Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Studied Economics (graduated With 2:1) And I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Studied Economics (graduated With 2:1) And I Need A Job (4188 Views)

I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / I Need A Job. I Studied Engineering I Am Age 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Studied Economics (graduated With 2:1) And I Need A Job by castro316: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
abdoullerh:
That is the problem with Nigerians everybody want to become a boss. It can never work like that. By now you should know that entrepreneurship is a God given talent, not everybody is entrepreneurial. And if everybody is a boss who would work for the boss?

Have you thought of what I said first? Start thinking. get a vision about what you want to start before going to work for someone. That way it will be easier to set your dream into reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Past Questions And Answers 2019/2020 | Download [PDF] Here / Ikeja Electric - Invitation For Interview / N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.