Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,552 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

White Guinea Corn Needed.. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / White Guinea Corn Needed.. (2312 Views)

Large Quantities Of Maize ( Corn) Needed In Lagos State / Plantain Peel,tiger Nut Chaff,mixed Guinea Corn,millet And Corn Chaff / How Guinea Corn Serve As Nutritional Powerhouse For Our Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Guinea Corn Needed.. by Peezie07(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2018
Good day nairalanders.
I'm in dire need of good quality White guinea-corn (dawa) about 250bags.
Please u can reach me on 07039112857.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by Chidonc(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
except if u will source from the north and u didn't say ur location, l will try to ask my neighbor, then reply u.
Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by shariff84: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
iam from the north,you can it through me.we will buy it from the village market on a market day and you will pay me my share.as at yestaday a bay of 100kg cost 9k5 08032777272
Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by Peezie07(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
shariff84:
iam from the north,you can it through me.we will buy it from the village market on a market day and you will pay me my share.as at yestaday a bay of 100kg cost 9k5 08032777272
I don't intend to buy from the village market, I'll prefer buying directly from a farmer. If you can make this happen we should be in business. Thanks
Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by Peezie07(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ps.
I'll be in charge of the logistics. For all those calling, you need not worry about that.
Wherever you're located, I'll surely set up a meeting.
Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by Peezie07(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chidonc:
except if u will source from the north and u didn't say ur location, l will try to ask my neighbor, then reply u.
OK. Still waiting for your reply.. time is of essence.!!!
Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by shariff84: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peezie07:

I don't intend to buy from the village market, I'll prefer buying directly from a farmer. If you can make this happen we should be in business. Thanks
You dont know how things work in the north.during village market,villagers which are mostly farmers they will bring their produces to the village market and a buyer will buy from them.so if you buy from the village market u are still buying directly from farmer!
Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by inspirational93: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Peezie07:
Good day nairalanders.
I'm in dire need of good quality White guinea-corn (dawa) about 250bags.
Please u can reach me on 07039112857.
Thanks
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by Chidonc(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Peezie07:

OK. Still waiting for your reply.. time is of essence.!!!
sorry abt my Late reply, I don't know if I may still be of help?,I misplaced my phone that his why.
Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by Amydgirl(f): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Still in need of this peezie07? If yes, call me on 08030881289. I have it.
Re: White Guinea Corn Needed.. by Bitrusisa(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2021
My best food is guinea-corn swallow energy given food most marghi people depend on guinea-corn swallow because it`s helping them during farm works when they ate it, it will not digest fast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Poultry Farmer In The House? / Meaning Of This Leave In Yoruba / 9 Acres Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.