Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti (28013 Views)

Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House / Gov. Fayose Releases Number To Mobilise Funds For Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by dumie(f): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Love him or hate him.. You've got to admit he's got guts and gusto

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by cytell56: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Lautechgossip:
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, has released telephone numbers for the people of the state to call in case they sight herdsmen moving around.

The governor had two days ago met with hunters in the state, with a charge to them to prevent herdsmen from causing havoc in the state.

A statement on Friday by the Special Adviser on Public Communications and New Media to the Governor, Lere Olayinka, gave the telephone numbers as: 08104780752, 09070769294, 09038122504 and 08104730482.

The statement added: “Members of the public should endeavour to call any of the numbers or send SMS in the event of strange movement of herdsmen and other suspected criminal elements in the State.

“The phone lines will be on 24 hours.”

http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/12/fayose-releases-phones-numbers-report-sighting-herdsmen-ekiti/

APC slayer, Boko-Hari slayer, Myetti Allah slayer, All in one. Baba Fayose, i hail o!!!
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by exlinkleads(f): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2018
good

proactive governor

ara gba ndi ara
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by ArodeTsolaye: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Why is there a dearth of the usual anti-fayose yoruba muslims? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by MrImole: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Since Thursday...

Make Benue come take Ayodele Fayose on loan

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2018
volunteer to join the hunting game, I don't like seeing this terrorist Fulani around, they are allergic to me

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by felix10(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2018
How i wish oshokomole still have four more years as Governor to continue to deal with this clueless white rat.Ride on,we dey your back.Best Governor in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Naughtytboy: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Alejoa:
Pls don't encourage them to even come.....there are farm settlement in Ekiti where cattles are kept if memory serves me right.....

I think most part of Ekiti has more of Yoruba/Kwara Herdsmen that are sociable and relate well with the locals.......

With the modus operandi of the Fulani Militias, they can have their ways almost anywhere in Nigeria..... Our security architecture is poo..... Any country that does not have biometric data of ALL its citizens in its database is not serious or ready to provide any meaningful protection or security for ita people. What you will get is attack and reactions like we have

Give it to Fayose too..... His many media propaganda and talking tough has help discouraged the Herdsmen from coming let alone see what may happen... They will rather roam the big Kogi forest. God forbid, Fayose without his security details will be so easily kidnap by the Fulanis along Ado - Ijan toad. The Achilles heel the ban on one grazing is the weak and ineffective law enforcement system we have in Nigeria or the Federal control of security that really isn't doing much about the efficiency of our enforcement agencies

Nigeria left things too late..... Lack of education means Herdsmen does not have common values with the rest of Nigerian. The roam in the wild and experience unimaginable things that has toughen then and remove any spec of human kindness. They live like wild animals for too long despite the civilization going on in the towns and villages.......as pasturalist they just keep roam the bush.

Our lack of vision in Nigeria too has left their occupation so lucrative for generations that we don't have anything to persuade them to leave what they are doing for a 'better' communal or ranching life style. Imagine if with our education and enlightenment, we have set up ranches and made success out of it and drive down the price of cattle or even build a virile export industry around it..... Fulanis would have embrace the improved method of doing things. Boycotting Fulani beef will be a difficult thing cos we rarely agree on anything in Nigeria but imagine a glut in their cattle market.... That can help us to get them to listen to the cry of the civilized populace.

Sadly Nigeria is a forced conjecture and we are not about to agree to forge ahead together..... Leadership is a sham, Buhari kids are citizen of the world, Visa for a common Nigeria youth is a prayer point..... We are not about to build a nation. Not just yet!
wow,, where are u from?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by free2ryhme: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2018
Lautechgossip:
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, has released telephone numbers for the people of the state to call in case they sight herdsmen moving around.

The governor had two days ago met with hunters in the state, with a charge to them to prevent herdsmen from causing havoc in the state.

A statement on Friday by the Special Adviser on Public Communications and New Media to the Governor, Lere Olayinka, gave the telephone numbers as: 08104780752, 09070769294, 09038122504 and 08104730482.

The statement added: “Members of the public should endeavour to call any of the numbers or send SMS in the event of strange movement of herdsmen and other suspected criminal elements in the State.

“The phone lines will be on 24 hours.”

http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/12/fayose-releases-phones-numbers-report-sighting-herdsmen-ekiti/

This guy got guts
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Dammylois(f): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Governor no nonsense..I'm sure d herdsmen won't dare this one

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Sijo01(f): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2018
Fayose, the slayer of buhari and his foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Chukazu: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2018
But the numbers are too complicated.
Should have been a 3.digit emergency easy to remember number . After all we are in a state of emergency embarassed
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Emmanuel70(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Sincerely this is a beautiful step which I think other well meaning gov, cud borrow cue from it
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Sunmolar(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2018
There are free vacants lands in sambisa forest, they should drive the herdsmen there.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by cstr1001: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Fayose is not an omo-oluabi or whatever they call it.

No wonder, he is brave and has a spine.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Nonnyflex(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2018
No comment...

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by dynicks(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2018
something tells me that u truly r from my lineage......my bloodline flows in u son..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by victorazy(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2018
magoo10:
Ortom abi na tom tom should borrow a leaf from fayose on how to tackle these terrorist herdsmen.

Otom is a bastardd
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by HeyCorleone(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2018
This is a governor with balls.
Let Ortom be there crying to FG..
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by cooljo85: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2018
I support Gov. Fayose on this one. It's a welcome development, others should follow suit. The brutality unleash on innocent citizens at will by those terrorists parading themselves as herdsmen should be dealt with
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by salmonkas178(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2018
Honestly this governor they make sense .....if only other could adopt
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by lekzyn(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2018
This is a good development but along NTA road at Ado, you will always found cows grazing there during the day and at Ikole, especially Ilumoba, Ijesa-Isu, Isaba axis you will definately found cows. All these cows are own by people like Afe and Alabi of ijesa-isu. It is the rich here at Ekiti that owns these cows. even around to federal poly. here at Ado you will found cows belonging to Afe. Fayose knows those who own these cows at Ekiti here. We Are having Ilorin fulani's all over Ekiti. Am not sentimental but the fact.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by poseidon12: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2018
Able and responsible Governor who understands Nigeria and how to roll within it. The naive and clueless ones will be waiting for the Nigeria Police and Fulani Army.
The vulnerable States need to train and arm a vigilante that can handle these Fulani secret Army.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by wink2015(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2018
Buhari and his FULANI HERDSMEN are now getting the HEAT.

Buhari that rigidly refuse to accept RESTRUCTURING want other Nigerians to allow his fulani cattle rustler to be allowed to roam freely the territory of their host.

That will face a brick wall.

Buhari is bias, tribalistic in all his political actions.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by poseidon12: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2018
ola12:
Oda governors shd learn 4rm dis, it shoudnt b so hard to handle dese herdsmen..if not 4 negligence

Not only negligence. Timidity too.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by akinades71(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2018
This is how proactive a leader should be,when you have a leader that is still very young,have the love of his people in mind.he is always at the forefront in fighting this invaders not waiting for people to be killed before thinking of what to do or running to Abuja to seek help.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by ja2ken(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2018
This is the time to fight these ungrateful pple from the northern part of this "hellhole" of a country, whose sole aim is to kill, destroy and conquer, which has long been modus operandi but this time backed by the so called federal government headed fascist and jihadist(A chronic tribal n religious bigot)... Wake-up SE,SS and " reasonable" SW Nigerians, shun politics and defend your lands ,unless you want to enjoy what people of Southern Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Jos etc are going thru... WISEUP and support your leaders against laws that will trample on your fundamental rights in the future. We are no second class citizens..This is not the time for betrayal. i don talk my own finish for future reference.. : sad sad .. make una manage my English ..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Femijohn198: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2018
We need brave people like fayose to rule this country
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Femijohn198: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Since I notice governor of Benue state ortom empowering youth with wheelbarrow, I new is totally a failure

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by chindo1: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Nice development my Governor. May God bless you for having your people at heart. Ortom copy from Fayose, I don't want to hear excuse any more. In criminal law self defence is allowed. We are watching!
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2018
I still don't understand why the Yoruba youth hate n insult this man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive / NNPC Denies Reports On Fuel Pump Price Reduction / Despite Ban By Saraki, More Lawmakers Join Buhari Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.