Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,445 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend (617 Views)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / "People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by prettydani: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Hi guys. This is my first post here and I want to be as sincere as possible...

Sometime in December last year, I was sick, having series of chest pain. So my boyfriend of over a year called me and told me about a party in his company and they were told to come with their spouses, girlfriends, fiances. Although we've been talking about it, so I came over to his house irrespective of how I was feeling. Just so he wouldn't feel left out in the party. So I took my drugs and was trying to rest a bit on the bed. The next thing he said was "my friend is coming and I want you to make her up. " note : I'm not even a makeup artist. So I was like " I can't. You know I'm not feeling well, I don't even know how to make myself up for the party that evening" he got angry and refused to talk to me. I was surprised. I ignored him initially then went to the kitchen to fix something to eat. Then I overheard him on the phone talking to a friend of mine that he would send her a number that she should take the girl to a makeup artist around and do her makeup. So I came out from the kitchen and was like " baby let me join na, you know I'm not feeling well "... He got angry and was like after embarrassing him and refusing to make up his friend that I should leave him alone.

I tried talking to him he just stood up and went to the bathroom. So I took my bag and left. When I got to the junction, I wasnt at peace with myself. I needed to know if it's cos of makeup that he's so angry or I did something else without knowing. So I went back and he'd locked the gate. I knocked for a while before he opened the door. So I told him we needed to talk, I was trying to talk to him but he was snubbing me and moving around the house. I was like do you want me to leave, he said yes that would be better. I told him if I leave, he shouldn't call me again, He said that's not a problem and deleted my number in my presence. I got angry and even broke my phone. I told him so because of another lady you want to throw away all that we've been through. With tears in my eyes... He didn't care. Just wanted me to leave ... I left his house in tears and he never called me back. I got home hurt, couldn't sleep was thinking, my mum asked why I didn't go for the party again I told her It was cancelled. That night I took sleeping pills regardless of the fact that I was on other medications...

It knocked me out and I found myself in the hospital the next morning. My mom called my supposed boyfriend, he came there and after that he never called, texted to know if I've been there or discharged...

It's been over a month and he hasn't called. My mum invited him over for Christmas he didn't come.
I tried talking to him yesterday and told me that he wasn't interested that I have anger issues I need to fix my self that he can't deal with me....

I need advice here. Cos I'm finding it difficult to move on. Cos even my pastors and family are aware of our relationship.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Innobee99(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2018
Then fix urself but he should fix his better

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Airforce1(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2018
I guess he stopped loving you

Forget him if you can and move on
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Softorgasm(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2018
op you have to forget him and move on..

the guy is immature with the brain of a two months old kid..

right from the moment he deleted your number in your presence, he showed that he is emotionally not ripe for a relationship..

op a guy should make your pant wet and not your eyes..

he even disrespected your mother..

op forget him and move on..
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by carls003(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2018
Life is a choice, he has made his choice. Don't go forcing yourself on someone who is tired of the relationship. Have this at the back of your mind, he broke up with you not because of the makeup ish. He is only looking for an excuse to get rid of you. Please move on, you will definitely find someone meant for you. God bless you
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Marcus2(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2018
I guess he had been looking for a way to end the relationship and he used that incident as a perfect opportunity.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by olagbemi118(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2018
lols...he's simply tired of u. why don't you move on with ur life?
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by SalamRushdie: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2018
You smash your phone in anger infront kf a guy and you want him to continue with you ..Anybody that can smash a phone thats useful to hime or her all day has bad anger issues and needs to fix it
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Talkingboy: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2018
Lalast
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2018
grin u got served. He has moved on. Do same. He prob has another gal nd u helped in d break up process
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by jorion(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Op try u. I go come smash this small infinix wey I dey use because of one relationship, ahhhhhh.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2018
He doesn't love you, he has another girlfriend that's is what is giving him mind to behave such way.

He is not afraid to lose you, just forget about him like he doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by GraGra247(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2018
@ prettydani just understand that the egg head you call your boyfriend does not deserve you.

If your story is true, you did nothing wrong whatsoever. It'll be very heart wrenching but man up and move on.

The biggest mistake you'll make is going back to the senseless buffoon. Trust me he'll do something far worse. That's how wicked men make innocent ladies to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by prettydani: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2018
GraGra247:
@ prettydani just understand that the egg head you call your boyfriend does not deserve you.

If your story is true, you did nothing wrong whatsoever. It'll be very heart wrenching but man up and move on.

The biggest mistake you'll make is going back to the senseless buffoon. Trust me he'll do something far worse. That's how wicked men make innocent ladies to commit suicide.
thank you so much.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by SolidGenius(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2018
Hmm.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Jodha(f): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Men ehn...

Imagine him boldly asking yhu to make over his side chick(now main chick)..

Babes do not lower yhur standards for any man...he's not the only man on planet earth...even if yhur whole generation knows him yhu can still move on...

Do not call him...do not text him...tell yhure mum not to contact him...even if he calls later on ...do not pick...

It's 2k18...no time for rubbish... Walk away with yhur head held high..

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by prettydani: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2018
Thanks guys. I appreciate. I'm also working on myself. I don't believe I have anger issues but I shouldn't be expecting a finished product while I'm a work in progress

(1) (Reply)

26-yr-old Man Beaten To A Pulp By His 54-yr-old Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her / What Your Say About This Wedding? / 5 Girlfriends That Guarantee Lit Sex In Your Relationship Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.