Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Invest Time And Earn At Least A Million Naira This Yer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Time And Earn At Least A Million Naira This Yer (646 Views)

Don’t Save In Naira This Year, Save In Dollars. Let Me Tell You How! / How To Spend 1 Million Naira This Season / Over a million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Time And Earn At Least A Million Naira This Yer by ismoney: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
I want to help 50 people to earn at least N1m before year 2018 ends. I will guaranty you at least N85000 monthly if you can obey my instructions for my team.

The instructions are as follows:

1) Add me up in Whatsapp with my number which I will send to your email address
2) Have a smart phone that can send images
3) Have an internet subscription that can ensure tat you work with your phone or from a Cafe.
4) Can make a post of 80 replies and create 5 threads each day thread.
5) Follow my rules.
6) Will give you details on where to post replies of at least 50 letters for each thread.

If you work harder than this, I will pay you at least N5000 additional as bonus every 20th of the month starting from February. The job starts f by 9am on 12th of this month. You sign the contract and get started.
Just add me on Whatsaap and send me an email message by 10am today, Fri 12th Jan, 2018 for those that I sent invite.

To make this easier due to the volume of people that intend to join the team, I will like to outline the steps here.
1. Create a new email.
2.Go to mystellar.org and register.
3. Team or referal: onlynaija
4.Send username and Password that starts with capital letter to me for monitoring each day.
5.Click on forum at the top.
6.Start posting the minimum each day excluding Sundays.
7. Receive bonus, if you surpass the monthly minimum for replies and threads.
8. Post at three minutes interval . This is very important.
9. Refer someone to the team and the person completes the monthly job, you receive N5000 for each.
Welcome to the millionaire club. You will send me your account number and full anme for payment after two weeks of complying with all. Get paid every 20th staring from Feb. My email and password is in my signatory.
Re: Invest Time And Earn At Least A Million Naira This Yer by free2ryhme: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
ismoney:
I want to help 50 people to earn at least N1m before year 2018 ends. I will guaranty you at least N85000 monthly if you can obey my instructions for my team.

The instructions are as follows:

1) Add me up in Whatsapp with my number which I will send to your email address
2) Have a smart phone that can send images
3) Have an internet subscription that can ensure tat you work with your phone or from a Cafe.
4) Can make a post of 80 replies and create 5 threads each day thread.
5) Follow my rules.
6) Will give you details on where to post replies of at least 50 letters for each thread.

If you work harder than this, I will pay you at least N5000 additional as bonus every 20th of the month starting from February. The job starts f by 9am on 12th of this month. You sign the contract and get started.
Just add me on Whatsaap and send me an email message by 10am today, Fri 12th Jan, 2018 for those that I sent invite.

To make this easier due to the volume of people that intend to join the team, I will like to outline the steps here.
1. Create a new email.
2.Go to mystellar.org and register.
3. Team or referal: onlynaija
4.Send username and Password that starts with capital letter to me for monitoring each day.
5.Click on forum at the top.
6.Start posting the minimum each day excluding Sundays.
7. Receive bonus, if you surpass the monthly minimum for replies and threads.
8. Post at three minutes interval . This is very important.
9. Refer someone to the team and the person completes the monthly job, you receive N5000 for each.
Welcome to the millionaire club. You will send me your account number and full anme for payment after two weeks of complying with all. Get paid every 20th staring from Feb. My email and password is in my signatory.

your post are being deleted

(1) (Reply)

Earn 2.5million naira in 5 months / Has Anyone Successful Register His Company Via CAC Online? / Grixlox Is A Scam {review} | Read Before You Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.