Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta (39910 Views)

Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Story story

This lie is very very unnecessary...just tell us he's been killed and we won't question you.
How many times have we questioned you over the killing of Don Wanny?

After all, extra judicial killing is 'legal' in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by poseidon12: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2018
This is obviously, an extrajudicial killing by the Army and should not be allowed. When Amnesty International accuse them, they will deny.
Nigeria is really a 'shit hole' according to Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by mployer(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2018
They just killed the guy. They were scared, they don't know why he surrendered grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Awoofawo(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Dem don dey kill our Oyel pipu! Oga Topolo own remain loading.....if dem catch am...haa bodi go tell am.....make e hide welluwellu still bubu and him Fulani bro finish gofumeti.... grin grin grin

Kind paro I dey talk self early morning, I shack Igbo (weed) ni ?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by BruncleZuma: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2018
How extrajudicial can the army get?
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by ReubenE(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Extra judicial killing.
It is a good thing that he died for the crimes he committed but then, breaking the law to enforce the law is a criminal offence too.

Nigeria is indeed a lawless country, and funny enough most Nigerians love it that way...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by lexy2014: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Yet no single Fulani herdman has been brought to this kind guerrilla type of justice.
my thoughts exactly
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by LIBERTY1980(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2018
Everything that has a begining have an end,the end of the wicked is always shameful.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2018
teamsynergy:
sounds like extra judicial killing... that's a serious crime

Looks like he was tortured to death. Look at his body. I wonder why he was dressed in his under wear.

If he committed those atrocities attributed to him with the murder of the British volunteer work, I think they should have tortured him more till he beg to die.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2018
ibietela2:
Same Thing they did to Yusuf

And that is how boko haram started.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by tiwiex(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Extra judicial execution obviously but I must say it was the best way to go in this case ..Good riddance to bad rubbish
There should be no BUT after extra judicial. Extra judicial na extra judicial. How are we even sure it was him? The story sef get k leg. In custody then ambushed.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Franking: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2018
They should also track Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by phreakabit(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2018
"Killed in an ambush".....Yet seen alive in HANDCUFFS in that pic.
Just like that don wanny guy, wey dem kill 2 times in 2 separate months.
Fulanigeria, I hail!
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by SalamRushdie: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2018
tiwiex:

There should be no BUT after extra judicial. Extra judicial na extra judicial. How are we even sure it was him? The story sef get k leg. In custody then ambushed.

"How are we even sure it was him" ..:this got me really thinking what if it wasnt even him? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by AjiAmu(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2018
A guy that surrendered himself?...this was exactly how they killed the boko haram leader a few years ago, now we're suffering the consequences...Nigeria will never learn
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Why do they always have to strip their corpse? I don't understand the rational behind this practice. Just like people killing rats and dropping them by the roadside. sad

In addition, why do the Nigerian security forces tend to do all they can to expose themselves to sanctions and reprimands? The courts reserve the exclusive right to pronounce a suspected criminal a criminal and pass judgement on them- which court ordered that he be killed? Why show us pictures of him captured alive only to show us pics of his corpse later?

We have such a long way to go indeed.
Wow..omenka don dey get sense
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Kpilo101: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2018
So he died like a fowl. They dont pity their victims when they kidnapp them. They kill Inocent people as if they dont have conscience. Criminals, I wonder why they have to ambush the soldiers. That Osama boy who stabbed a young girl in sapele deserved to die too. Yeye criminals without sense
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by ibietela2(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

And that is how boko haram started.

I don't know the kinda of dumb people we have as security personnel
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2018
Karowei was captured hale and hearty. He was photographed alive. The military executed him in cold blood. There is evidence to prove that.

Those supporting this illegality should rethink their position. If the army can kill people at whim, there is no need for law courts, there is no need for judges and there is no need for lawyers. In fact there is no need for law.

One reason why security forces carry out extrajudicial killing is to conceal their involvement in crime. This incident should not be accepted.

Lastly recall that boko haram exploded into violent militancy with the execution of Yusuf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2018
RentedReality:
I am not understanding this part: "that a militant leader in its custody, Oyawerikumor Peregbabofa, popularly known in the creeks of the Niger Delta as Karaowei, was later killed in an ambush

Did he escape and was later killed in an ambush or was this another extra-judicial hit?

I really don't care

Congrats to the productive collabo between the military and police in taking down vermin

The problem of the militants is "our oil mentality" - it's what gives them impetus, plus politicians

2019 coming up

Kidnappings are like warms ups for them

Reality is rented, and his rent was due
I like the way army operates. If he's indeed the bad guy keeping him alive is a waste of time and money period .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by LionDeLeo: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Why do they always have to strip their corpse? I don't understand the rational behind this practice. Just like people killing rats and dropping them by the roadside. sad

In addition, why do the Nigerian security forces tend to do all they can to expose themselves to sanctions and reprimands? The courts reserve the exclusive right to pronounce a suspected criminal a criminal and pass judgement on them- which court ordered that he be killed? Why show us pictures of him captured alive only to show us pics of his corpse later?

We have such a long way to go indeed.

I swear that one just weak me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by benuejosh: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2018
sirxbit:

Who tell u say e surrender Naw
Person when them catch
Even if e surrender, its good they killed him instantly.
Make them wait make e escape Abi?
in developed economies, you don't just kill a criminal no matter how except it is on a very very strong and solid ground such as the only choice left is to bring him down. If try to escape while in custody, they shot you to stop you and not kill you. However, i condemn in totality the Kidnappers act and the security agencies should also try to say the truth. They should give us another reason why the guy was killed. That guy was killed basically because of torture. Look at his Body! He was even on drip!
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2018
To those saying they don't understand the story. Read these lines again

It was gathered that gang members of the militant warlord ambushed the JTF operatives after his arrest and exchanged of gunfire which let the arrested gang leader to make an attempt to escape, he was shot and instantly killed by operatives of "Operation Delta Safe."

It could be a lie though cos i see no gunshot wound...... unless he was shot in the back
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by millhouse: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2018
ebujany:
I wonder how this military guys think....why show him alive at first only to kill him later extra judiciary?

i can bet that big names will be involved and he would have been used by politicians to terrorize their opponents, thus he had to be quickly exterminated before he begins to sing.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by babacletus: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2018
Netanyahu1:
I like the way army operates. If he's indeed the bad guy keeping him alive is a waste of time and money period .
How you go know say na bud guy when im no reach court, Nigeria forces are evil and tribalistic, Fulani herdsmen have killed more than a thousand in 2018 yet their leaders can still make hatespeech to kill, unless say my voters card loss, make this rubbish continue
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Phyqee10(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2018
I thought this guy was earlier arrested, how come he was now later killed in an ambush ..i am not understanding abeg.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by IYANGBALI: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
Look at the dirty thing some girls were sleeping with
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Amarabae(f): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
The bitter truth is that he was arrested and shot.
The army saw no need of taking him to court, so they gbabuo him.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by luckyogor(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Just imagine the rubbish, another extra judicial killing in a lawless country, we are really living in a banana republic,anybody supporting extra judicial murder is a slowpoke.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by madridguy(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2018
Nigeria Army with their double mouth tongue so while attempt to escape he also pull off his cloth and trouser tongue
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Witnes: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2018
ruggedtimi:
this is what the military should have done 18 years ago, by now militants and cult boys for no dey again for niger delta..kill dem instantly. But the govt should also use same force against fulani herdsmen...or we boycott suya and cow meat
E na fit, e na wey like suya&cow meat like tiger
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by omenkaLives(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I swear that one just weak me.
Lol.

Baba that thing make sense. Had two of the joints removed yesterday. Now a perfect fit. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.