Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta (39940 Views)

Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by mamatwiny(f): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2018
psychologist:
Extra judicial killing, questions should be answered

U dey mind them?
Apc already preparing for election.
All the militants that will oppose him during election in Niger delta are being serially wiped.

I am not saying militancy is good, but if u want to wipe, be fair and wipe all. It seems na fulani herdsmen that will be used to rig election this time.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2018
so this short dwarf is terrorising a whole community it can't be
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by salmonkas178(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2018
CastedDude:
It was confirmed by the Joint Task Force (JTF), Operation Delta Safe (ODS), on Friday that a militant leader in its custody, Oyawerikumor Peregbabofa, popularly known in the creeks of the Niger Delta as Karaowei, was later killed in an ambush at Bolu Ndoro forest in Bayelsa State.

The militant warlord who masterminded the kidnapping and murder of a British missionary, 56-year-old Ian Squire in Enekorogha, Delta state was arrested at the early hours of Thursday in Ogbobagbene.

It was gathered that gang members of the militant warlord ambushed the JTF operatives after his arrest and exchanged of gunfire which let the arrested gang leader to make an attempt to escape, he was shot and instantly killed by operatives of "Operation Delta Safe."

JTF claimed that Karowei who was arrested confessed to several criminal acts and led troops to his camp to recover the cache of arms and ammunition in his possession as well as to persuade other members of his gang to surrender.

Karowei and his gang were also responsible for several abductions/kidnappings, robberies and raping of innocent women in the region including unprovoked attacks on military locations in Delta and Bayelsa States.

Also on 7th January, 2018, Karowei and his gang attacked own troops at Bolu Ndoro forest which led to the death of four (4) Military OPDS personnel.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/militant-leader-oyawerikumor-peregbabofa-karaowei-killed-by-jtf-in-bayelsa.html
See stone they used in smashing his head....he was killed intentionally...d guy get mind self...beheading naval office...rest I'm hell
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by ceononi: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2018
benuejosh:
Initial reports said the guy surrendered himself, after surrendering himself, he tried to escape again? I am not understanding again. That guy died because of torture, and i suspect internal bleeding, look at his body, it looks like he was even on drip before he died. Killed in an Ambush my Foot!
Na wristband you dey see bro, wasn't on any drip.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Witnes: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2018
teamsynergy:
sounds like extra judicial killing... that's a serious crime
If u want to hide dollars safe key from naija ppl keep it inside a book, they will never think of opening it.
Read it in full b4 turn an object of mockery
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by salmonkas178(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2018
salmonkas178:

See stone they used in smashing his head....he was killed intentionally...d guy get mind self...beheading naval office...rest in hell
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by ajepako(f): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2018
It gladdens my heart that the short Lucifer is dead and rotting Now.

But it should have been through judicial process..

This sounds like extra judicial killing to me..

Anyway, he deserved it in this instance
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by delzbaba(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2018
NA LIE HE WAS TORTURED TO DEATH, THERE IS NO LAW IN THIS COUNTRY,,,THEY ARE DOING IT TO ORDINARY CIVILIANS NOT TO TALK OF MILITANT...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by showghan(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Na one by one dem go dey die like fowl

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2018
all Fulani terrorist deserve extra judicial killing, is there any different between this guy and Fulani terrorist
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Egein(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2018
ebujany:
I wonder how this military guys think....why show him alive at first only to kill him later extra judiciary?

No be only judiciary, na executive.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Xbee007(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2018
He was probably tortured to death.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by adecz: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2018
This Catch & Kill is only
applied to Militants & IPOB.

When Fulani murderers & kidnappers
are caught red handed, they are
charged to court & given bail.

I do not in any way support or sympathize
with the militants, I feel that taking
Fulani criminals to court is a waste of
govt resources & time.

Same method should be applied to them.

What is good for the goose, should be
good for the gander.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by sirxbit(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2018
benuejosh:
in developed economies, you don't just kill a criminal no matter how except it is on a very very strong and solid ground such as the only choice left is to bring him down. If try to escape while in custody, they shot you to stop you and not kill you. However, i condemn in totality the Kidnappers act and the security agencies should also try to say the truth. They should give us another reason why the guy was killed. That guy was killed basically because of torture. Look at his Body! He was even on drip!
As long as he is a well known criminal e deserve what e got.
U dey here dey type long story.
If this guy had killed or kidnap one of ur family member u for tell me if u for dey write dis long story here.
Shot on sight for any known criminal terrorising the people.they dont deserve to be treated like humans
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by LionDeLeo: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Lol.

Baba that thing make sense. Had two of the joints removed yesterday. Now a perfect fit. cheesy
grin grin grin

No wahala boss.

That other device i talked about is very common here, pretty sure you will like it.

I will get one for you, they are not even expensive. Rs 4k max (around =N=24k).

Will certainly get one when coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by lucianohase(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2018
They are ordered to arrest and kill militants in Niger delta who are giving the people of some parts of the region sleepless night, when are they going to destroy all fulani herds men terrorizing the whole country at all times
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by benuejosh: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2018
sirxbit:

As long as he is a well known criminal e deserve what e got.
U dey here dey type long story.
If this guy had killed or kidnap one of ur family member u for tell me if u for dey write dis long story here.
Shot on sight for any known criminal terrorising the people.they dont deserve to be treated like humans
You have little or no idea what criminals or terrorist have done to me in person. Read what i wrote again and try to understand it. He was killed, Yez! but what i am telling you is simple, it wasn't by Ambush. That fellow died due to torture. What's my business with supporting criminals?
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by sirxbit(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2018
benuejosh:
You have little or no idea what criminals or terrorist have done to me in person. Read what i wrote again and try to understand it. He was killed, Yez! but what i am telling you is simple, it wasn't by Ambush. That fellow died due to torture. What's my business with supporting criminals?
He died from torute that very fantastic.
At least he had a painful death
Why been toutured he will ask himself why he did not live a good life and chose to make people suffer.
He would experience what people went through.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2018
They cant even lie...mumu army

I Blive he was coming to xpose some of the big officers anchoring the gang, so they beat him to death like mumu
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by ewizard1: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2018
benuejosh:
Initial reports said the guy surrendered himself, after surrendering himself, he tried to escape again? I am not understanding again. That guy died because of torture, and i suspect internal bleeding, look at his body, it looks like he was even on drip before he died. Killed in an Ambush my Foot!
Read again, he was captured, He surrendered, confessed and agreed to take them to the hide out to nab the rest of the members, only for them to be ambush and a cross-gunfire started. He (karowhite or warefa) tried to escape then was gunned down.

It's simple nah!!!
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by benuejosh: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2018
ewizard1:

Read again, he was captured and he confessed and agreed to take them to the hide out to nab the rest of the members, only for them to be ambush and a cross-gunfire started. He (karowhite or warefa) tried to escape then was gunned down.

It's simple nah!!!
okay.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Very very good but when would the same military kill the head of the fulani marauders killing people like flies..?
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Check my signature and call to order for your authentic car spare parts today.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Oloripelebe: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2018
This short thing

I hate short pple grin grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by vineyardfarms: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2018
EVIL MUST BOW TO THE GOOD. DEVIL, THAT SERVES HIM RIGHT AS THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE FOR THE WICKED.

HOWEVER SAME GOVERNMENT THAT SEND ARMY AFTER THESE EVIL MILITANT HINDERING DEVELOPMENT IN THE AREA REFUSED TO SEND SAME TO BENUE STATE TO CURTAILS THE FULANI HERDSMEN WHO HAVE TURNED BENUE AND ENVIRONMENT TO KILLING FIELD LIKE ANOTHER COMBODIA.

DOUBLE STANDARD. COW HAS NOW BECOME MORE IMPORTANT THAN HUMAN BEINGS.

THEY CAN ORGANIZED ALL FORMS OF DANCES WITH THE ARMY SENT TO THE CREEKS BUT DECLINED TO DEVELOPED THE AREA AND BRANDED AS UNREASONABLE, BUT RAPING THE WOMEN, BURNING DOWN THEIRS HOUSES, POLLUTE THE RIVERS FOR OIL. BUT TREAT THE EVIL DEMONIC FULANIS HERDSMEN WITH KID GLOVES.

WHERE IS JUSTICE AND EQUALITY??
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by ewizard1: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2018
Now, I don't understand some comments i am reading above about hypocrisy this that and Fulani Herdsman not killed.

Is it that killing this militant is wrong or what? Yes, the fulanis are menace to the country just like this militant and it's a good thing he was killed!

I hope one day, we'll read frontpage news of the Fulanis Heedmen been nabbed too!
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by matrixme(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2018
I would have said kudos to the Nigerian military for these counter strike, but fulani herdsmen who are less deadlier than these brutal folks are having a free day in less hostile forests in many parts of Nigeria. This manipulation need to stop!
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Born2Breed(f): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2018
He surrendered voluntarily. This will discourage others.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Abagworo(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2018
Politicians are evil and to cover their evil kill their unfortunate errand boys to cover their tracks. I weep for my country. Mohammed Yusuf of Boko Haram is an example.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by adedehinbo(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2018
but I read he surrendered himself to military on this same page
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by obailala(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Nigerian Police: Okay, Mr Man, you see that tree over there?... start running towards it

Suspect: Abeg sir! abeg oga!

Nigerian Police: I say start running before I fire you!

*suspect starts running and 3 seconds later, Gbooaaaaaa!!!*

Breaking News! Suspect killed while trying to escape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta / Reps Reject President Buhari’s Executive Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.