Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

If You Catch Your Mother Or Father Cheating; Will You Tell Or Keep The Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Catch Your Mother Or Father Cheating; Will You Tell Or Keep The Secret (475 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / To Tell Or Not To Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Catch Your Mother Or Father Cheating; Will You Tell Or Keep The Secret by queenethedibor: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2018
How will you handle the situation whereby you caught your parent cheating. Will you tell or keep the secret

Read how this kid revealed his parent secrets in a simple hilarious prayer

CONTINUE READING HERE >>>

Re: If You Catch Your Mother Or Father Cheating; Will You Tell Or Keep The Secret by igudia5(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2018
For my Fada I will not even dare to talk but mom hahaha DAT one hard oooo
Re: If You Catch Your Mother Or Father Cheating; Will You Tell Or Keep The Secret by cerowo(f): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Sincerely the question is so difficult to answer... Cos telling the other might result to divorce, and i know no child would want that.
Re: If You Catch Your Mother Or Father Cheating; Will You Tell Or Keep The Secret by pasqal09: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2018
I'd just blackmail them till I milk them dry. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can't I Go Out Again,i Asked Him To Take Me Out Look At What He Did (watch Vide) / Photos: 5 Best Vacation Spots In Africa You Didn't Know Exist / Step By Step Guide On How To Escape The Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.