Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) (52526 Views)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
DollarAngel:

Help me ask Yoruba Muslims that did
my brother i have been asking them since 1472 no one has answered me yet!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by MrBati(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
coolLovely eyes Lovely eyes Lovely eyes
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
If she were to be in oshogbo,conehead head hunters would've harvested her head already..
grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
This one na byakugan things

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by sizer07: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
If d moda know Wat is good for her, she shd take that girl away from dat community that are labeling her a witch b4 the reach winch see her as a threat and linch her up.i see a very successful future model in d making
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by NidaxJ(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Campusity:
Beautiful baby.

These eyes may be completely natural (that will be soo great) or she is suffering from Waardenburg syndrome.

That is what she is suffering from read about it yesterday
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
justscorchone:
This one na byakugan things

grin
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
Ghanians are d dumbest set of people in the world
Shut up jor
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by EmpressT(f): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
You bad o cheesy
KushyKush:
I have fücked all kinds of girls

Tall girls

Short girls

Slim girls

Fat girls chubby girls

Rich girls

Broke girls

Dull girls

Intelligent girls

Beautiful girls

Average looking girls

Wild girls

Church girls

Coke bottle shaped girl

Shapeless girls... Excetra

But in all my adventures I have never fücked a girl with colorful eyeballs. Where do they breed those kindda girls Abeg?

I need to know how it feels when banging one and she keeps staring at you while biting her lips. cry

You know the moment when you "Slide in" and she goes.... "

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSS BABY"
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:

Tall girls

Short girls

Slim girls

Fat girls chubby girls

Rich girls

Broke girls

Dull girls

Intelligent girls

Beautiful girls

Average looking girls

Wild girls

Church girls

Coke bottle shaped girl

But in all my adventures I have never fücked a girl with colorful eyeballs. Where do they breed those kindda girls Abeg?

I need to know how it feels when banging one and she keeps staring at you while biting her lips. cry

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSS BABY"

Drunkard angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Let me nor talk

Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by IamRandy: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:

Tall girls

Short girls

Slim girls

Fat girls chubby girls

Rich girls

Broke girls

Dull girls

Intelligent girls

Beautiful girls

Average looking girls

Wild girls

Church girls

Coke bottle shaped girl

Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
Guys beware of fraudsters claiming to av fixed matches to win millions... They're Yahoo boys in another version...Don't do any bizness wit them... They're devilish sadists....
I contacted one abt the fixed matches stuff and he sent me the odds to choose the funniest part was that the lowest price of the odd is 30000 while the highest is 90000 I was like if I have 30000 profit do u think I will bet
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ocular Albinism. So beautiful
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by cerowo(f): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Stormyweather:
just like you kiss
Awww.... Tnkskiss
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by cerowo(f): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Stormyweather:
just like you kiss
Awww.... Tnkskiss
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Stormyweather(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
cerowo:

Awww.... Tnkskiss
no need to thank me. It came from my heart
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by smith666999(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
I love this child...
maybe I will paint my prick blue the next time I want to chook.

Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by louisilva: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
metronaija2:
This beautiful little girl has gone viral thanks to her striking blue eyes. According to reports,she is from Ghana and some ignorant members of her community attribute the colour of her eyes to witchcraft.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-another-girl-goes-viral-striking-blue-eyes/
See white walker sha
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Emmypam(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:

Tall girls

Short girls

Slim girls

Fat girls chubby girls

Rich girls

Broke girls

Dull girls

Intelligent girls

Beautiful girls

Average looking girls

Wild girls

Church girls

Coke bottle shaped girl

MUMU YOU NEVER F*CK MOSQUE GIRL
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Worksunlimited:

See this wan.. Make she look you like that for night and I bet you would run out of the house naked with your jolojolo doing pendulum swings..

Dude be forming adventurous there...

Loool. You don make me laugh till my belle dey pain me. You must be comedian.
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:

Tall girls

Short girls

Slim girls

Fat girls chubby girls

Rich girls

Broke girls

Dull girls

Intelligent girls

Beautiful girls

Average looking girls

Wild girls

Church girls

Coke bottle shaped girl

Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
KushyKush:

Tall girls

Short girls

Slim girls

Fat girls chubby girls

Rich girls

Broke girls

Dull girls

Intelligent girls

Beautiful girls

Average looking girls

Wild girls

Church girls

Coke bottle shaped girl

I was viewing as a guest but I had to log in to leave a comment

You got me laughing out loud lol

And I actually thought about what you wrote

You make plenty sense

My first crush had a blue eyes just like that and it was the blue eyes that drawed me to her.

I have never met a girl like that since the past 11 years now

I have only met 3 guys with brown eyes so far
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2020
smith666999:
I love this child...
maybe I will paint my prick blue the next time I want to chook.
Better change your username to Smith2funny lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by smith666999(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Better change your username to Smith2funny lol

help me change it, I don't know how to do it
Re: Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) by BabaCommander: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
metronaija2:
This beautiful little girl has gone viral thanks to her striking blue eyes. According to reports,she is from Ghana and some ignorant members of her community attribute the colour of her eyes to witchcraft.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-another-girl-goes-viral-striking-blue-eyes/
White walker alarttt grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Whites And Alcoholism(a Pictorial Tribute) / Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.