Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (61732 Views)

Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by barallanee(f): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
yarimo:
All what I can see in the picture is , a former president who is a dullard in any aspects of good governance, and a serving senator who is also a dullard in the senate. undecided embarassed
u seem frustrated..my dear it's NT only uu,wat matas is how u manage it undecided embarassed

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by johnstar(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Newpride(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
The drunken sailor looks nice and what's common sense of Ben bruce
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Fchristo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
yarimo:
All what I can see in the picture is , a former president who is a dullard in any aspects of good governance, and a serving senator who is also a dullard in the senate. undecided embarassed

So you are this stupid?

tongue

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Man of Peace
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
kokomaster3d:
I don't know why I hate GEJ. He looks too dull to be a leader. He doesn't even inspire me as a leader. He also look too weak, too 'mumuish', he doesn't have the confidence and charisma of a leader.

Na Buhari get am abi

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Kulas: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Our man GEJ, a man of integrity, a man of peace, a man who considers the plight of the masses, a man who values human lives more than cow lives.We miss you. What we are witnessing today is your opposite in the hand of confused heartless dullard piloted by evil party called APC

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by goestohell: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
yarimo:

And all I can see in your post is a reflection of the failure of our education system which keeps on churning out low grade, mentally handicapped products.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by priiince(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Chill or go hang himself? undecided
Why am I tempted to choose 'hang himself'...

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Barneygeo: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
...jonah.. Weh Don.. We dey zoom you

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by penta(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
pauljumbo:
I love great men they are always simple

Like Muhammad & Aisha Buhari.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Newshelm:
Today in Bayelsa State, The common sense senator, Ben Murray-Bruceā€ paid a courtesy call to the true face of democracy in Africa - former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photo-senator-ben-bruce-visits-goodluck.html

this 2 early. D baba just de wake.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
The Slayer of our common patrimony.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
The face of clueless that almost bankrupt the great country.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
kokomaster3d:
I don't know why I hate GEJ. He looks too dull to be a leader. He doesn't even inspire me as a leader. He also look too weak, too 'mumuish', he doesn't have the confidence and charisma of a leader.
buhari looks more exciting and inspiring abi?

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
The Slayer of our common patrimony.

And as for Buhari, dey dia dey do. Nigerians are watching you.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Na Buhari get am abi

did i mention Buhari. odey. abi nah pure water dem put for ur brain.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
yarimo:
and all i can sense from that writing is a dullard who is having sleepless night and pained and hence cant hide it

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Angelou(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
ajepako:

At least they have certificates to show for their 'dullness'

No one can say the same about the haggard old dinosaur we are currently saddled with....
so what u are insinuating now is that PMB should also provide his certificate so we can know the magnitude and severity of his mumuism

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
kokomaster3d:

did i mention Buhari. odey. abi nah pure water dem put for ur brain.

You need this to boast ur rotten bra1n

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Skynet23(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thumb up pa...

for your giftcard sales Itunes e-codes,Amazon, Google play and the likes and you are in need of a quality,loyal,tested and trusted person. just check my profile or peep at my signature. .a trial will convince you... I also buy big codes 101-300$ iTunes
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Troublemaker007:

You need this to boast ur rotten bra1n

after you have cured your madnesss
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jonathan will be like...I told you so o...
Please help save Anu...https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by WONDERS001(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
yarimo:

OH POOR YOU.
WHEN DID YOU GET BLIND?

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by hedonistical: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
kokomaster3d:

You try. Shebi the idiot in Aso Rock now has enough "confidence and charisma"? Shebi he is leading you well, and he inspires you as a leader? If so, then you have really poor taste in inspiration.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by nero2face: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
yarimo:
even if he was a failure, ur dullard from daura has made him a hero, he can beat his chest anywhere in the world, he did better than his successor, buhari is a nightmare to all Nigerians including ur household

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
yarimo:

Your mother right now........

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by PDPGuy: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
yanshDoctor:

from insider reports, information reaching us is that buhari beg 7 loyal northern governors to support any candidate he endears among them.

there is already plans that el-rufai is the preferred choice. and for a running mates due to the fact that APC is not popular in the south south, Amechi has been removed from the VP list,

Now there is plan to look south west for a VP and must be christian pastor to be able to get christian votes. reasons why el-rufai visited bakare.

more details coming soon as things unfold or changes.

Interesting. I always had a hunch that Buhari would not run for re-election, and that either Governors Tambuwal or El-Rufai would be the anointed candidates.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by WONDERS001(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
2015...... I supported and voted Buhari thinking he had a plan. I voted against a TRUE democratic a nd and here we are.
Seriously, I regret wasting that vote..

Anyway, Goodluck pls enjoy your rest of mind because you deserve it. God bless GEJ

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by heendrix(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
yarimo:

haha pained afonja.....the poverty buhari have bestowed upon your family have bitten deep into your spines so cant be suprised your putting the aggression one of the best president Nigeria had.

anyway go kill yaself head slammer
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by heendrix(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
yanshDoctor:

from insider reports, information reaching us is that buhari beg 7 loyal northern governors to support any candidate he endears among them.

there is already plans that el-rufai is the preferred choice. and for a running mates due to the fact that APC is not popular in the south south, Amechi has been removed from the VP list,

Now there is plan to look south west for a VP and must be christian pastor to be able to get christian votes. reasons why el-rufai visited bakare.

more details coming soon as things unfold or changes.

No, like kwantinu

States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals