Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto (5982 Views)

Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos / Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by ArodeTsolaye: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2018
Lloydfather:
The First phase of The Effect Of RADIO BIAFRA HAUSA.

Lol..... That okoro picture funny no be small. grin

Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2018
loveth361:
So you have not heard that ipob launched radio biafra hausa language.
Ok. What is it all about?
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by Tyche(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
This Igbos are making Igbo's look stupid. How anyone can make a news out of this baffles me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by usba: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Tyche:
This Igbos are making Igbo's look stupid. How anyone can make a news out of this baffles me

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by surgical: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2018
boldaslion:

It is exactly deceptions like this that radio biafra hausa service is out to expose. The Fulani will never want the hausa to discover who they really are, the owners of the land but turned to eternal slaves because the day they discover is the day they will begin to have their freedom. They are both conquered people and useful idiots at the same time. During elections, it will be hausa/fulani but after elections it will be fulani all the way. How many Hausas are in this administration? How many Hausas are Emirs even in Hausa indigenous land?. Wait, with all your gloating, I give you between one month to 4 months from now you will understand better. Knowledge is power. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, the Hausas will be set free by the revelation of the truth they will receive in a few months from now. All your atrocities against them and their fore-fathers will be exposed to them in full. How your great grand father killed their own and enthroned himself as an emir and the first sultan of Sokoto, changing the name from gobir to Sokoto. He was only shown hospitality by accomodating him in 1804, not knowing that he had an ulterior motive, only to fight and kill the man 4yrs after. He enthroned himself a sultan in 1808 and fought jihad to acquire more territories. We have known their secrets and believe you me, in a few months from now, the Hunter will become the hunted, the fulanis will become endangered species very soon. Go and find out what happened in CAR, it will happen here, you can take it to the bank.
. Nigeria must be liberated from these greedy blood sucking demons, it is a task that must be done.
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2018
angels09:
Ok. What is it all about?
where are you from?
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2018
JikanBaura:
How does an individual quarrels become Hausa, Fulani tribal conflict grin and of all Nigeria you find nowhere to report hausa conflicts with Fulani but Sokoko grin isn't this Helarious.

A suger cane selling man from Sokoto ( A Hausa-Fulani State) got stab by a fellow state indigine (a Fulani man ) grin, in middle of market.

Then what happened? shocked

Then the Fulani was instantly killed by gang of Hausa boys for revenge. Suddenly an ethnic war break Fulani are killing hausa in sOkoto grin

angry As a Hausa What shall i do to revenged, cool I guess is to killed every Fulani man angry I came acrossed undecided but I'm worried sad My Fulani Mother and sisters, Maternal grandmother will not get killed by bunch of Hausa if they went out embarassed This is what a Fulani or Hausa will think grin

cheesy Deception at it highest level the media is giving southern Nigeria exactly the king of news they want to here,

How can their be tribal conflicts between hausa and fulani in Nigeria , When every family is made up of Hausa Fulani. Some folks thought is biafra radio doing or they will succeed in putting Hausa against Fulani when the British have tried and failed miserably grin

Individual conflicts has exist between Hausa and Fulani but tribal conflict between Hausa and Fulani never exist smiley , The Britsh tried and failed no Ogbotic idiot can made that happen. Because our intertwine history does not start after Nigeria but Start before British dreamed of finding Africa.

Conflicts between farmers and herders were never treated or judge as Fulani and Hausa conflicts but as fadan makiyaya da Manoman (Herders and Farmers)

Why?

BECAUSE:

1. Tho all Herdsmen are Fulani not all farmers are Hausa but Hausa-Fulani.

2. Hausa and Fulani Families and Relations are made up of Hausa and Fulani, Marrying out of these two tribes by their members was considered as (abinkunya) Shame act.

3. Socially, Culturally, Traditionally ,Lingustically, Politically Hausa and Fulani of Nigeria are one people and ipob and other haters are just wasting their time, money and efforts.

The above reasons made tribal conflict impossible. But individuals conflicts occurred.

We are going to infest your society with social ills and turn your females to rebel against you. We shall put them in mini skirts and high heels and awaken them to new liberties previously forbidden to them by islam. We are going to teach them how to reproduce outside marriage and not worry about consequence. We will destroy your communities and family values the way you destroyed our children.
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by tribalistseun: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2018
Ipob propaganda machine is working
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by ArodeTsolaye: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2018
Until the Fulani sultan steps down for an Hausa Emir then we'll know the north is truly one.
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by Escravos(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2018
lies lies everywhere all of a sudden you lots love Hausa people stop wasting your time all this propaganda wont work sha 2019 will settle all this una must talk true

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by JikanBaura(m): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

We are going to infest your society with social ills and turn your females to rebel against you. We shall put them in mini skirts and high heels and awaken them to new liberties previously forbidden to them by islam. We are going to teach them how to reproduce outside marriage and not worry about consequence. We will destroy your communities and family values the way you destroyed our children.

cheesy Dan arniya in other you would want to turn them into everything your women were.

And maybe be inforce Cristianity in us grin just like the Britain's had force Cristianity on you , Goodluck with your mission grin Bloody Biafrat
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
JikanBaura:

cheesy Dan arniya in other you would want to turn them into everything your women were.

And maybe be inforce Cristianity in us grin just like the Britain's had force Cristianity on you , Goodluck with your mission grin Bloody Biafrat
Even Saudi Arabia couldn't resist the change.
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by JikanBaura(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
Until the Fulani sultan steps down for an Hausa Emir then we'll know the north is truly one.

Never in your life had your seen hausa agitating or complaining about Fulani being rulers smiley We don't protest why are you carrying someone matter put for head grin pain ass stay away from HausaFulani you
we gave you cloth you shouldn't be ungrateful tO us.

cheesy Illiterate Buffalo not all HausaFulani state are rule by
HausaFulani Kings. Jealousy will killed you we never be spreated cool
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Escravos:
lies lies everywhere all of a sudden you lots love Hausa people stop wasting your time all this propaganda wont work sha 2019 will settle all this una must talk true
We love Hausa. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by ArodeTsolaye: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
JikanBaura:

Never in your life had your seen hausa agitating or complaining about Fulani being rulers smiley We don't protest why are you carrying someone matter put for head grin pain ass stay away from HausaFulani you
we gave you cloth you shouldn't be ungrateful tO us.

cheesy Illiterate Buffalo not all HausaFulani state are rule by
HausaFulani Kings. Jealousy will killed you we never be spreated cool

Hausa matter is our matter. Are we no longer 'one naijeriya'? grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

Hausa matter is our matter. Are we no longer 'one naijeriya'? grin
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by JikanBaura(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
boldaslion:

It is exactly deceptions like this that radio biafra hausa service is out to expose. The Fulani will never want the hausa to discover who they really are, the owners of the land but turned to eternal slaves because the day they discover is the day they will begin to have their freedom. They are both conquered people and useful idiots at the same time. During elections, it will be hausa/fulani but after elections it will be fulani all the way. How many Hausas are in this administration? How many Hausas are Emirs even in Hausa indigenous land?. Wait, with all your gloating, I give you between one month to 4 months from now you will understand better. Knowledge is power. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, the Hausas will be set free by the revelation of the truth they will receive in a few months from now. All your atrocities against them and their fore-fathers will be exposed to them in full. How your great grand father killed their own and enthroned himself as an emir and the first sultan of Sokoto, changing the name from gobir to Sokoto. He was only shown hospitality by accomodating him in 1804, not knowing that he had an ulterior motive, only to fight and kill the man 4yrs after. He enthroned himself a sultan in 1808 and fought jihad to acquire more territories. We have known their secrets and believe you me, in a few months from now, the Hunter will become the hunted, the fulanis will become endangered species very soon. Go and find out what happened in CAR, it will happen here, you can take it to the bank.
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
if these report is true then itself doom for the entire north...plsthesesjould not be allowed to happen..,Nigeria break up would start from the north, that I have long predicted..cos there are more ethnic tribes than in the south and the only binding link is the Hausa language that glue them together....if these is true, hmmm....
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by ikeyman00(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tyche(m): 8:41am On Jan 14

stupid as for how bikonu

when the world still see the $hithole you are living in

my friend be serious in your life for once

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by ettybaba(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
It was a friendly match.

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by JikanBaura(m): 2:08am On Jan 16, 2018
boldaslion:

grin My guy you are dunce an illiterate idiot, Your knowledge about Fulani or hausa is zero, cheesy what do you know about the man you are talking about grin Does his ancestors came from, if your knowledge about him is limited to 1804 cheesy then please don't qoute me again. Tell me history about his before 1800 then we talk, and i will tell you about his 10th great grandfather that was born and raised in Hausaland and will tell you hausa state and Kindom that was never touched by him. Reads books wrote about him and the one who wrote himself, then we will talk.

For Yunfa the Hausa king That Fulani over thrown , he is a disgrace to Hausa people and nobody what to be associated with him
I'm a hausa and you can call me a proudly Fulani slave

grin Kill yourself , bastard biafrat grin Illiterate gO read history books it seems you don't even understand what you read on Wikipedia. Mumu grin
Re: Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto by oyatz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Most IPOBians don't understand the demographics and politics of the core North very well.

Most indigenes of the Northwestern Nigeria are hybrids resulting from centuries of intertribal marriages and cultural assimilation/integration,specially fostered by the Islamic religion.

JikanBaura:
How does an individual quarrels become Hausa, Fulani tribal conflict grin and of all Nigeria you find nowhere to report hausa conflicts with Fulani but Sokoko grin isn't this Helarious.

A suger cane selling man from Sokoto ( A Hausa-Fulani State) got stab by a fellow state indigine (a Fulani man ) grin, in middle of market.

Then what happened? shocked

Then the Fulani was instantly killed by gang of Hausa boys for revenge. Suddenly an ethnic war break Fulani are killing hausa in sOkoto grin

angry As a Hausa What shall i do to revenged, cool I guess is to killed every Fulani man angry I came acrossed undecided but I'm worried sad My Fulani Mother and sisters, Maternal grandmother will not get killed by bunch of Hausa if they went out embarassed This is what a Fulani or Hausa will think grin

cheesy Deception at it highest level the media is giving southern Nigeria exactly the king of news they want to here,

How can their be tribal conflicts between hausa and fulani in Nigeria , When every family is made up of Hausa Fulani. Some folks thought is biafra radio doing or they will succeed in putting Hausa against Fulani when the British have tried and failed miserably grin

Individual conflicts has exist between Hausa and Fulani but tribal conflict between Hausa and Fulani never exist smiley , The Britsh tried and failed no Ogbotic idiot can made that happen. Because our intertwine history does not start after Nigeria but Start before British dreamed of finding Africa.

Conflicts between farmers and herders were never treated or judge as Fulani and Hausa conflicts but as fadan makiyaya da Manoman (Herders and Farmers)

Why?

BECAUSE:

1. Tho all Herdsmen are Fulani not all farmers are Hausa but Hausa-Fulani.

2. Hausa and Fulani Families and Relations are made up of Hausa and Fulani, Marrying out of these two tribes by their members was considered as (abinkunya) Shame act.

3. Socially, Culturally, Traditionally ,Lingustically, Politically Hausa and Fulani of Nigeria are one people and ipob and other haters are just wasting their time, money and efforts.

The above reasons made tribal conflict impossible. But individuals conflicts occurred.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina / COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero / Army Repels ISWAP Attack On Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.