's set to spend the weekend behind bars.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-arrested-placed-police-cell-duping-fiancee-photo.html
Dead guy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by LionDeLeo: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pls, did anyone check the name? angry

I hope say no be dem again sha. undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by free2ryhme: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

na dem dem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by sarrki(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chidi you are a disgrace to the youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Pavore9: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
He looks already married! cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Evablizin(f): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
free2ryhme:

na dem dem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yes na dem,i thought you're different. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Liliyann(f): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
undecided

Most ladies in love don't think with their brain

I can only borrow someone money that I know if they don't pay it won't bother me.

14 Likes

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by uba1991: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pigs and crimes. 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by TheHistorian(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello, Please i tried logining in to my jamb acc now i tried to check my 2017 Utme Result, now it's telling me "Error, Yiu didn't register for this exam" now i have the result with me cos i printed it out already... Pls help a student
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by wikiadamin: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by oshe11: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Im tired HONESTLY.....

Shoe of 19500 nw 40000
went to the market bt came back buying nothing.
To see light for 1hour in a day has turned to wishful thinking.....

AND MY ONLY CRIME IS BEING A NIGERIAN

14 Likes

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by slawomir: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
local yahoo

1 Like

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
See his big belle

1 Like

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by BruncleZuma: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

73 people murdered by the almighty fulani were buried today...watch the Bigots who were clearly and conspicuously missing on that thread come here to brood.

Just like clockwork...case in point the dolt below.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Alariwo2: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Marry Yoruba, dem no gree

It's chidi that knows nothing about love, only money they follow.
Later they become miserable housewives looking for young boys to sleep with when there is no joy in their marriage

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Bj5all(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Liliyann:
undecided

I can only borrow someone money that I know if they don't pay it won't bother me.

Pack well jor, talk is cheap.
If you are in her shoes, you might even do worse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Josnac(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Yahoo++ Lol
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by hokafor(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
But if it was a woman that duped a man during courtship no one will make noise about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by blessedweapon(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Liliyann:
undecided

Easier said than done angry sad undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
When some ladies hear marriage lasan dey turn to jelly fish and lose their brains
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by dingbang(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol... But why will a man ask a woman to borrow him money to use to marry her.....
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by veacea: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Something is telling me that the man won't return the money but wait lemme ask Ifa if she will return the money despite the arrest

1 Like

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by jericco1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
hmm this is awkward. people still promising marriage? Hian!!
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by terrytileo: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
All these criminals springing up everywhere
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by chillychill(f): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol men and dere brainy act sha...... U hardly see a girl dat dis or something similar to dis Av not happend to,when ladies here marriage dey don't mind dey can do anything for the guy. cry cry

Love is different from foolishness.... D guys belly though grin tot it's Yorubaas dat only has demons cheesy
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
See belle. Thief
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by demoBaba: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? / How To Crash Your Relationship 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.