Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! (1917 Views)

Anambra, Enugu Speakers Reject Cattle Grazing Bill / Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 6:35am On Jan 13, 2018
I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I saw.
The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a Chairman to be appointed by the president.
The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation.
Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen.
If you feel that the council was not right to take your land, you can go to court but before you go to court, you must first of all notify the federal attorney general of your intention to sue the council. Apart from notifying, you must get the consent and authority of the Federal Attorney General before you can sue.
So that means that if the Attorney General refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have lost your land forever to the herdsmen.
And this law, when passed, shall apply to the whole country so it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.
The National Grazing Reserve Council would have the power to take away your land from you anytime they want and pay you whatever they want as compensation (even when you don't want to sell, and remember that for you to get compensation, you must have documents showing or proving ownership).
So I think that we all in the South West, South South and South East must rise up and reject this Bill. We must do all things to force our national Assembly members from passing that bill into law.
That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to take over other parts of Nigeria.
I implore you to use all available means to implore your senator and Rep not to pass that law.
That law will destroy Nigeria.
All over the world, ranches are established and used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put there cattle there. There is no country where the land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and given to others.
This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to save Nigeria, and to protect our future generations
Please share this piece until it goes viral. We must defend our land and protect our children.
Source: Dr. Austin Monye (UNIBEN)

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by alexlife(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2018
This one is strong....

we will resist it.

My fear is our Southern legislatures that easily sell us out for a kobo change.

what are we going to do with those madmen? (not all of them are mad).

Cause as normal citizen we can do little than protest, but even my dog knows that one na to waste time because this government will still do what's on her mind irrespective of your protest.

Prayer? what action will God use to grant the prayer. Last I check manner don't fall again from heaven.

We can only scream, but if our southern leaders are bought over, mark my world.."This their wicked dream will come to pass"

2 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by Teacher1776(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Buhari is a man of many controversies. How he lays more emphasis on the plight of cows over human being still baffles me.
It is obvious that the Miyati Allah (association of cattle rearers), of which Buhari is a member, is the one sponsoring the nomads to embark on these gruesome killing s just to force the hands on the state governments to give off their precious farmlands as cattle grazing lands.
But karma is a bitch. But Buhari has forgotten he swore to an oath that he would handle all equally, irrespective of tribe. While he was taking that oath he didn't know he was placing a curse on his head, because deep down, he is a tribal bigot.

His prolonged ailment, and now, his only son near fatal accident are clear warning signs. If he refused to change, he will be humiliated the way God humiliated king Nebuchadnezzer.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by markfem2: 6:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Whaaaaaat
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by hopeforcharles(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2018
This is bad and we should and must resist it, what are they turning this county into for God's sake?
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by zionmde: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2018
OP We south west will fully back anything that will make Prophet BUHARI S A W (PBUH) happy. if rejecting the grazing bill will make our masters up north happy then we are willing to give up our lands. Anything against APC is terrorism. our northern masters own this country so they have rights to anywhere and any land in the country except in south south and south east where we also have terrorists like ipob and militants who will reject them by all means possible.

NDI ARA

2 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by SalamRushdie: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2018
When you realise the word colonization is taken from the word colony then you will reject the grazing bill with all ur heart , dont allow the Fulanis colonize ur land through the back door
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by 9jaPromo(f): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2018
cry cry
I know this will happen!

BOKOHARAM and Herdsmen is just like BSc and HND cry

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2018
We should all post this to all our social media page.

This campaign must go viral as soon as possible on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
People are being massacred almost on a daily basis, yet, the president doesn't even deem it fit to visit Benue or anywhere killings are taking place.

He is busy strategising for 2nd term.

Really pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2018
IF-:
Your President is Fulani.
Your IG of police is Fulani.
Your Army Chief is Fulani.
Your Air force Chief is Fulani.
Your DSS Chief is Fulani.
Your Interior Minister is Fulani.
Your Defence Minister is Fulani.
Your National Security Adviser is Fulani.
The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!
And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped!!!

Then We are in more serious trouble than we can imagine.
NIGERIANS BE WISE.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by anibirelawal(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2018
grin GOOD!
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by Kokolet11: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2018
markfem2:
Whaaaaaat
cheesy that your half plot in ondo will be taken.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Kokolet11:
cheesy that your half plot in ondo will be taken.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by bloodmoneyspita: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2018
my land don go be that.

the federal attorney general will be fulani herdsmen too grin

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2018
The perfect answer is resistance, we must fight, we must bleed, we must die for the sake of our born and unborn generations to come.
Else your children will suffer and posterity will never forgive us for giving out our lands to the fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by UncleJudax(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2018
newdawn09:
IF-:
Your President is Fulani.
Your IG of police is Fulani.
Your Army Chief is Fulani.
Your Air force Chief is Fulani.
Your DSS Chief is Fulani.
Your Interior Minister is Fulani.
Your Defence Minister is Fulani.
Your National Security Adviser is Fulani.
The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!
And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped!!!

Then We are in more serious trouble than we can imagine.
NIGERIANS BE WISE.
Be wise? Where are the people WHO told me in 2016 that buhari's appointments we're not one-sided? They shouted Wailers! WHO IS Not wailing now? shocked

I saw this Shit Long ago...but most Nigerians are what they are... Useless.

Anyway, i think the sensible people who rejected Buhari and His Appointments should also rise Up now...through the state Governors...No Land in the SE should be ceded to these bloodthirsty shitheads...

Lets Protect Our Land, lets Protect Our Future.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2018
UncleJudax:

Be wise? Where are the people WHO told me in 2016 that buhari's appointments we're not one-sided? They shouted Wailers! WHO IS Not wailing now? shocked

I saw this Shit Long ago...but most Nigerians are what they are... Useless.

Anyway, i think the sensible people who rejected Buhari and His Appointments should also rise Up now...through the state Governors...No Land in the SE should be ceded to these bloodthirsty shitheads...

Lets Protect Our Land, lets Protect Our Future.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186581-buhari-names-new-service-chiefs-nsa.html

Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2018
Fulani killed 5 again yesterday in Kaduna.

This killings must stop.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Should farmers be killed for Fulani herdsmen to live? – Bishop David Oyedepo
ADEKUNLE
15 JAN 2018
Apparently irked by the spate of wanton killings across the nation by so-called Fulani Herdsmen and the disturbing insufficient action and prolonged silence of relevant authorities to curb the situation that seems to have gone on unabated, the Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church worldwide, David Oyedepo has sounded a note of warning to Nigerians and asked should farmers be killed for Fulani herdsmen to live?

Bishop Oyedepo
The Apostle of Faith gave this strongly-worded warning during the five services on Sunday January 14, 2018 at Faith Tabernacle, Ota, the renowned 50,000-capacity auditorium.

Reading from a written speech, a visibly angry cleric raised many pertinent questions including the rights of farmers and native land owners; the value for human life in Nigeria; sponsors of the killers who are disguised as herdsmen; whether cattle rearing business is private or government’s, among many other questions.

The Bishop who has repeatedly talked about a 1992 revelation where God unveiled to him the current state of the nation, ended with several prophetic verdicts: “He that killeth by the sword shall fall by the sword; Nigeria will not be destroyed for the sake of the elect,” etc.

Excerpts: (Note: The subtitles in green/italics were inserted for emphasis)
“Prophets have the responsibility to engage fervently on the prayer altar for the salvation of the soul of a nation. Prophets have a duty to warn people, warn nations against impending danger. I’m sent as a prophet to the nations and He grants me access to divine confidentialities about nations. So, I have this wake-up call to a nation in its state of slumber.”

Boko Haram in Disguise

“Insurgency is spreading across the nation under the guise of Fulani Herdsmen, danger is looming. For example, how many of these killers have been brought to book since their campaign of carnage, dearth and destruction began, one may ask. They must have the backing of some invisible powers. A nation-wide crisis or unrest is in the offing and may be worse than anyone known around the world.

Now, tell me what is the morality behind some strangers, who are doing their business as cattle-rearers to overrun your farm with your labour of planting, cultivating and nurturing your plant, and graze their cattle over your crops, and when you challenge them, they kill you on top of it? Where are the leaders of thought in Nigeria? Where is the government? And that continues unabated.

We are sitting on the keg of gunpowder. God spoke to me about it as far back as 1992, that a time like this was coming; it’s plainly written in my diary. Nigeria shall not be destroyed. God shall trouble all the troublers of the progress and peace of this nation.

A Nation At War With Herself

“The destiny of our nation has never been under any threat of survival as it is today. People may soon be forced to take laws into their hands. The security apparatus of the nation has obviously failed to defend the lives and properties of these poor farmers across the nation. Where we are claiming to curtail the Boko Haram onslaught, we are on the other hand sponsoring or abetting Fulani Herdsmen and their murderous acts.
Nigeria is a nation at war with herself.

No external aggressions or aggressors, not ethnic crisis, no natural disaster, yet we are doing mass-burials. What a nation in a state of slumber? Hear the voice of the Lord through this prophet. The soul of Nigeria is near the point of death. Citizens of this nation are fast becoming endangered species. God have mercy!

Should Farmers Be Killed For Fulani Herdsmen To Live?

“Let me ask these pertinent questions that bother on conscience of a nation and her leaders. Is cattle business government business? Should farmers be killed for Fulani Herdsmen to live? Should all the farmers leave their farms today in the fear of Fulani Herdsmen? As at the last time I knew, Nigeria still produces less than 20% of what she eats. What is the contribution of the Herdsmen and their cattle business to the GDP of Nigeria? There is more to this slow response of government to addressing this sensitive issue which is obviously a time bomb.

Are Fulani Herdsmen the Owners of Nigeria?

“Question number 2: Does Nigerian land belong to the Fulani Herdsmen? There has never been this kind of assault on the intelligence of the people like we have it now. Should you allocate my father’s land to Fulani Herdsmen? Never! There will be brutal response. No, No. Are they now the customary land owners of every state, city, town, village and hamlet in Nigeria? There is danger in the offing. Every community may soon set up their own security system to defend the insurgency of the Fulani Herdsmen.

Do You Still Trust the Security Agencies?

“Question number 3: Can the citizens still trust the security agencies of this nation for their protection? You will be vulnerable for life! Where citizens cannot trust government for security, a state of anarchy is in view. Insurrection may as well be on the way. This largely unchecked aggression of Fulani Herdsmen may eventually choke the soul of Nigeria to death. God forbid!

Is the Nigerian Project Still On Course?

“Question number 4: Is the Nigerian project still working? Without justice there cannot be peace. You don’t step on my toes and say let’s have peace. I say ‘remove your leg, you are on my toes,’ and you say ‘no.’ You can’t have peace but exchange of blows! Caution! Let politicians be warned! Don’t sell off the destinies of men for your ambitions.

Because I Have a Stake in This…

“I have been praying and I have changed my prayer level in praying for the generations of this church. That Lord, let this church continue to grow both in my life time and the generations after me. True leaders mind the coming generations. Nigeria is rescued! Let no religious bigot say to me, “But what is your concern? Wait! By the grace of God, one out of every 150 Nigerians is under my apostolic coverage. So you are not a leader by elective office, you are a leader by the amount of people you have responsibility over. I am answerable to God on what happens to them. You can’t kill their fathers and mothers in the name of being in power. Enough is enough.”

God Still Confirms the Words of His Prophets

“When prophets speak, God confirms it. You have seen God confirm the things I say time and again. These wicked forces will be visited by vengeance!”

No Value for Human Life in Nigeria

Is our sense for human value as a nation still alive today? I don’t know. What I know is that it’s not alive. Today human lives are now being slaughtered for cattle without any drastic intervention from relevant security agents. Should men and women and children continue to lay down their lives for cattle? There is no nation on the earth where the defence of cattle is above the defence of human lives. How are these killers making away with their murderous acts? They must have the backings of the powers that be.

Any right thinking Nigerian will speculate same. Is Boko Haram not spreading strategically across the nation? How many cows will a Fulani Herdsman sell to buy an AK47 Riffle which now stands at about N3 million per piece. A cow, the fattest is N180,000 – N200,000. To buy five rifles equals N15million; all the cattle they have is not up to that! You don’t hire security guard in a room-and-parlour apartment. Some fellows supply these arms and you cannot tell how much stockpile of arms they have.

A Word is Enough!

Nigeria is becoming an endangered nation where any group of people may attempt to overrun the nation overnight. Caution! Caution!! Caution!!! To everyone responsible for the affairs of this nation, Caution! The reason why prophets speak is so that He does not require the blood of the people from them. God has sent me to warn this nation; a flood of evil is at the door. But for the sake of the elect, God will spare this nation. The wickedness of the wicked will fall on their head! Thank you Jesus!

Wake Up Nigeria, Wake Up!

“Nigeria should wake up out of slumber and defend the unity of our great nation, or “To your tent O Israel” will be the last resort. God prophetically has unmasked this masquerade so that the fear of WHO and WHAT may be behind the mask does not exist. These are not Fulani Herdsmen; there are fingers behind the scene, abetting, promoting, empowering them and supplying the arms.

I saw it coming in 1992; am not talking about the government, I’m talking about what God showed me about the nation. I saw it coming, I wrote it down. Fearful, but God said, “If I can find 50 people in that city, I will save it. For the sake of the elect, Nigeria will not be destroyed. God will destroy everyone is out to destroy this nation. Thank you Father.

Endorsement of Partisan Politics for Members…

“Therefore beware, every aspersions cast on a prophetic word usually boomerangs. I will never be partisan till I die. I don’t belong to any party. This church has members who belong to every political party; I’m a father to all of them. But everybody must belong to any party of their choice, hold a party card and be part of choosing who looks after your affairs. Compulsorily, in this church, everybody must belong to, and must be a card-carrying member of a party of their choice and be a part of the process. Without light, darkness will keep harassing. Let these sons and daughter of light invade every party of their choice and let’s make our rightful input. That’s what we are talking about. Thanks you Jesus. Enough is enough!”

Time to Reap What They Have Sown

“He that killeth by the sword shall fall by the sword. Enough is enough! Everyone who has become part of making other children fatherless and motherless, theirs would soon become fatherless and motherless. Thank you Jesus!…

The judgment of God will visit these killers. Their source of supplies shall dry up. The generation of the perpetrators of this evil against innocent Nigerians shall rot away. Those who won’t let Nigeria have peace, God will remove them. The church of Christ in Nigeria shall keep going forward. Peace shall be restored to our streets. In the Name of Jesus.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Imagine when the National Security Council is meeting and in attendance are:

1. Buhari (President)
2. Alli (Minister of defence),
3. Dambazzau (Internal affairs),
4. Daura (DSS),
5. Magu (EFCC),
6. Buratai (Army Chief),
7. Idris (Police IGP),
8. Abubakar (NIA),
9. Malami (Attorney General),
10. Mongunu (NSA)
11. Kyari (Chief Of Staff to Buhari)

When these men are seated to discuss national security issues, In what language do they discuss and do they discuss Nigeria's security?

Imagine in a nation with a population of almost 200Million people yet most sensitive top security positions are been occupied by one particular tribe speaking one particular language

And we think in your wildest dreams the dreaded Fulani Herdsmen can be tamed

WAKE UP!!!!

Isn't this impunity of the highest order

This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!.

Nigeria BELONGS to all of us not just the Fulanis alone.copied.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Herdsmen killings: Ortom presents documents to indict Presidency, Defence Minister, IGP

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, on Wednesday, gave startling revelations to the Senate when he informed the lawmakers that the Presidency ignored several warnings before the mass killing of his people by herdsmen.

The governor said this when he appeared before the joint Senate Committee on Police Affairs and National Security and Intelligence.

He showed the lawmakers copies of his letters to President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the security chiefs before and after the crisis began.

“Over 100 people killed in Benue would not have died if security agencies were responsive. None of the letters (to the Presidency) was replied,” he stated.

“The Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, attributed the Benue killings to blockade of grazing routes and implementation of ranching law.

“His position is misleading and dishonest. We hope that his position is not that of the Federal Government,” he said.

The governor recalled that President Buhari directed the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to relocate to Benue but that ”he spent a night in Lafia before coming to Benue.”

Ortom said, “His PRO (Jimoh Moshood) insulted me on a public television programme that ‘the Governor of Benue State is a drowning man.’ IGP has not apologised and has not removed the FPRO.

“Miyetti Allah Cattle Herders Association boldly announced, ‘Expect more blood to flow in Benue State,’ and more blood is flowing, yet the IGP has not arrested or questioned them.

“Nigerians clearly know the side the IGP stands on. He is not on the side of justice and should resign.”

Ortom, who denied that he was sponsoring a militia group, recalled that before the anti-open grazing law was implemented, herders were given a six-month grace to establish ranches.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by Deprofessional(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Yorubas should be blamed.

They foisted this disaster on us.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Deprofessional:

How?
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2018
The fears are legitimate. If Fulanus used this strategy for over 200 years and won we shouldn't ignore it and claim civility or superior education. Any truly educated person should be worried.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/why-we-are-against-cattle-colonies/
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by Deprofessional(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
newdawn09:

How?

Was it not yorubas through Tinubu that brought this dead wood out of 200m Nigerians.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by eodavids(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
newdawn09:
I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I saw.
The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a Chairman to be appointed by the president.
The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation.
Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen.
If you feel that the council was not right to take your land, you can go to court but before you go to court, you must first of all notify the federal attorney general of your intention to sue the council. Apart from notifying, you must get the consent and authority of the Federal Attorney General before you can sue.
So that means that if the Attorney General refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have lost your land forever to the herdsmen.
And this law, when passed, shall apply to the whole country so it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.
The National Grazing Reserve Council would have the power to take away your land from you anytime they want and pay you whatever they want as compensation (even when you don't want to sell, and remember that for you to get compensation, you must have documents showing or proving ownership).
So I think that we all in the South West, South South and South East must rise up and reject this Bill. We must do all things to force our national Assembly members from passing that bill into law.
That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to take over other parts of Nigeria.
I implore you to use all available means to implore your senator and Rep not to pass that law.
That law will destroy Nigeria.
All over the world, ranches are established and used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put there cattle there. There is no country where the land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and given to others.
This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to save Nigeria, and to protect our future generations
Please share this piece until it goes viral. We must defend our land and protect our children.
Source: Dr. Austin Monye (UNIBEN)

You are very right.
Especially, with the draconian and wicked leadership style of PMB, you will discover that the Commission will be made up of only Fulanis as the decision makers who will then proceed to give away southern lands to Fulanis without the southerners being there to speak for their people.

Why is that some northerners believe anything they determine to do (even against the south) will succeed despite the injustice it portends ?
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Deprofessional:

Was it not Yoruba's through Tinubu that brought this dead wood out of 200m Nigerians.

By saying Yoruba's brought us this while actually referring to Tinubu,

You are committing fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Deprofessional:

Stop this ethnic bigotry.

It won't get you anywhere.

You are saying Yoruba's brought you this,

Were you forced to vote for Buhari?

Don't you have a mind of your own to decipher what is good from what is bad?

You should be responsible enough to accept the consequence of your actions and inactions.
Re: Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details! by newdawn09(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Are we witnessing the most parochial and partisan IGP in the history of Nigeria Police? Just read this!

#copied
The IG of Police has directed that civilians, vigilante groups, neighborhood watch security groups, hunters should surrender their firearms with the licenses in 21 days.

This order, relayed by Force PRO Jimoh Moshood, stated that failure to comply would result in raids and clampdowns, following by criminal prosecution for illegal possession of firearms.

The order has sent jitters down most Southern Nigerians, who perceive it as a sinister move aimed at disarming them so as to facilitate easy massacre and invasion by Fulanis who have killed no less than 3000 innocent Nigerians since 2015.

More shocking was the observation that no mention was made of disarming Fulani herdsmen who are armed with AK 47 assault rifles and sub machine guns, which are illegal firearms.

Rather the target of the order are law abiding, legally licensed owners of firearms. This is an urgent wakeup call to the South. This order must be massively resisted from all levels to protect ourselves and families.

Since the security machinery of Nigeria is in the hands of the Fulani, we cannot trust them to protect us or respond to distress calls if under attack.

Pls share this urgent message through out social media to alert the South of this impending danger.

May God protect us all from harm and evil.

###########
And yet they want to disarm the south going from house to house

Here’s a little history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed its citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 10 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed its citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed its citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed its citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 6 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed its citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed its citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

Copied

(1) (Reply)

Eastern Region Development Corporation Map 1955 - Pic / See How Fighter Jets Destroyed Boko Haram Hideout In Borno. Photos / BMC Are Paid 250k Not 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.