Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Help Am In Need Of A Car To Drive On Uber And Taxify - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Am In Need Of A Car To Drive On Uber And Taxify (930 Views)

Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am In Need Of A Car To Drive On Uber And Taxify by Tombrook0: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Helo
I need a car to drive on Uber Taxify,am an experience Driver, I reside in akoka, I live in a gated compound with tight security in my street.

I can deliver 30k weekly without stories.
I can be reach on 07061960316.
Emmanuel is my name.
Re: Help Am In Need Of A Car To Drive On Uber And Taxify by Ebenezer74: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2018
Beautiful morning to you
I need a car to drive on Uber and Taxify, I have 15years experience in Driving, I reside at Iyana-Ipaja peace Estate with security granty. Also am a responsible man, leadership oriented, Goal getter and my integrity is my major priority, I promise to be fruitful with terms and conditions, if I have any opportunity.
I can deliver 40k weekly without no excuse.
I can be reach on 08113955965. SEGUN
Re: Help Am In Need Of A Car To Drive On Uber And Taxify by Tombrook0: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Still searching
Re: Help Am In Need Of A Car To Drive On Uber And Taxify by kellz0(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Tombrook0:
Still searching
still searching
Re: Help Am In Need Of A Car To Drive On Uber And Taxify by kellz0(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ebenezer74:
Beautiful morning to you
I need a car to drive on Uber and Taxify, I have 15years experience in Driving, I reside at Iyana-Ipaja peace Estate with security granty. Also am a responsible man, leadership oriented, Goal getter and my integrity is my major priority, I promise to be fruitful with terms and conditions, if I have any opportunity.
I can deliver 40k weekly without no excuse.
I can be reach on 08113955965. SEGUN
still searching??

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Money Put Into My Account / Nigerian Formulas Are Trash? Stop Killing Your Children | Experiment / Nigerian Dad Seen Trying To Help Daughter Win A Dance Competition In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.