Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (77368 Views)

I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / Triple H And Gynecomastia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
LadySarah:

only you?

May our maker make it easy for you.It is well
I tire oo. I don't know who I offend b4 coming this life
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Les: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Joromi12:
My babe sucks mine. Is she a les
ur babe is not me, respect urself angry angry

1 Like

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Esdb3: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
koppa:
Gonna make this short....

Started feeling pain exactly a year ago during NYSC at Kano on my right breast, did some online inquiry and suspected Gynecomastia, as i wasn't so sure, i went to the community hospital and the Doctor said it's what i suspected, and said it was as a result of Hormonal imbalance, he gave me drug prescription, which i took to the Pharmacy and sadly they had just one of the three, as i wasn't sure of taking an incomplete dosage, i didn't buy the drug... Sadly while packing my stuffs at the end of the service year i left the drug prescribed for me at Kano, now it seems the Gynecomastia won't go, although there as been no real increase in the size, but i still can't wear tight hug shirts like i used to...... need an advice on what to do, and by the way am 23.....
although a medical friend said it will go away with time, he's still a medical student though..

Pictures attached
is this person serious? Go work out
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's well with you, it will surely go.
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by AK481(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Leave am like that.

If girl suck that nipplee eh.

Na die!
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by princeso2020(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
koppa:

Started feeling pain exactly a year ago during NYSC at Kano on my right breast, did some online inquiry and suspected Gynecomastia, as i wasn't so sure, i went to the community hospital and the Doctor said it's what i suspected, and said it was as a result of Hormonal imbalance, he gave me drug prescription, which i took to the Pharmacy and sadly they had just one of the three, as i wasn't sure of taking an incomplete dosage, i didn't buy the drug... Sadly while packing my stuffs at the end of the service year i left the drug prescribed for me at Kano, now it seems the Gynecomastia won't go, although there as been no real increase in the size, but i still can't wear tight hug shirts like i used to...... need an advice on what to do, and by the way am 23.....
although a medical friend said it will go away with time, he's still a medical student though..

Pictures attached

Please try RIBOCEINE TECHNOLOGY or email: princeso2000@yahoo.com
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by demo4ril97(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
mozel247:
The poster should register for NHIS. Pay the yearly due probably select the best oooo. Asin the best option. It may cost u up-to 50k for subscription then approach any federal medical centre. If they can't do it. They will refer u and any hospital u do it will be done free. Cuz NHIS will pay including ur drugs. Highest in some cases u will be asked to pay is 10%
I thought NHIS as a maximum of 18years for it registrant. Or would you shed more light on this?
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by demo4ril97(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
greenskittles:

You might be right, but at that point I was just desperate to look normal. And then again the cost of the surgery was also something I had to consider.
that incision should have been done on the areola it would have been far better and slightly noticeable.

3 Likes

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by access081: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oga their is nothing wrong with you , if you can just stop allowing your gfs to suck that your breast it will come down sooner than you think with the right excercise
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jakumo:

Had the surgery myself many moons ago. Best money I ever spent till date. I remember showing off at the beach, free from the stigma, after that surgery. I had been pumping iron HARD, for a good while before the surgery, in a futile bid to burn off that nasty fat tissue, but it was only when the surgery was done that I was finally free from the condition.

The cuts were made right on the nipple, so that there are no scars after the procedure. The surgeon commented on the unusually large quantity of blood that gushed out while he worked, but that was likely due to the muscle mass I created in the weight room, which is richly supplied with blood vessels.

Do not listen to those who tell you to try testosterone. There are major deadly health risks associated with ALL hormonal treatments, so once again, your ONLY option is surgery, and that will solve the matter for LIFE. Choose your surgeon with EXTREME care, if you live in Nigeria, so that you don't wind up in the hands of Baba Mukaila Eleran for this delicate job, which, if handled incorrectly, could cause nerve damage, and leave you with numb patches on your skin.
Baba Mukaila Eleran really grin grin
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
gbosaa:

Check those viewing, you’d think Nigeria was smashing Argentina in the Fifa men’s World Cup.
I was gonna type nonsense and mention bobrisky but seeing the seriousness of the thread, I felt compassion for those going through this.

I hope their issues are resolved and their confidences restored.
I was actually expecting foolish replies like what you would have posted, so I was already disappointed before reading the comments until I did. Nairaland used to be an helpful and educative forum before people like you joined to mock people going through stuff with your annoying and off topic comments.

1 Like

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by koppa(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thanks for the many contributions, wanna ask the best hospital which I can visit to see an endocrinologist.... in Lagos
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
worriedguy:
are you serious?? Explain more
If you are still a virgin, don't let her post mislead you as it is bull crap!
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by showafrica(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:
People like me wey dey enjoy our nipple sucked by our woman no dey get this kind thing...lol

That sucking of nipple dey sweet oo
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

I was actually expecting foolish replies like what you would have posted, so I was already disappointed before reading the comments until I did. Nairaland used to be an helpful and educative forum before people like you joined to mock people going through stuff with your annoying and off topic comments.

I did not mock anyone and my comment was focused to the issued being addressed. Paranoid sicko like you only came for negative posts. What is wrong with you?
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
gbosaa:

I did not mock anyone and my comment was focused to the issued being addressed. Paranoid sicko like you only came for negative posts. What is wrong with you?
When you read without comprehension this is the result, read my post, I never said you did? Only responded to your intentions which you confessed yourself and I'll not join you to derail this thread.

The paranoid sicko is you not me!
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Skwill(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
koppa:

Pictures attached
Calm down bro, it will go with time gradually and naturally, u can start with a press up 20daily or more. The fat will soon be replace with muscle if u re not lazy, . I am talking out of personal experience. My disappeared without any medical process or procedures.
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Meedot2(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
I will like to commend the courage of this man that create this thread cause it takes only a real man to express his health condition on a forum like this. over the years, I have been researching into this gynagosmatia of a thing and how it can be treated cause from my estimates my research showed that at least 60percent of Nigerians are suffering from it. although this homo imbalance does not constitute any major health implication but its social and psychological effect on individuals may be devastating which is why I researched into it.
Based on my research, I discovered this homone imbalance can be treated naturally without surgery and the fastest home remedy to it is by using Tumeric. It is claimed by many health experts that tumeric can solve this problem naturally. so I will advice you to research or google on how to use tumeric treat gynecomastia.

3 Likes

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

When you read without comprehension this is the result, read my post, I never said you did? Only responded to your intentions which you confessed yourself and I'll not join you to derail this thread.

The paranoid sicko is you not me!

...Reading without comprehension??...before people like you joined Nairaland with your annoying and off topic comment??

You are silly to throw such shades. First you opened the thread expecting the worst! Isnt that a sick and paranoid mind you have..

What’s your purpose of coming to this thread?
To check if people like the one you described posted off topic and annoyingly?

Are you a man with Gynecomastia? Are you planning on surgically ridding your breast of excess fatty tissues? Are you in the medical profession?

If you don’t fit into any of the above and only brought your paranoid unintelligent brain just to read negative comments then shame on you.
You ended up not contributing anything meaningful to the thread except to derail and moan about Nairaland. Not even a message to motivate either the op or any medic out there to keep doing his best.

Shame on you again.

3 Likes

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by wman(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Athena4:
This is the most helpful thread I've come across in a while. No dim witted arguments or moronic jokes. Just really helpful people.

That's because the thread wasn't pushed to front page immediately.
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
gbosaa:

...Reading without comprehension??...before people like you joined Nairaland with your annoying and off topic comment??

You are silly to throw such shades. First you opened the thread expecting the worst! Isnt that a sick and paranoid mind you have..

What’s your purpose of coming to this thread?
To check if people like the one you described posted off topic and annoyingly?

Are you a man with Gynecomastia? Are you planning on surgically ridding your breast of excess fatty tissues? Are you in the medical profession?

If you don’t fit into any of the above and only brought your paranoid unintelligent brain just to read negative comments then shame on you.
You ended up not contributing anything meaningful to the thread except to derail and moan about Nairaland. Not even a message to motivate either the op or any medic out there to keep doing his best.

Shame on you again.
I ain't going to read that epistle, never! You get time! Pffffffff!!!!
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
leofab:
It’s congeal spermatozoa that has no where to settle.. you must be a virgin.. start easing off and see it dry off.. talking from experience
So this idiot na man
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by harley88(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2019
OP thanks a lot for this thread. I have also been suffering from this for a while now, I think about 8 years now. Always ashamed to remove my shirt in public, at the pool, beach and I don't even dare wear tight clothes without wearing singlets.
Buh with mine, when it's cold or after having a cold bathe, or swimming in cold water......it shrivels and becomes like a normal guys nipple. Once temp is at room standard, it swells again.
Below is a pic of my chest.
Who knows if surgery is needed for this or just some exercises??

1 Like

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by demo4ril97(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2019
harley88:
OP thanks a lot for this thread. I have also been suffering from this for a while now, I think about 8 years now. Always ashamed to remove my shirt in public, at the pool, beach and I don't even dare wear tight clothes without wearing singlets.
Buh with mine, when it's cold or after having a cold bathe, or swimming in cold water......it shrivels and becomes like a normal guys nipple. Once temp is at room standard, it swells again.
Below is a pic of my chest.
Who knows if surgery is needed for this or just some exercises??
yours is puffy nipple, it puffiness should be removed through surgery which should be less than 40minutes. Kindly go to reputable federal hospitals
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by ghettochild4u(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2019
BlindAngel:

Thank you very much sir, i will definitely do as you says and also keep you updated... Thank you very much, i really do appreciate.. Tank's for your wonderful responses
U really are stressing yourself...
Go to any federal govt hospital and find out....
How much the cost is...
Everyone here has advice d same but it seem u expect em to tell u d price..
Prices change, so u have to go and find out. Try lasuth and any other fed govt hospital
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by koppa(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
why isn't this topic pushed to the front page, it will probably give more people voice to speak out.... Health is Wealth
cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by lalasticlala(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
koppa:
why isn't this topic pushed to the front page, it will probably give more people voice to speak out.... Health is Wealth
a

It already made home page
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Rhea(f): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2019
koppa:
Evening all,was at the Somolu general hospital yesterday, the doctor said it's some sort of hormonal imbalance, and said I should go for a scan which I couldn't do cos of the amount,but I was surprised when she checked my BP and it reads 150/100,like that is way too high for me,she further said I should go for blood test.... which I will do once I have enough cash.....just thought of updating you guys and if there are things I should stop doing to reduce my BP......thanks

cc
ibnzubair
jigba

I hope you have not subjected yourself to surgery for this ailment. There is a connection between your enlarging breast and your elevating blood pressure. Are you taking any medication or supplement? Did you take any substance to enlarge your muscles (steroids)? Have you taken any anti-psychotic medications before?
Whatever the case, see an endocrinologist so that they can check your adrenal glands as well as your thyroid. A blood test checking for your TSH, ACTH and prolactin levels is a first step. Surgery should be the LAST solution to this. Be sure to tell your doctor every herb/supplement/portion that you have taken/are taking.
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by koppa(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Which of the two hospitals should I go.....LUTH or LASUTH
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
koppa:
Which of the two hospitals should I go.....LUTH or LASUTH
Uptill now you never still go remove your breast? shocked

The thing go don dey bigger, more round and soft by now, Athink?
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by koppa(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Uptill now you never still go remove your breast? shocked

The thing go don dey bigger, more round and soft by now, Athink?
no visible increase in size
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by BlindAngel: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Blaksheep:
If u haven't gotten the money for your surgery yet, I'll take care of the bills for u. Cheer up.

Good evening sir, am just noticing your quote now, am sorry to say this sir but sir are really serious with what you said above or you are just joking sir?
I have 33,000 in my acc sir if you are really willing to help me sir and not a joke please respond, i have this gynaecomastia suffered for 11 years now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.