Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta (39936 Views)

Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by samuk: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2018
ebujany:
I wonder how this military guys think....why show him alive at first only to kill him later extra judicially
They showed him alive in the excitement of the moment, after they must have obtained all info from him, he was no longer useful. Evans attempted escape and execution loading.....
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by samuk: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2018
teamsynergy:
sounds like extra judicial killing... that's a serious crime
Crime begets crime. In today Nigeria crime is both highly profitable and dangerous, if you must be a criminal, you must be very smart and dose of good luck, unfortunately most of this guys are not smart enough. It is this same Nigeria criminals become multi billionaires politicians and traditional rulers whilst others are kill like chicken
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Charly68: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
Army must have wasted that guy deliberately for his terrible atrocities.. Lived and died a wasted life..
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by travelpoint: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
ebujany:
I wonder how this military guys think....why show him alive at first only to kill him later extra judicially
No one cares about how they killed him.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Mcreloaded(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
History repeating itself again in Nigeria, seems we have forgotten how bokoharam started.
But I say KILL THEM ALL they are terrorists wehter Fulani herds men or bokoharam or Niger delta militants or badoo gangs or kidnapers or ritualists or skull miners or corrupt officials I say again KILLTHEM ALL
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by omonnakoda: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
The soldiers are all involved in the kidnapping. He was singing too much and they had to stop the song. Politicians must think soldiers are stupid.
They send their children abroad and send other people's children to Sambisa and the creeks. They are monetizing their skills in collaboration with these gangs. and when people like this are caught they will be killed because they know too much
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by rasakkenny(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
"...JTF claimed that Karowei who was arrested confessed to several criminal acts and led troops to his camp to recover the cache of arms and ammunition in his possession as well as to persuade other members of his gang to surrender"
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by omonnakoda: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Charly68:
Army must have wasted that guy deliberately for his terrible atrocities.. Lived and died a wasted life..
If you belive that is why they killed him you are a learner
How many herdsmen have they killed.
Have you stopped to think what kind of people join the army these days? How much is their salary in the army.
Even Billionaire Evans had soldiers in his team
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by lookingfly: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
He was shot during gun fire and he's body looked like he was tortured to death right.... Who removed he's clothes or may be bullets can now make someone unclad. lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Gwazah(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
ebujany:
U read the story at all?
That his gang attacked them and attempted to free him and zoomed. Of course they were justify to shoot him
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by erico2k2(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirxbit:

Who tell u say e surrender Naw
Person when them catch
Even if e surrender, its good they killed him instantly.
Make them wait make e escape Abi?
SOmething tells me that this nah set up, we notice this same cation in the creek during the rise of Ayeri.Nah so dem dey set their oponet up
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by erico2k2(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gwazah:

U read the story at all?
That his gang attacked them and attempted to free him and zoomed. Of course they were justify to shoot him
YOu need to read the story that covered that p ic of him being alive,He surrendered himself ie He volunteer himself out to the Army cos he heard they where looking for him.he must have believed in the Judicial system.So how person wey volunteer go plan xcape again?The Army just Mud the guy simple and this will cause problem soon, just wait!
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by pedrilo: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
I wonder why NA cannot kill shekau like they r killing niger delta militant war lords
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by teamsynergy: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
samuk:

Crime begets crime. In today Nigeria crime is both highly profitable and dangerous, if you must be a criminal, you must be very smart and dose of good luck, unfortunately most of this guys are not smart enough. It is this same Nigeria criminals become multi billionaires politicians and traditional rulers whilst others are kill like chicken

still doesn't justify extra judicial killing... this is the root cause of boko haram
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by charlesazeh(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
RentedReality:
I am not understanding this part: "that a militant leader in its custody, Oyawerikumor Peregbabofa, popularly knIt was gathered that gang members of the militant warlord ambushed the JTF operatives after his arrest and exchanged of gunfire which let the arrested gang leader to make an attempt to escape, he was shot and instantly killed by operatives of "Operation Delta Safe.own in the creeks of the Niger Delta as Karaowei, was later killed in an ambush

Did he escape and was later killed in an ambush or was this another extra-judicial hit?

I really don't care

Congrats to the productive collabo between the military and police in taking down vermin

The problem of the militants is "our oil mentality" - it's what gives them impetus, plus politicians

2019 coming up

Kidnappings are like warms ups for them

Reality is rented, and his rent was due
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Them no dey waste time to kill our brothers oh because they Wan secure our oyel if na Boko Haram dem now we go hear say dem don jail them for top secured location for Abuja with the thousands when dem don kee, it's ohkay it's ohkay .make dem kontinu dairis gawd
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by darqly(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Extra judicial execution obviously but I must say it was the best way to go in this case ..Good riddance to bad rubbish

Yes, most likely on orders from somebody high up that he fronted for. You can read Nigeria like a movie script and it'll play out exactly.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
CastedDude:
It was confirmed by the Joint Task Force (JTF), Operation Delta Safe (ODS), on Friday that a militant leader in its custody, Oyawerikumor Peregbabofa, popularly known in the creeks of the Niger Delta as Karaowei, was later killed in an ambush at Bolu Ndoro forest in Bayelsa State.

The militant warlord who masterminded the kidnapping and murder of a British missionary, 56-year-old Ian Squire in Enekorogha, Delta state was arrested at the early hours of Thursday in Ogbobagbene.

It was gathered that gang members of the militant warlord ambushed the JTF operatives after his arrest and exchanged of gunfire which let the arrested gang leader to make an attempt to escape, he was shot and instantly killed by operatives of "Operation Delta Safe."

JTF claimed that Karowei who was arrested confessed to several criminal acts and led troops to his camp to recover the cache of arms and ammunition in his possession as well as to persuade other members of his gang to surrender.

Karowei and his gang were also responsible for several abductions/kidnappings, robberies and raping of innocent women in the region including unprovoked attacks on military locations in Delta and Bayelsa States.

Also on 7th January, 2018, Karowei and his gang attacked own troops at Bolu Ndoro forest which led to the death of four (4) Military OPDS personnel.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/militant-leader-oyawerikumor-peregbabofa-karaowei-killed-by-jtf-in-bayelsa.html
Na this small rat dey cos this masala......
Hawaii..
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by GambaOsaka: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
benuejosh:
Initial reports said the guy surrendered himself, after surrendering himself, he tried to escape again? I am not understanding again. That guy died because of torture, and i suspect internal bleeding, look at his body, it looks like he was even on drip before he died. Killed in an Ambush my Foot!

Are you against killing him?
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by benuejosh: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Are you against killing him?
i hate lies.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Charly68: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
omonnakoda:

If you belive that is why they killed him you are a learner
How many herdsmen have they killed.
Have you stopped to think what kind of people join the army these days? How much is their salary in the army.
Even Billionaire Evans had soldiers in his team
Tel me more my brother..
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
The only thing that would have made me happier is if they had gutted him like a fish. Would love to see vultures picking out his entrails.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Gwazah(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
erico2k2:

YOu need to read the story that covered that p ic of him being alive,He surrendered himself ie He volunteer himself out to the Army cos he heard they where looking for him.he must have believed in the Judicial system.So how person wey volunteer go plan xcape again?The Army just Mud the guy simple and this will cause problem soon, just wait!
u must be one of his gang I know. Go and wake him up pls.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
benuejosh:
Initial reports said the guy surrendered himself, after surrendering himself, he tried to escape again? I am not understanding again. That guy died because of torture, and i suspect internal bleeding, look at his body, it looks like he was even on drip before he died. Killed in an Ambush my Foot!

Lol they tortured the little bastard to death. Good for him though.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
justscorchone:
Them no dey waste time to kill our brothers oh because they Wan secure our oyel if na Boko Haram dem now we go hear say dem don jail them for top secured location for Abuja with the thousands when dem don kee, it's ohkay it's ohkay .make dem kontinu dairis gawd

Are you not ashamed to call him your brother?
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by erico2k2(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gwazah:

u must be one of his gang I know. Go and wake him up pls.
HUnger is real in 9ja, Only Hunger can make you reason and speak like this! @ 34 years Old you refuse to get sense!
Re: Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta by Cityguy: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
They kill militants in ND and only arrest Fulani herdsmen if at all. It will soon get to a head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) / See How Much Cooking Gas Cost In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.