Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future (37398 Views)

Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by yanabasee(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

If you take the ftc spot say something that indicates you are not a brainless mo.ro.n
How did they sell out your future ? Did they force you to vote ? Or they put a gun to your head ?

With this level of reasoning your future is still very bleak

Did you read me?

Dude....I can bash, bonk, brawl, whap more than you'd ever imagine.... But I grew up and learned to respect people's opinion...

You typed that nonsense because you couldn't comprehend within the lines....

They didn't force me to vote...but their campaigns both on social media and otherwise helped to delude and beguiled many other youths who voted against GEJ... You might not know the power of convincing because you're too young to understand earthly happenings!

Let me tell you that, even when Benue is mourning its indigenes, Someone can release a statement that will turn every blame back to Ortom, making Buhari vindicated and justified concerning the Fulani killings...

Those people released powerful speeches that drove people to find reasons with their opinions...

Please grow up and learn to either respect people's opinion or bunk it....

6 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by godwin120alex: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Foolish J.J
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by ionsman: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
4Play:
There is a stark illogic to the assertion that GEJ's incompetence justified voting/supporting Buhari. It's like saying we should vote or support Fani-Kayode or Rochas for president, if they ran, because Buhari is incompetent. There is no logic to supporting what should be an obviously unsuitable candidate to remove an unsuitable president.

A problem with the Buharists in the run up to the 2015 election was the gusto with which they painted Buhari as the second coming of a messiah. This was not a message of vote for Buhari because GEJ is awful, but vote for Buhari because he is what Nigeria needs.

Pdp's incompetence for 16 years was the catalyst for voting out Gej...You guys should stop being Puerile all in a quest for likes like it translates into anything tangible in your lives.

2019 is around the corner, endeavour to vote whoever you wish. So all Nigerians should have voted Gej? What a shambles!!!
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by robotix: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
omenkaLives:
Exactly what i keep telling those sore losers who've sworn to keep sumasaulting into my mentions, whining about 2015.

They expend so much energy dwelling on the past and weeping about it instead of maping their strategy for 2019 to see the outcome is different.

Well what do I know, let them keep weeping if that's what gives them the kicks.
lol coming from a member of a hypocritical party who specializes in past and blaming

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by nwanza1: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Exactly what i keep telling those sore losers who've sworn to keep sumasaulting into my mentions, whining about 2015.

They expend so much energy dwelling on the past and weeping about it instead of maping their strategy for 2019 to see the outcome is different.

Well what do I know, let them keep weeping if that's what gives them the kicks.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Mandem1: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
yanabasee:
They truly sold out our future....But we're wise now... We'll correct this mistake...

We will look for a visionary, planner, executor and a vibrant man!

Who will that be? Let's be honest with ourselves it will be either PDP or APC. Any presidential candidate that is not in PDP or APC will not win the presidency in Nigeria.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by PDJT: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Brugo:

Young man, go and play with sand. My political leaning is too much for your mind to handle.

I’d take that as a compliment. I bet you’re a Nigerian graduate. grin

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by SIaye: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
yanabasee:
They truly sold out our future....But we're wise now... We'll correct this mistake...

Not "ours" but yours only. Speak for yourself.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by yanabasee(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
SIaye:

Not "ours" but yours only. Speak for yourself.

I speak for me and other reasonable Nigerians who admits the failure forced on us by zombies and with a willing heart to amend the mistakes!
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by SIaye: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2018
yanabasee:

I speak for me and other reasonable Nigerians who admits the failure forced on us by zombies and with a willing heart to amend the mistakes!

I hear you speaker dagura
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2018
ubergold:
Publicity stunt! Another way of getting their paymasters attention as 2019 approaches. I've got to give it to Omajuwa, he's becoming a genius of media manipulation....... But to what end?

lmao!!!! well thats another angle!
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Brugo(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2018
PDJT:

I’d take that as a compliment. I bet you’re a Nigerian graduate. grin

You just lost that "bet". Now go back to your sand box.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by signz: 12:18am On Jan 13, 2018
Did Fela Durotoye campaign for Buhari
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by vigasimple(m): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2018
4Play:
There is a stark illogic to the assertion that GEJ's incompetence justified voting/supporting Buhari. It's like saying we should vote or support Fani-Kayode or Rochas for president, if they ran, because Buhari is incompetent. There is no logic to supporting what should be an obviously unsuitable candidate to remove an unsuitable president.

A problem with the Buharists in the run up to the 2015 election was the gusto with which they painted Buhari as the second coming of a messiah. This was not a message of vote for Buhari because GEJ is awful, but vote for Buhari because he is what Nigeria needs.

I think with people like you, there is still hope for a new Nigeria. Cutting your head of is not the remedy for headache, and that was precisely what majority of people especially from the south did when they think Buhari is a solution to 'clueless GEJ' it doesn't work like that. You cannot replace incompetence with super lazy analogue incompetence.

For anyone who understand how Nigeria works, the 2015 election was about power going back to the North to the BORN TO RULE. They just package and sold it to the educated illiterates down south about how Jonathan was the most corrupt than Abacha that passed away and Abdulsalam,IBB or OBJ.

Where are all those corruption monies running into trillions of dollars, where are they kept or used for?

The whole idea of seeking another term to be re-elected was if you have performed well and delivered on your promises. We are close to three years of this administration. Any honest person knows it's all propaganda and photo paparazzi.

You can continue to do the same thing and expect different outcome. In a proper society, that will be termed INSANITY?

Are you Insane? If so, vote for a Destiny thief and time waster again.

5 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by shabs15(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2018
abbey621:
The average Nigerian does not understand economic policies or what actually affects the economy. They could care less if the government looted Trillions of Naira as long as they see signs of improvement such as having electricity for half the day, dollar staying below 200 and patched roads that are broken a year later. The average Nigerian would rather have 1 year of good fortunes rather than many years for the future generations. This is our problem as Nigerians, we would rather have a Jonathan and have him destroy future generations than have a Buhari and have him destroy the present while trying to preserve the future. We have never had a good leader in this country and we might never have! Just look at those coming out for the next presidential election, MORE OF THE SAME......#NationalProblem
Words of wisdom!
If only two third of our population could reason this way.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by bendike: 1:08am On Jan 13, 2018
DeltaOil:
Some of us truly have our lives stolen.

We have useless govs like Ortom, who let Fulani herdsmen turn his people into suya.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6543543_screenshot20180112165847_jpeg4a0d5e0d890142cf1f57013d4d671198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6543551_screenshot20180112173617_jpeg6fb7844c85870df21f84c9b560a07bf8

Then this same state has useless indigene's like Sarrki.
This same fooled called Sarrki hails from Benue, spends his time insulting IPOB.

This same fool called Sarrki from Benue cannot say anything about Fulani Herdsmen in his states,
all he knows is IPOB.
\
Are you minding the sarrki born throway? I actually wonder if he is a bot.

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Hmm it was an era of #anythingbutJonathan #nepabillascertificateidoncare. It was a collective and collosal failure of the masses. Still we refused to heed the true still voice that kept wispering remember the hardship of 1983 85. They promised change but we care less to ask what kind of change. After one year of globetrotting while we waited in abject condition for the promised change. They responded angrily that promised CHANGE is the change that begins with ME. Aron!!!! Abomination!! blasphemy!!! Then it down on me that we indeed put ourselves in a #onechance situation by failing to listen to the still small voice. The little ray of light we enjoyed hitherto had become gross darkness.

Here is the conclusion of the whole matter. If the same Bubu or Atiku becomes the only frontline candidate for 2019. Then our redemption is a 1000 years far from reach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by ja2ken(m): 1:49am On Jan 13, 2018
See their stupid and useless afonja faces, always thinking they know it all.. Dumb oversabis.. The onslaught ll soon get to you, greedy and selfish criminals...
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Olulinks(m): 2:50am On Jan 13, 2018
olaskul:
Dear friends,

please am in need of some financial support the money is to repay a debt I incurred when my parent house rent was due but the person is hell bent on collecting his money back. Please people help me avert this shame that's about to befall me i plead.
Hell bent? Did you not promise to pay back or the person gave you not to pay back again? Help might have come faster if you stated the amount.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Olulinks(m): 2:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Bollinger:

Are you really? I doubt it. If you were wise you have realized by now that the problem is not Buhari nor Jonathan. The problem is you and every single Nigerian in Nigeria.
So Mr wise man, what's the solution? That Nigerians change their way abi? The same change mantra brought upon us by the haggard in power! So these Buhari or Jonathan that you said are not truly the problems, aren't they Nigerians that also need to change themselves?
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by jaymichael(m): 3:50am On Jan 13, 2018
JustCurious:
I love this.
This is so true.
Those guys misled alot of people.
They used the social media so powerfully to bring us to where we are today. How can we forget their e-rants and tweets, conventions, youth summit etc.. just to bring down the previous government.
We deserve an apology not further rants.

You have your version of the truth, I have mine. You sold your candidate, they sold theirs. Not everyone will support your candidate. No amount of painting PMB's administration black will erase the gross inefficiency and corruption of the last administration. If GEJ is still presented against PMB in 2019, I personally still won't vote for GEJ.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by jaymichael(m): 3:56am On Jan 13, 2018
martinsodo:
Yorubas created the problem Nigeria is facing now because they feel that GEJ is an Ibo and therefore they have nothing to do with the Ibos because of their myopic view. Now we are all suffering it now by voting dullard as our president. It shall be well if we correct the mistake now
To you clannish folks, election and everything else is about ethnicity and tribalism. Didn't Yorubas think GEJ was Igbo when they gave him 70% vote in 2011? Nigeria did not begin in 2015. 2015 is gone, it can never come back. Be like the Ijaws and move on.

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by edupedia: 4:02am On Jan 13, 2018
4Play:

...How come u forgot to mention a better candidate than Buhari in 2015 to prove how downright logical u are...

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Bollinger(m): 4:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Olulinks:

So Mr wise man, what's the solution? That Nigerians change their way abi? The same change mantra brought upon us by the haggard in power! So these Buhari or Jonathan that you said are not truly the problems, aren't they Nigerians that also need to change themselves?

Did you read and comprehend what i wrote? I can't believe you need me to break it down for you barney style. Ok. I will. In summary, all of you are to blame. 180 million of you. Including buhari. Including Jonathan. All your leaders dead and alive. Everybody. The whole population.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by SeanDada1(m): 4:13am On Jan 13, 2018
yanabasee:

Jobless ediots!!!
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Alday: 4:16am On Jan 13, 2018
Nna eh. It's just like Anambra rejecting Obiano because of his failures only to chant change and bring back Mbadinuju.

4Play:

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by reality1010: 4:29am On Jan 13, 2018
The boys made lot of money no doubt unfortunately d blood of those murdered for their gain will continue to speak against them and their generations.Thank God I was not lured by such demonic influence.Lesson for all!
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by BetaThings: 4:41am On Jan 13, 2018
Monimatic:
Omojuwa is an unrepentant shameless indomie brain zombie

You and other members of the Jonathan Defeat Avengers are now blackmailing Nigerians to allow you "steal" the future now

Where is the future of the youths who died trying to get employment in Immigration Dept under under Jonathan
You actually wanted such to continue beyond 2015?
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by BetaThings: 4:57am On Jan 13, 2018
okakason:
Hmm it was an era of #anythingbutJonathan #nepabillascertificateidoncare. It was a collective and collosal failure of the masses. Still we refused to heed the true still voice that kept wispering remember the hardship of 1983 85. They promised change but we care less to ask what kind of change. After one year of globetrotting while we waited in abject condition for the promised change. They responded angrily that promised CHANGE is the change that begins with ME. Aron!!!! Abomination!! blasphemy!!! Then it down on me that we indeed put ourselves in a #onechance situation by failing to listen to the still small voice. The little ray of light we enjoyed hitherto had become gross darkness.

Here is the conclusion of the whole matter. If the same Bubu or Atiku becomes the only frontline candidate for 2019. Then our redemption is a 1000 years far from reach.

The day after bombing in Nyanya, Jonathan was campaigning in Kano - the masses failed?
Young Nigerian were invited for interview by Immigration - 19 of them perished - colossal failure of the masses?
Oil was selling around $60 and for the first time in Nigeria FG was borrowing to pay salaries and over 20 states were owing salaries - the masses failed?
Money was missing and Jonathan was waiting for America to know and tell him - the masses also failed?
Jonathan said we should not blame the yam thief but the owner of the yam for not securing it - we should also blame the masses?
Until a few weeks before the election, Jonathan did not take the matter of Boko Haram seriously enough and only acted and postponed the election to fight Boko Haram not because people were dying but because he was going to lose the election - we blame the masses for failing?
Jonathan could be very fast when his personal interest are concerned - he sacked Justice Salami on a Sunday and convened the PDP Governors' Forum at night
But how quick was he when told about the abduction of Chibok girls. Even if you suspect a gang up, a well-meaning person will leave room for error and act to they and rescue the girls first
The major weapon deployed in 2015 by Jonathan was division, hate etc - they produced documentaries about their opponents rather than of their achievements; Olisa Metuh was telling people in the South that APC was an Islamic party and Sambo was telling people in the North it was a Christian party; Even Patience was busy deriding of the North yet her husband (Jonathan) wanted their votes
The same tactic has resumed now - spread hate, inflame passion

The masses should be blamed for not realising the wickedness of PDP

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by BetaThings: 4:58am On Jan 13, 2018
reality1010:
The boys made lot of money no doubt unfortunately d blood of those murdered for their gain will continue to speak against them and their generations.Thank God I was not lured by such demonic influence.Lesson for all!

How can we be sure of the 3 ?
1. That they made money
2. That you did not
3 That you are not hoping to do so now
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by nothernstar: 4:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Don't blame these dude so much cos they are Nigerians but blame Tinubu who imposed this man to us. Now the baboons and hyenas are really soaked with blood. We are all reactive and not proactive in Nigeria. This same mistake is about to happen again cos of our poor memory and poverty. These same ppl will still reconvene to sell somebody worst than Buhari cos money has exchanged hands. Then the populace will still buy them cos their conscience has been bought too. Remember majority are illiterate and poor who need #100 to survive.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by BetaThings: 5:06am On Jan 13, 2018
yanabasee:

So Jonathan was not any of the above?
So why blame people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) / Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.