Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima (17749 Views)

Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by XploraBen(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
tripoli007:

Na we be your papa abi we dey there ,when ur parents dey copulate .. My friend if u beg skul fees here again .. May thunder and hailstones strike u
This is purely irrational and uncalled-for.Since you don't have a benevolent heart why type this trash? May it be to you as you wish a fellow you know nothing about.
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by Bobnotrouble: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Foolishly, so many failed to realize that Peace is a product of Equity and Justice. We can't afford to sustain double standard in treating national security issues by way of biased media. Let's all thrive to be just. Let there be forgiveness. 2 wrong can't make a right. One love is better.
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by francofoks: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2018
Dakwambo all the way!
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by demsid(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2018
emmie14:

Am 31. One day you will get Old and you will be destroyed with your children?
stupid morafucker... I have nothing to say to u
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
tbarrister:
This is a very good development, this is a clear sign that buhari will lose in 2019 to dankwambo , believe me or not, let me quickly give you small permutations

1. Buhari in 2015 , at the apex of his political strength in the north , even when almost all northerners saw him as a saint, his body odour couldn't affect dankwambo of gombe state as he went on to win his election as a PDP candidate, this is to show you the goodwill he enjoys among his people

2. Even though buhari still have a pillar like tinubu in the southwest, history have always shown that the vote there will more likely be splitted , as this zone have so many liberals and its highly heterogeneous, I'll give dankwambo a slight edge over him here due to the fact that most are fed up with buhari and they'll want a credible candidate

3. Dankwambo is a Hausa Fulani and so he will get a lot of votes from northwesterners and he will more likely win north east because thats were gombe state is in

4. Dankwambo will clear buhari in the south south , due to the fact that he is a PDP and the likes of Jonathan will support him, damn ss is locked down for PDP

5 even though , the southeastern leaders will try to rally their people for buhari under the spell that buhari will hand over power to them in 2023 , but buhari is despised by the populace there and he will still lose

6. The north central which is home to many Christians won't also smile on buhari as his inaction and silence on the attacks on Christians and minorities in Benue and north central will work against , plus he's competing against a Muslim and that will make the Muslim vote splitted and dankwambo will win there

BEST SCENERIO FOR BUHARI , HE WILL WIN TWO ZONES , WORST HE WILL WIN ONE

BEST SCENERIO FOR DANKWAMBO, HE WILL WIN 5 ZONES, WORST HE WILL FOUR!!!
Dankwanbo?!
Who is Dankwanbo? I thought you will even mention names of people like kwankwaso.
But who is Dankwanbo?!
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by fajob: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
veacea:
Politicians above 60 be like

True Talk

Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

www.jolagict.com

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays

Lets Talk whatsapp: 07038641600
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by tripoli007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
XploraBen:
This is purely irrational and uncalled-for.Since you don't have a benevolent heart why type this trash? May it be to you as you wish a fellow you know nothing about.

Stop begging online !
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by iamrealdeji(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
nepapole:
everybody is young forever in this country.
the black don't crack thing is deceiving our elders. old men look themselves in the mirror and see young man with no wrinkle. how many Nigerian politician looks old. Atiku still looks young in his 70's because of his black ancestry unlike a 70's white whose mirror would remind him of his old age on time. people want to drop dead in power in Nigeria except few like IBB whose medical condition is forcing out of the scene
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by fabre4: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sociology55:
well said, but the most useless and unproductive governor in Nigeria Right now is the most youngest in the person Gov. Bello of kogi.
Now my question is the youth ready to change the political landscape come 2019?

I think he is playing a script
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by blackbeau1(f): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
PVC? As in are we in the same nigeria ? Has our vote ever counted ?
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by XploraBen(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
tripoli007:

Stop begging online !
I am not going to trade any words with you...so please get off my mention!
Re: 2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima by tbarrister(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
jhalaljnr:

Dankwanbo?!
Who is Dankwanbo? I thought you will even mention names of people like kwankwaso.
But who is Dankwanbo?!
dankwambo is buharis nemesis. Go read about him , he's very Strong in the north, more sellable in the south than kwakwaso

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Vigilante, Abduct DSS Officer In Abuja / Buhari Cautions Akeredolu, El-Rufai Other APC Governors, Backs Buni / 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.