Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Question Of The Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day (3278 Views)

Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day:how Do You Say 'booty' In Your Language? (photo) / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day by habsydiamond(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oxster:

Death is calling you oh,..hv u 4gtn de kind of police we have during protesting?
that one true ooo...we go use social media den......abi wetin. U tink
Re: Question Of The Day by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oxster:

Moderate application indeed

Lemme give u one expo,,,no guy cares abut ladies make up

Try to make ur boobs ND butt up,,That where matters in We Guys,else gals r making up to look prettier 4 their Spiritual husband
See your life.
Re: Question Of The Day by donstan18: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oxster:

Moderate application indeed

Lemme give u one expo,,,no guy cares abut ladies make up

Try to make ur boobs ND butt up,,That where matters in We Guys, else gals r making up to look prettier 4 their Spiritual husband

Which guyz?

Re: Question Of The Day by Oxster(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

Which guyz?

U don't care about de boobs ND butt of ladies?

U ain't a guy,go ND look 4 ur gender
Re: Question Of The Day by Oxster(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
See your life.

Our lifegrin

I still prefer my sweet non make up baes
Re: Question Of The Day by donstan18: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes,but as for me no you know my answer na if he like rich pass Bill gates nobody go notice say something happen to somebody .

Why am I so sure that you re quite different from this claims in real?
Re: Question Of The Day by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:

Why am I so sure that you re quite different from this claims in real?
I am not joking o.
Re: Question Of The Day by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Oxster:

Our lifegrin
I still prefer my sweet non make up baes
Good for you.
Re: Question Of The Day by donstan18: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Oxster:

U don't care about de boobs ND butt of ladies?
U ain't a guy,go ND look 4 ur gender

Re: Question Of The Day by donstan18: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not joking o.
Lol, Practicing law?
Re: Question Of The Day by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, Practicing law?
lol.
Re: Question Of The Day by donstan18: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
lol.
Do you? cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:

Do you? cheesy
What?
Re: Question Of The Day by donstan18: 12:30am On Jan 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What?
Do you practice law?
Re: Question Of The Day by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:

Do you practice law?
Not practicing.
Re: Question Of The Day by donstan18: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Not practicing.
Studying?
Re: Question Of The Day by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:
Studying?
Just got in.
Re: Question Of The Day by donstan18: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just got in.
Wow, awesome!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by Oxster(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=64146797][/quote]

Sorry man wink
Re: Question Of The Day by Oxster(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good for you.

Yo
Re: Question Of The Day by MissWrite(f): 3:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Beauty is really in the eye of the beholder (subjective), while height is on a stadiometer (there's nothing ambiguous about height). Inner beauty, though, only qualifies a beautiful character and not "skin deep" features. And when people say 'hidden' beauty, they usually mean that the person requires a thorough look, a second look or a tilt of the head.

However, inner height exists too: Confidence. When I was little, my brother used to have this friend who was only six years old when he said: "I'm tall; I only stand short and walk short. Probably something his mom consoled him with, but my dad used to be very impressed. What's more, the boy believed this to be true about himself.
Re: Question Of The Day by Oxster(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2018
MissWrite:
Beauty is really in the eye of the beholder (subjective), while height is on a stadiometer (there's nothing ambiguous about height). Inner beauty, though, only qualifies a beautiful character and not "skin deep" features. And when people say 'hidden' beauty, they usually mean that the person requires a thorough look, a second look or a tilt of the head.

However, inner height exists too: Confidence. When I was little, my brother used to have this friend who was only six years old when he said: "I'm tall; I only stand short and walk short. Probably something his mom consoled him with, but my dad used to be very impressed. What's more, the boy believed this to be true about himself.

Ya,,that's impressive

But why most is it that ugly gals use the word?
Re: Question Of The Day by MissWrite(f): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2018
Oxster:

Ya,,that's impressive

But why most is it that ugly gals use the word?

Because as human beings, we always have to play to our strengths. Focus on what you have and de- emphasize what you do not have.
Re: Question Of The Day by Oxster(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2018
MissWrite:

Because as human beings, we always have to play to our strengths. Focus on what you have and de- emphasize what you do not have.

I see! ugly ladies that are sheep in relationship but wolf in marriage
Re: Question Of The Day by MissWrite(f): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Oxster:

I see! ugly ladies that are sheep in relationship but wolf in marriage

How do you mean?
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2018
MissWrite:
[/b]

How do you mean?
Morning
Sorry for jumping on your mention uninvited smiley

but I will love to see your picture in the not to distant future or at least be your friend off nairaland cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day by MissWrite(f): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2018
greiboy:
Morning
Sorry for jumping on your mention uninvited smiley

but I will love to see your picture in the not to distance future or at least be your friend off nairaland cheesy

SSG sweetie cheesy. Good morning smiley.

Lol! What brought this on? Is it because I'm defending inner beauty? grin
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2018
MissWrite:

SSG sweetie cheesy. Good morning smiley.

Lol! What brought this on? Is it because I'm defending inner beauty? grin
Yes, I saw a few things in that comment I really like, but certain things that also tickle my fantasy. grin

So am I asking for too much
Re: Question Of The Day by Oxster(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2018
MissWrite:
[/b]

How do you mean?

Ya!!!my uncle got married to an ugly woman who was calm ND good b4 marriage after their marriage she's now trying to turn our family #up sa dan#

And I ask?....where is the inner beauty?has it faded after been married?
Re: Question Of The Day by MissWrite(f): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2018
Oxster:

Ya!!!my uncle got married to an ugly woman who was calm ND good b4 marriage after their marriage she's now trying to turn our family #up sa dan#

And I ask?....where is the inner beauty?has it faded after been married?

She probably has none. Physical unattractiveness does not guaranty inner beauty. And a beautiful girl doesn't necessarily have a bad character. The temptation to be prideful and lazy about cultivating good manners when you're beautiful is greater than when you aren't all that attractive, because people tend to give you free passes on account of your looks; but some people are raised in an environment where their beauty is either: intentionally overlooked, or comparatively insignificant (with reference to siblings), so they tend to be humble enough to work on themselves.

Your uncle probably married a truly ugly person (if I'm to go by your own account. But it's always good to hear both sides of the story before making conclusions). Inner beauty doesn't fade. She was only pretending before marriage: it's analogous to too much make up.
Re: Question Of The Day by MissWrite(f): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, I saw a few things in that comment I really like, but certain things that also tickle my fantasy. grin

So am I asking for too much

Lol! No.

Once you share this comment I'll put a dp up for exactly half a minute to curb your curiosity.
Re: Question Of The Day by Oxster(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2018
MissWrite:

She probably has none. Physical unattractiveness does not guaranty inner beauty. And a beautiful girl doesn't necessarily have a bad character. The temptation to be prideful and lazy about cultivating good manners when you're beautiful is greater than when you aren't all that attractive, because people tend to give you free passes on account of your looks; but some people are raised in an environment where their beauty is either: intentionally overlooked, or comparatively insignificant (with reference to siblings), so they tend to be humble enough to work on themselves.

Your uncle probably married a truly ugly person (if I'm to go by your own account. But it's always good to hear both sides of the story before making conclusions). Inner beauty doesn't fade. She was only pretending before marriage: it's analogous to too much make up.

Well nah de stuff there shaa,,Anyhow

Ugly gals will get married also

I dun bliv in this inner beauty of a thing,Ladies are camouflage in nature md deceitful

The last thing to happen to a man is to get a bad wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship / Pls Is It Ok To Marry A Hausa Teenager? / A Teacher/ Student Romance (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.