Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB (6469 Views)

SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by donblade85555(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2018
Lol, when will slay queens start slaying in English language? cheesy

Cc lalasticlala

source:- http://laughkillme.com/thread-2287.html

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by blueflowers(f): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2018
she really slayed it
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Softorgasm(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Please shift let my faint, in fact let me just die...
dumb ladies like this, have the highest body counts..

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by RSVP: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2018
15 years??

Slay queen indeed.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Xinzu: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Every girl is a slay queen to Nigerian bloggers.

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by donstan18: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Lionbite(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2018
They were busy developing our lands and forgot to develop their education system. I no call anybody papa name o.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by purem(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Softorgasm:
Please shift let my faint, in fact let me just die...

dumb ladies like this, have the highest body counts..

Guy ur own sef dey ur body

Read wetin u write again

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Cowbuoy: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2018
Wetin she write sef??
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Emmyxto(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Lol..funny sha but i smell fish. How can she speak this kind english without having spelling errors at all!
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Blissp99(f): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Babe Akpuolagi...(Dev Mould ur Statue )
Rochas is proud of you

2 Likes

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Gracesofar(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
I AM A PROUDLY IGBO GIRL FROM IMO STATE...... Dz won't go well if this piece makes front page. I smell the NL racist smiling over this
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by EscobarSnipes(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
sadly this is the kind of girls u meet on a daily basis, unintelligent! Later their online comrades will be asking why guys dread smart girls.

The problem is not dread but that the "smart girls" are in a short supply. They are out there but where?
Online maybe
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by jaszplus12(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lionbite:
They were busy developing our lands and forgot to develop their education system. I no call anybody papa name o.
yet they're first to label the "aboki" an illiterate!
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Lionbite(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
jaszplus12:

yet they're first to label the "aboki" an illiterate!
and i guess that equates to literacy in your land abi
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by motiond16(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
She is probably 4rm kaduna
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by flames007(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
jezuz!you need to see my face while I read that thing she wrote.her IQ should be around -180
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Lonestar124: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nonsense

English is not a measure of intelligence

Waiting for a white men to write in Igbo impeccably
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by princeemmma(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
oga ooooo

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
She's 15, that means she's a teenager. For a girl her level, I can't fault her for knowing the little she does. She's got lot of time to improve. As for those of you bashing the kid, how fluent in English were you at 15?.
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Shayneward1: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
kimbraa:
She's 15, that means she's a teenager. For a girl her level, I can't fault her for knowing the little she does. She's got lot of time to improve. As for those of you bashing the kid, how fluent in English were you at 15?.

Does that girl look 15 in ya eye?
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shayneward1:

Does that girl look 15 in ya eye?
Yes, she does.
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by donblade85555(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
kimbraa:

the blunders are too much

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by JackErnest(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
This one weak me a swear
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Waffarianman(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
blueflowers:
she really slayed it

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Diamond23(f): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Didn't c any slay queen, just an innocent girl trying to express herself d little way she can.
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by EmmySparky(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
somebody clap for her...she try...her english teacher would be proud
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by MasterKim: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
I no blame her, she's just a typical ibo gal.
Low IQs

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by fecta: 4:40am On Jan 14, 2018
For crimes commited against humanity
For brutal murder of what was known as english
We banish you from igbo land
You are to return only when buhari goes back to his village
The weather is hot in this hard times dont add to our sorrow abeg..

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by sexy74(m): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2018
donblade85555:

Cc lalasticlala

Heat so you expect when data is cheap and China phones readily available.
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by Ayoemrys(m): 6:33am On Jan 14, 2018
kimbraa:
I Like Ur Comment, I Could Not Speak Good Englishthurought My Junior School Cus I Attended Public School , Until I Went To Lagos To Live Wit My Aunt,iwatching Her Children Speaking Good English Improved Mine
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2018
donblade85555:

Cc lalasticlala

no be only slay queen, na slay english be her name because that's exactly what she is doing..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Commit Suicide Yet, You Promise To Lick My Thing. - Lady Tells Asiwaju / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation / Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.